Cult of Mafia 2: The Revengening

Comments

• Oh hmm I was told I had to unvote first. If that's the case I wanted to wait. But if bold vote counts, then I suppose. vote kistan

At this point the only reason I'm voting is because town seems to want that. I think this is a dumb idea. But let's see what happens.
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • We don't know if @Lehki allows new votes to override old ones or requires an unvote, so technically the day is over
  • @ Coraline Et tu, Brute?

• People are focusing way too hard on lies that came clean and not on the person offering zilch to the team, and not even bothering to defend themselves. Not to mention they were hoping to be the third lynch on Devora. That is less odd to you than someone making things public knowledge?
  • Hmm anyhow I bold voted again, to avoid confusion. 

Arix, you seem to push this vote a bit, haha.

Well, we'll see if he was cultist or not. There's no reason to believe he isn't, and no reason to believe he is, imo.
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • I'm the one pushing the vote, let's not confuse that. It's fine to be suspicious of Arix, but just remember that we have a plan in place...so long as people follow through with it. We'll know a lot more tomorrow as well.
  • Personally I feel it's more odd that someone lies and says things like "I was lying to help town!" even though if that lie worked, then that person would be a cultist who would lose if town won. 

And Arix, I don't know if he's pushing this vote because he's a cultist or if it's a running gag that in every game, Arix will always vote against Kistan or something like that lol (this is my second game so I don't really know).

Anyway, let's see if town was right!
  • I'm not pushing the vote, I just don't want you getting in trouble
  • And that's a lynch~

Kistan was "A Villager"

You're just one of the regular village folk trying to live your life in peace, and the only tools you have are your wits and your vote.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

It is now Night 2!

Night 2 will end Thursday the 20th at 3pm!
  • edited February 2019
    Dawn breaks and all appears no new deaths occurred this night!

It is now Day 3!

With 7 Alive it takes 4 votes to reach a majority.

Day 3 will end at 3pm on Sunday the 24th.
  • I was out and about by Devora's home last night, as town requested. No evil aura there either, unfortunately. What's our next step?
  • I wasn't visited by anyone and had a fairly good sleep, other than the guilty conscience of lynching an innocent town member.

So Devora has no evil aura. I forgot if someone loses evil aura if at the same night they recruit someone. If not, I think that might make Devora innocent, and point to Arix.

Also, any of you could be a cultist now, including Nylili, so this is all speculation at this point.
  • From what the role for the last game said, its an immediate transfer. IE the cultist recruits by putting his or her aura on someone
  • So if Devora recruited someone before being investigated then shed show as town
  • And for bonus fun times, if Devora was the cultist and recruited Nylili, Nylili could be covering Devora as town
  • We also need to hear about who was roleblocked so we'd have some more clues to go off of
  • Assuming we still have one
  • When i told y'all the lynching was a dumb idea yesterday...
  • That being said, this certainly keeps this game more interesting than the last one
  • You never said lynching was a dumb idea, you just didn't like the target.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I have nothing to report but would love to hear @Lycidas ‘s hot take on yesterday.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • What's to hear? I made the call with good intentions and intuition and it didn't pan out. I'm not going to apologize or try to cover up anything, because there is nothing to cover up or apologize for.
  • Coraline said:

At this point the only reason I'm voting is because town seems to want that. I think this is a dumb idea. But let's see what happens.
    @Lycidas

Not that this is what you should be arguing about. Anyhow, you really did push aggressively for an innocent person to get lynched.
  • Nothing happened to me tonight.

@Arix pushed hard for a kill on Day 2. My suspicions still rest with him. 

We still need to hear from @Lavinya, though, before we come to any hasty conclusions.
    Arix said:
    Tzaraziko died for your spins
  • Yeah based on what we were going before, I'm going to vote Arix.

we'll see if Lavinya comes up with any info (I want to wait for that before we actually lynch, but just putting my vote out there)
  • Except I didn't push, I just wanted Coraline to have her vote counted, and possibly be able to take her vote back since she seemed unsure. It's her second game, she has time to learn this stuff
  • You act like you -knew- he was innocent. Nobody knew Kistan was innocent except the cultist that visited you.
  • I specifically said over and over that while he could be guilty, there are two people who look even guiltier and it's better to vote one of them first.

There's no need to get defensive. You made a bad call (I think we all made a bad call), but what's done is done. Let's focus on what we can do now moving forward.
  • 1. @Arix you are the only one who did not vote for no kill on Day 1, except for Lavinya who has a time difference.
    2. You pulled that weird stunt Day 2
    3. Then you voted to kill the first person another villager suggested (me)
    4. As soon as the tides changed (2 for Kistan, 1 for me) you quickly switched to voting for Kistan and encouraged people to rush the vote before he got a chance to speak up.

Can you explain some of this? Taken as a whole it looks suspicious to me.
    Arix said:
    Tzaraziko died for your spins
  • my current thought is that Devora is the cultist and they got to Nylili last night. We know the investigator and role blocker were strong targets, so i am going to vote Devora for now, as I belive her new recruit might be covering for them