Pet Pics!

Comments

• edited May 2014
    ^

Obeying the seatbelt laws.

A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • Aww, I love her eyecolour. And those white socks :3
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I'll just assume she's named after the High King of all elves :) .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Iorwen said:
    We just picked up our new little kitten from the shelter this afternoon. Her name is Ingwe, after one of @Shikari's order mobs.

Aw.  How could I say no to that cute little face. <3
  • Everiine said:
    I'll just assume she's named after the High King of all elves :) .
    Well, that too! :P

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    He's so pretty!
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • edited May 2014
    I was trying to put up a pic of my cat. But it's not working. :(

Trying again!
    Aha! Got it. This is Zahkiira and her pet Shao Khan. She's a SBT Savannah and he's a rescue :D

• edited May 2014
    Speaking of Shepherds - This is Klaus.

He sleeps in weird places..
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Oh my god, gonna steal all yo dogs.  :x :x :x

You can keep the rest.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I agree, the dogs are awesome!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Daraius said:
    Oh my god, gonna steal all yo dogs.  :x :x :x

You can keep the rest.
    No love for my cats! Where the kitty people at -.- (and thank you! I'm quite fond of them myself)
    Everiine said:
    I agree, the dogs are awesome!

• Mr Fluffy says "Yes, I know that I am glorious. You may worship me."
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Tridemon said:
    Mr Fluffy says "Yes, I know that I am glorious. You may worship me."
    I actually titled it "Bask in my presence, Human" when I put it on facebook heh
  • Aeral said:

Sorry for huge picture, but she's glorious. :P

A cute little herpaderp eeeeeeee....

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited June 2014
    I wanna psot my dog pic's but they're all RiP because my mother is a twat.... 

I guess I will, sadly they're all dead though because my mother didn't want to take care of them anymore (Much the reason why I'm a very angry person.....the betrayal in my life is real) 

These are my whippets. Aramina was our eldest. She's the tall skinny one. Jancis is the fat short one...they're sisters, but anyone who reads Pern should know that.

This is Rusty. He's been gone even longer, he's a toy poodle and was quite ancient...compared to the other two who were only 10 and 8 respectively.

And these are cat's...that are alive and at my mum's house that I mostly took care of. 

• *steals all the cats* Mwhaha, my collection grows, soon I can be a true cat lady. 
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.

• Our newest kitten Slade. This is his new favourite spot. Well.. This and my boobs. He's a boob-sleeper.

Him on the drive home from North Carolina to see @Aiyana

And then him sitting in @Iosen's lap (Don't worry. He had clothes on underneath. Calm yourselves, ladies and Shaddus) with our other kitty Honeybadger.