Pet Pics!

Comments

• That makes me miss my mice. :( Buddy's been gone for 3 years in September. (silly that I remember that, I know.)

If I ever decide to give away my gecko/something happens to her I'll probably use the aquarium for mice. 

So those who are friends with me on facebook probably already know these guys...

This is my baby boy Sinaman. I've had him since April, I think. Sometime during Spring. 

Second photo of the adorable little guy. He's actually playing with the string on my camera.

This is Raptor, she's a leopard gecko. I've had her for a year and a bit. I got her when she was a wee little thing that looked like this. It's been amazing watching her grow up. *proud momma* 

And the goldfish are Luigi (one with a bit of black around his mouth), Oreo (the spotted one) and Tyrone (the completely orange one).

• Cats in hats! Because my boyfriend saw Halloween costumes for pets on sale and has a slightly evil streak in him. And the worst part is, they look so cuuuuute.

Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.

Meet Rocky, my 20 lb black apathetic cat. Love him dearly but he's /evil/.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Cute pooch!

I want a dog :(
  • She's a boxer-pit mix. Sweetest dog in the world, but she's missing some marbles.. Obviously. She lays on the couch like that constantly. I can't have my own dog at my place, so I stick to cats, my rat, and a snake I'll eventually manage to get good pictures of >>

• My pitt bull, Baby-Girl, Christmas the year I rescued her. Still kinda feisty about new people

BEWARE THE KIT-E-KOI OFFSPRING
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Have you found cat-safe plants? :D
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    Not yet. But I can't do anything with my balcony yet until the landlord has a separation wall placed as it is now a shared balcony. Then I can fence it in and see about plants and putting a chair there so kitty and me cat sit outside and bask in the sun. But considering the current problems with the apartment this could take a good while, as they are many. It's drawn on so long (over a year) that I've actually gotten legal advice on how to proceed with the situation :(

I could look at some indoor plants but I keep procrastinating on that. Some green would be nice though. Especially if I can place it on one of the few rare places that are out of his reach (read: he's not yet figured out he can go up  to them).
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Siam said:
    Nothing is safe from that homicidal maniac D:

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Rialorm said:
    Siam said:
    Not yet. But I can't do anything with my balcony yet until the landlord has a separation wall placed as it is now a shared balcony. Then I can fence it in and see about plants and putting a chair there so kitty and me cat sit outside and bask in the sun. But considering the current problems with the apartment this could take a good while, as they are many. It's drawn on so long (over a year) that I've actually gotten legal advice on how to proceed with the situation :(

I could look at some indoor plants but I keep procrastinating on that. Some green would be nice though. Especially if I can place it on one of the few rare places that are out of his reach (read: he's not yet figured out he can go up  to them).
    Ohhh, I hope that happens soon. Cats are the best.

Siam said:
    Have you found cat-safe plants? 

Karlach said:
    Siam said:
    HERETIC!!!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

I've known Ria for about 4 1/2 years, I've spent that entire time trying to convince her (unsuccessfully) that Disco is trying to kill her.

I can now only wait for the day I get to say I told you so :(

I dislike cats, even though that one was srsly adorable as a kitten, shut up.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• If you're on my facebook, you've already seen this handsome devil. If not...

• Parua said:
    This is my cat William. He is a huge jerk, but I love him anyway <3

I want to tattoo your kitty. :'( I'm gonna put the Volcom stone on his chest. It's going to be so much hardcore. :3

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I don't usually associate Volcom with hardcore.
  • edited April 2014
    Enyalida said:
    I don't usually associate Volcom with hardcore.
    I just like the symbol. I'm more of a Baker girl.

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited April 2014
    Oops.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
  • I gots a Baby butt for Christmas :3

Celina said:
    SHUCK!

Clearly Celina throatlocks people IRL using Shuck.

#bringShikariback 

• image Our fat chihuahua, Theodore image Our chihuahua/terrier Roxy image And the newest member of our family, our Scottie mix rescue, Luna.