Cult of Mafia 2: The Revengening

Comments

• The second line is "investigator". Autocorrect doesn't work properly and I'm not allowed to edit my comment in this game lol
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Time to explain again I guess

1) The Cultist has the 'Evil Aura' that makes them guilty, when they recruit someone they use the aura, thus transferring it to the Recruit (making the Cultist show innocent)
    2) I'm going to assume this game works like every mafia game, where all night actions happen at the exact same time, so investigator last night would see the Cultist's aura assuming they chose that individual first.
    3) A roleblocker nullifies someone's role actions, so who knows. We won't know if it was the town guardsman (roleblocker) unless they speak up.

I think that covers everything, so lets do a brief rundown of things we know and are still missing:

1) Nylili investigated me and has deemed me innocent, no counter claims thus far
    2) Cultist would be silly to counter claim investigator because we then we know who it is before the game can even end in Cultist favor
    3) Coraline is Pious and can negate being converted, so we shouldn't visit her
    4) Someone did visit Coraline
    5) We are missing the town guardsman (roleblocker) claim still
    6) We should out what we are to maximize information that we have to work with
    7) Assuming roleblocker didn't visit Coraline, we need to know who they blocked

I think that's it for now, so lets hope we can answers to 5 and 7 relatively quickly.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Wow, sorry guys, forgot to set up an alert for this thread.

The roleblocker visited me last night and that's all I have to add. So no, @Coraline wasn't blocked.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Curious how you know it was the roleblocker to visit. Does it just outright say?
    No, but the flavor text is almost exactly how Kistan described it last game. So I'd be surprised if it was anything else.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Oh wait. It does outright say I was roleblocked actually, along with the guard flavor text.

I'm sorry, today was a long day at work, friends. My reading comprehension is shot.
    Daraius said:
  • Hmm so very likely that I was visited by cultist then. That's good then cause the cult hasn't spread yet, then. If we can find cultist today it'll be a win.
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • So we have
    1) Coraline as Pious
    2) Nylili as Investigator
    3) Lycidas as investigated villager
    4) Sylandra as blocked
    5) Roleblocker is unclaimed
    6) Arix/Kistan/Lavinya unclaimed

Meaning the roleblocker is @Arix , @Kistan , or @Lavinya. Making one other the other townsperson and the last the cultist.
  • Sylandra could also be the cultist in this scenario, but one of the three I pinged has to be the town guard and we need to know.
  • I got jack diddly again

• Like I'm not getting scum vibes off anyone
  • I am just a run of the mill, nothing special about me, ordinary townsperson
  • And I am your average, run of the mill normal cultist who makes incredibly bad life choices and tried to recruit the one person immune to my techniques. Random chance has once again favoured the villagers it seems.
  • Is that a confession? 
  • I literally just said I was the cultist
    Um ok then. vote Arix
    Daraius said:
  • I'm so confused. Why is @Arix confessing on day 2?

No jester role, I guess, so vote arix
  • Unless you're pulling our leg, sorry about your bad luck, buddy. Vote Arix
    Arix said:
    Tzaraziko died for your spins
  • Vote: arix
  • I kind of refuse to believe it. Could be true, but I still want to hear from @Lavinya before this finalizes. It is a rule to play to your win condition, so throwing it away like this doesn't add up.
  • 4 votes, are we serious? Well someone else can do the final vote if the claim was true, I have no interest in a game throw.
  • Although if I was the roleblocker, Sylandra would have been my pick
  • Actually I guess I should probably unvote so soneone doesn't ninja
  • Wat. Why would someone ninja if you are the cultist and you didn't recruit anyone and are now fessing up like you claim. Unvote. What do you think @Lavinya?
    Arix said:
  • Votes
    Arix (2): Coraline, Sylandra

With 8 remaining it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 2 will end at 3pm on Wednesday the 20th!

• unvote but what was that about?
  • Because it was a reaction test that almost went wrong! The point was to see who would just follow the lynch and go from there. Arix -could- be the cultist, but he didn't say anything in his claim that we -didn't- know already. Arix is still claiming to be villager, so we desperately need to hear from Lavinya and if she is the roleblocker or not. IF SHE IS, then I'm on the thought process of lynching Sylandra by policy.

Reasoning is as follows:
    1) If Sylandra is actually inno then it's down to 2 targets - Arix and Kistan
    2) Roleblocker would choose one and announce which they are blocking before the Night
    3) That way if roleblocker does get converted, we can keep them honest
  • @Arix, are you claiming to be villager or cultist? 
    Arix said:
  • Oh I'm a villager, I thought if I made an outrageous claim it might shock someone into revealing something. Gotta do something to keep these small towns lively
  • Worst case scenario for me was that I actually got lynched and you saw I was a villager and then immediately know who to go after from the now much shorter list, and then town won