Tweets VIII: Knocks Me Off My Tweet

1282930313234»

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord Member Posts: 6,545 Transcendent
    CGT works from Astral too.  People need to be encouraged to use CGT more if there is something they seriously need help with.  Newbie works too.  We are too small to let people stay stuck for hours, lots of people can help, so don't be afraid to reach out.
    I try to remind everyone who I help when they are stuck that there are other ways to ask for help instead of waiting for me to log on and turn on Omniscience.  I always feel bad when that happens.
  • MakaiMakai Member Posts: 245 Capable
    Not everyone has Planar trained up to Aetherwave or has Omniscience to hear those players without it. Kind of hoping this whole timequake thing ends upon the event release tomorrow and doesn't carry on for too much longer. It was neat for a bit, but constantly being flung to the Undervault gets more annoying than immersive after a while.
  • CoralineCoraline Member Posts: 279 Adept
    edited May 10
    Omg yeah if I got teleported to Astral while I was recording a play I would die

Edit: probably won't solve all of the questions raised above, but can the random moving be changed to not do it when you're in your home org?
    Ghost-shark, ghost-shark! A ghost and a shark!
    He's spooky and scary and white
    He swims circles around in the night
    He fights with the forces of Light
    If you see him, you will die of fright!
  • MakaiMakai Member Posts: 245 Capable
    A possible suggestion for danger increase might come from dominators causing havoc in areas that would 'require' the attention of those that wish to take part to tend to it. Kind of like the zombies on the road, the gorgogs in the Seas, etc. Opt in could be fun, such as if a rift opens up you can choose to enter it to get moved to a random location or challenged by a dominator, and if you opt in and either enter or defeat the dominator, a small reward for playing along. Keeps the novices safe, keeps the lurkers out of trouble, and if someone is doing something they deem highly important doesn't have to feel like their time was taken from them because RNG decided it was their turn.
  • CoralineCoraline Member Posts: 279 Adept
    I love it when path track leads you straight into a cloier, then it just kills you.
    Ghost-shark, ghost-shark! A ghost and a shark!
    He's spooky and scary and white
    He swims circles around in the night
    He fights with the forces of Light
    If you see him, you will die of fright!
  • JolantheJolanthe Member Posts: 213 Master
    Anyone else get dropped and unable to reconnect, or just me?