The Midnight Crew Vs. The Felt! A Mobster Mafia. [MAFIA WINS!]

edited November 2017 in Mafia Hideout
Welcome all, to the Felt Manor, a place of mobsters, time travel, and murder!

The Rules!
Probably stolen from the ether and not from @Sylandra's game.

1. You may not edit your posts. Doublepost as needed to correct typos/clarify.
2. Votes and Day Powers must be bolded to count. (Ex. Vote Nobody, or I'm A Day Power)
3. Once a majority has been reached, the day ends. If the day ends without a majority, Mob Mentality comes into effect - whoever has the most votes on them will be the one lynched. If multiple people have the same number of votes, whoever reached that number first will be lynched.
4. Mob Mentality will always favour a death over No Lynch. No Lynch must reach majority to be achieved.
5. You are not allowed to post in the thread during the night phases.
6. You are allowed to post during Twilight, but votes cannot be changed. Only powers explicitly permitted during Twilight may be used, and your chance is void if I post before you do. Timing is everything!
7. Once you are eliminated, you are not allowed to post in the thread during the day phase unless your role explicitly allows this.
8. Do not discuss game details outside of the game.
9. Day Phases(except the intial) will last approximately 72 real hours. I will edit the first post of any given day to include/preserve the specific time.
10. Night Phases will last approximately 24 hours, after which you cannot submit night actions.
11. You are to be sportsmanlike, and not be excessively inflammatory, lest you might find yourself in a highly unfavorable timeline. You will receive one warning.
12. Town(The Felt) wins when all scum are eliminated.
13. Mafia(Midnight Crew) wins when they hold a majority over town.
14. If you are neither town nor mafia, your role should make your win condition clear enough. If you are confused, please ask me!

Players:
1) Cyndarin Die(Vigalante) - Lynched Day 3
2) Makaela Clover(Lover) - Absconded Night 2
3) Yasei The Handmaid(SK) - Lynched Day 1
4) Tremula Diamonds Droog(MAFIA) - Lynched Day 2
5) Ess
6) Arix
7) Zitto
8) Ushaara
9) Vivet Cans(Jailor) - Killed Night 4
10) Sylandra Fin(Watcher) - Killed Night 2
11) Sidd
12) Dys Trace(Tracker) - Killed Night 4

It is now DAY ZERO
With 12 alive, it's 7 to reach a majority.
Mob Mentality is in effect.

Day Zero will end at 12AM EST Wednesday 11/15, or when a majority vote is reached.
Good luck and have fun. :o)

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Ooh the return of mob mentality! I also like how the rules have passed hands so many times we aren't sure whose they are. I stole those from @Vivet mostly, ahaha.

I know nothing about this theme fyi.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I also know nnothing of this theme thing! But I shall do my best to research it
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Hello hello. Also know nothing of the theme, and after a quick look, totally intimidated by the wiki. No flavour reads for me this time round... :/
  • Flavour??  What is everyone's favorite flavour in general?  
  • Just to note, tried to keep the relevance of the flavor to a minimum. Most of Homestuck's nonsense will not be coming up.   If you wanna do some research these few pages should have most of the relevant info.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Well, thankfully, we do have at least two SMEs (Subject Matter Expert) in here, just in case there is some flavour shenanigans going on. Barring night one shenanigans (though I remember them being called for distinctly lol) I don't think we'll ever get stuck there. Also, speaking of Homestuck nonsense, if you want to understand your potential relationship(s) to other leprechauns then look no further.

[Show Dialoglog]

