Cult of Mafia 2: The Revengening

Comments

• Assuming her claim is true, yes. I was making a proof of -why- it should be held as true. You do get a warning, go look at last game about the Recruit role.
  • If you think I'm lying, you should really overestimate my power of imagination :pensive:

Anyway, I still think Devora is the most sus, but since town seems to think Arix and Kistan are more suspicious, I will unvote and vote Arix. Please roleblock Devora though!
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Or just ignore the plan by the person who's been getting things going, sure.
  • Votes
    Kistan (2): Nylili, Lycidas
    Arix (2): Sylandra, Coraline
    Devora (1): Arix

With 8 remaining it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 2 will end at 3pm on Wednesday the 20th!
  • @Lehki What about @Lavinya's vote?
    Arix said:
    Tzaraziko died for your spins
  • Whoops, good catch.

Votes
    Arix (3): Sylandra, Coraline, Lavinya
    Kistan (2): Nylili, Lycidas
    Devora (1): Arix

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I'm willing to jump on the conspiracy train. Vote Kistan

Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Why are we voting Kistan again? I don't remember him saying anything much. Which does make him look suspicious but imo not as suspicious as the people who have said suspicious things
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • I'm going to UNVOTE DEVORA for now, I need to do some reading
  • We're voting Kistan because he's literally offered nothing except a few words. And sure, Arix and Devora have lied, but they came clean about it and returned to the claims we expected. Kistan has never offered anything except, "Hey, guess it's us!".
  • I can go with that. VOTE KISTAN
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I mean I don't think lying does anything good for the town whatsoever, honestly.

But it's slim pickings at this point.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  •  Let's not vote @Kistan before he gets a chance to defend himself.
    Arix said:
  • You mean the ample time we've already given and the responses he gave to such criticism already?
  • From what I understand, he's being voted up because he's been mostly lurking and not saying much. Lynching quiet people is a good idea when town has no lead to go off of, but in this case we have 2 people acting strangely, and frankly being quite scummy.

This is not to say that I think Kistan isn't suspicious, there is a chance that he's the cultist, with nothing to disprove that, but also, nothing to prove either. 

At this point, my vote will get him lynched. I have to think about this, but if I do end up voting (in the absence of further information) it will be because I want to support the town, and not split the votes.

So, I'll go think about this!
  • I don't know if Kistan is the cultist, but if he is all we're doing is giving him ample time to get his story straight
  • The stakes of this kill are pretty damn high. If we get the wrong person, our roles are out in the open and mafia could target the investigator or role blocker. If we get the right person, there's a high chance of game over, town win.

Arix has been bandwagon-ing suspiciously and is continuing to do it rn, but Kistan is also suspicious for not helping to eliminate people or voting. 
    Arix said:
  • I'm mostly going with Lycidas because my thing seems to only have been semi-effective and he seems to have at least some idea of what he's doing
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Eh I agree with Coraline in that we have better options to lynch right now and get the same info, than voting Kistan. 

• Votes
    Kistan (4): Nylili, Lycidas, Sylandra, Arix
    Arix (2):  Coraline, Lavinya

• @Coraline any further thoughts?

• Really tired and sleepy actually. Day ends tomorrow at 3 right? I'm gonna sleep on it and decide tomorrow morning
  • Hmm he hasn't really said anything at all to defend himself.

And I don't want to split the town votes, so I'll also vote kistan
  • at this point, I mostly want to see what happens
  • That's five @Lehki
  • Sorry - I was away today but am back now!

Devora admitted lying - not sure what was to be achieved by that when we were trying to gather information

Vote: Devora (hoping I am the third)

• @Coralineyyou need to unvote before voting i think
  • Hmm? Oh

unvote but I'm not voting just yet
  • But...you did bold vote