Tweets VIII: Knocks Me Off My Tweet

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    CGT works from Astral too.  People need to be encouraged to use CGT more if there is something they seriously need help with.  Newbie works too.  We are too small to let people stay stuck for hours, lots of people can help, so don't be afraid to reach out.
    I try to remind everyone who I help when they are stuck that there are other ways to ask for help instead of waiting for me to log on and turn on Omniscience.  I always feel bad when that happens.
  • Not everyone has Planar trained up to Aetherwave or has Omniscience to hear those players without it. Kind of hoping this whole timequake thing ends upon the event release tomorrow and doesn't carry on for too much longer. It was neat for a bit, but constantly being flung to the Undervault gets more annoying than immersive after a while.
  • edited May 2019
    Omg yeah if I got teleported to Astral while I was recording a play I would die

Edit: probably won't solve all of the questions raised above, but can the random moving be changed to not do it when you're in your home org?
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • A possible suggestion for danger increase might come from dominators causing havoc in areas that would 'require' the attention of those that wish to take part to tend to it. Kind of like the zombies on the road, the gorgogs in the Seas, etc. Opt in could be fun, such as if a rift opens up you can choose to enter it to get moved to a random location or challenged by a dominator, and if you opt in and either enter or defeat the dominator, a small reward for playing along. Keeps the novices safe, keeps the lurkers out of trouble, and if someone is doing something they deem highly important doesn't have to feel like their time was taken from them because RNG decided it was their turn.
  • I love it when path track leads you straight into a cloier, then it just kills you.
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Anyone else get dropped and unable to reconnect, or just me?
  • Classflexing is expensive, huh.
  • Tam is love.
  • Tam is just shy of 600$.
  • Yeah, it's still a costly venture to be sure.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Or 100 days of daily questing.  Definitely doable if you really want it.
  • It's funny how an idea can run off with you just as easily as the other way around.
  • Good work at the revolts everyone.
  • Hugs for @Feyr, @Aramel, and @Kethaera for making it fun and not just me walking in circles trying to influence.
  • What's better than a new shiny? Half a dozen new shinies.
  • When you give roasted swan platters to Hallifaxians hoping to get a reaction, but they end up liking it.. y'all are too nice, Trahey and Portius!
  • I actually did not realize it was swan. Was preoccupied at the time. But meat man will be meat man
    Poke the Hand of Doom for commissions.
  • @Trahey Meat man likes meat, man?
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited June 2019
    Pro tip: don't leave gifts made from merian in @Darvellan's fulcrux. Did it on an old alt some time ago, ended up getting zapped, TrueDisfavoured and Enemied to His order.  Totally worth it. :p
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Coraline said:
    When you give roasted swan platters to Hallifaxians hoping to get a reaction, but they end up liking it.. y'all are too nice, Trahey and Portius!
    It took me halfway through reading it that you might be aiming that way, and then I realized that I'm not in the swan-lover branch of Halli. What you need to do is design a roasted skylark platter to get me.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Portius said:
    Coraline said:
    When you give roasted swan platters to Hallifaxians hoping to get a reaction, but they end up liking it.. y'all are too nice, Trahey and Portius!
    It took me halfway through reading it that you might be aiming that way, and then I realized that I'm not in the swan-lover branch of Halli. What you need to do is design a roasted skylark platter to get me.
    This bird is too small for a platter.... Hmm maybe a soup!
  • @Coraline Psssst, use multiple skylarks and call it the "a company of skylark skewers" or some such.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Kagato said:
    Pro tip: don't leave gifts made from merian in @Darvellan's fulcrux. Did it on an old alt some time ago, ended up getting zapped, TrueDisfavoured and Enemied to His order.  Totally worth it. :p
    A long time ago when you could imbue esteem into anything and offer it, I hired Melville to cook various merian goodies, imbued them with esteem, and offered them to Terentia. She was NOT PLEASED.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • That brings back the olden days of esteem needles...I kind of miss those.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I still don't really get the whole mechanic that replaced esteem needles. I know it's a lot more rewarding when utilized properly, but good lord, the rage you feel when you realize your figurine full of esteem has decayed is something.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • New Glomdoring now accepting applications.
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."