[spoiler]
    ARANEA: Leprechaun romance is more complic8ted than that. Leprechaun romance needs nine sym8ols. 
    ARANEA: The nine quadrants of leprechaun romance are considera8ly more nuanced than our quaint notions of romance, and certainly more alien. 
    ARANEA: In fact, so conditioned is my own understanding of romance that I can't help 8ut refer to them as quadrants, when in fact they are not quadrants at all! They are referred to as charms. 
    ARANEA: One of the charms is characterized 8y romantic love, as understood 8y 8oth trolls and humans. 8ut after that, all 8ets are off. There is no division 8etween 8lack or red, concupiscent or conciliatory. Instead their charms comprise a spectral continuum of more su8tly varying types of relationships, most of which are esta8lished in mutual chicanery, such as the exchange of pranks, coy riddles, slapstick shenanigans, and games of chance. Furthermore, a pair of leprechauns is not limited to a single charm. A relationship may 8e defined 8y multiple charms at once! In fact, some of the most interesting relationships arise from exotic charm com8in8tions. A sta8le relationship consisting of three or more charms is called a trove. These advanced relationships are often viewed as the ideal end result for a romance, much the way certain pairing rituals are for humans. 
    ARANEA: No charm is specifically tied to procre8tion, though any type of relationship could 8egin waxing concupiscent if lady luck should so decide. Certain charm com8in8tions are known to 8e more conducive to fertility than others. If the leprechaun pair has 8een so 8lessed, they will 8egin an ela8orate coupling procedure culmin8ting in a lively m8ting jig. The jigs are specific to the charms of course, similar to how different kinds of music lend themselves to various styles of dance. 
    ARANEA: While their romance is endlessly captiv8ting, leprechaun reproduction may 8e the most interesting su8ject of all. Particularly from a perspective of detailed anatomical study, which I will get to shortly. 8ut first it 8ears pointing out that while for humans reproductive relationships are exclusively heterosexual, and for trolls they are 8isexual, for leprechauns they- 
    VRISKA: WOW, WHAT A STORY!!!!!!!!
    [/spoiler]
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I read some wiki on this and the main conclusion I've arrived at is it has the world's worst color scheme.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    lolhaigaizwhazgoinonindistopik

I've been in another game of this flavour before, but hopefully it won't be full of the wide variety of wacky instant win conditions the other had, nevermind the jester on top.

• Cyndarin said:
    I read some wiki on this and the main conclusion I've arrived at is it has the world's worst color scheme.
    I also have been reading the wiki. I'll see your wiki color scheme and raise you TRICKSTER MODE!

httpsvignettewikianocookienetmspaintadventuresimages111Trickster-janepngrevisionlatestcb20130109011735

I look upon it and am filled with despair.

Vivet said:

I've been in another game of this flavour before, but hopefully it won't be full of the wide variety of wacky instant win conditions the other had, nevermind the jester on top.

Was it @Casilu? It was Casilu, wasn't it.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Zitto said:
    Cyndarin said:
    I also have been reading the wiki. I'll see your wiki color scheme and raise you TRICKSTER MODE!

httpsvignettewikianocookienetmspaintadventuresimages111Trickster-janepngrevisionlatestcb20130109011735

I look upon it and am filled with despair.

Rainbow is the color of my people.

Lime is the color of people who puked up frozen margaritas.
    Sylandra said:
    Vivet said:

Was it @Casilu? It was Casilu, wasn't it.
    Nailed it.
  • Checking in, how is everyone? Let's keep my mafia record perfect.
  • Hello all, checking in. I see mob mentality is back
    Lean into mob mentality. Embrace it. Adore it.
    Daraius said:
  • It let some really weak, sketchy lynches through
  • Morning.

I am starting to think there was never a time before mob mentality
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
    Probably Kistan but that only has one s
    Think you started playing here around the time that started up, so that makes sense.
  • I'm in - I love mob mentality.

Vote: Cyndarin
    It's time for some e-domestic violence.

vote: Sidd
  • Vote Count

Cyndarin(1): Sidd
    Sidd(1): Cyndarin

With 12 alive it takes 7 to reach a majority.

With Mob Mentality in effect, Cyndarin will be lynched day's end.
    Didn’t expect I’d have to be taking sides in a marital dispute so early. :o

Here's a question. With 12 people in play, our odds of picking a rando who happens to be a mafia might be higher than in a game of 16 people. Would we be willing to take that risk, or do we want to start lobbying for "day 1 no lynch"?
    Daraius said:
  • wait with a tie vote why would cyndarin be the one that gets mobbed?
  • with mob mentality, vote order breaks ties with the first person to be voted for the one that gets mobbed.

In contrast, I'm now not inclined to remove my vote as it benefits me more to leave it.
  • Well that seems silly to me soo
    Vote Sidd

• Quite quick to vote for me there. I wonder why?
    You made her!

• I have a hat.
  • I didn't make her do anything.

Just to keep things interesting,

Vote: Cyndarin.

I can be persuaded off this, I just want to see how people react to the escalating tension.
    Daraius said: