QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Kurut said:
    Daebach has declared you a formal enemy of the Cantors Guild for this reason: 'for attacking me upon 
    Astral with Synkarin and Feyda'.

Kreon has declared you a formal enemy of the Holy Kingdom of New Celest for this reason: 'Unprovoked 
    attack on Citizens of Celest'.

Kelly has declared you a formal enemy of the Divine Order of Terentia, the Even Bladed for this 
    reason: 'attacking order members unprovoked'.

Romaan has declared you a formal enemy of the Paladins Guild for this reason: 'Unprovoked attack on 
    a Paladin, specifically me.'.

It's official, Kurut is evil.

(Edit): That was all within 5 minutes
    Could have been worse. I got enemied to practically everything Gaudiguch for delivering the asylum parasite to a citizen via pet. Still missing the Minstrels status to collect the full set. :D

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Wait until you get enemied to Serenwilde for raiding Water ;)

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Wait till you get enemied to the Cacophony and to get unenemied, you have to write a Cacophony themed poem.

What kind of jackass thought of that?
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Lavinya said:
    *sigh*
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Kurut said:
    Daebach has declared you a formal enemy of the Cantors Guild for this reason: 'for attacking me upon 
    Astral with Synkarin and Feyda'.

Kreon has declared you a formal enemy of the Holy Kingdom of New Celest for this reason: 'Unprovoked 
    attack on Citizens of Celest'.

Kelly has declared you a formal enemy of the Divine Order of Terentia, the Even Bladed for this 
    reason: 'attacking order members unprovoked'.

Romaan has declared you a formal enemy of the Paladins Guild for this reason: 'Unprovoked attack on 
    a Paladin, specifically me.'.

It's official, Kurut is evil.

(Edit): That was all within 5 minutes
    They be hatin'
  • You portal to the Aetherplex Chamber.
    --- Area 4: Avechna's Peak  v6831 ---

[S]
                      |
                     [+] [x]
                      |
                     [S]
                      |
                     [S]

------------- 0:-8:-40 --------------
    The Aetherplex Chamber.
    The shrouded form of a wight floats ominously in the air here. Shimmering with aetheric energy, a
    bright glowing portal floats here in midair. There are 2 great brindle mastiffs here. Hackles risen,
    a fierce timberwolf prowls about here. A giant bat hangs here, wings folded about its body and one
    beady eye open. In the shape of an open palm, a metallic sigil lies here. Yokai, the corpse vendor
    is here peddling his wares. With leathery wings unfurled, a black gryphon is here, wreathed in a
    miasma of wailing souls. Shara-Mae Dven'tur, a clumsy assistant, is standing here nervously
    scribbling upon a notebook. A handsome, amber stag with ecru wings wanders about here, his head held
    regally. Garbed in a shroud of shifting moonfire, a Ward of the Silver Trinity stands guard, eyes
    blackened with storm clouds. Niun frowns deeply, lines creasing her forehead. She wields an athame
    dagger in her left hand and a batwing shaped shield in her right. You see a sign here instructing
    you to use the PORTAL command to enter the aetherplex system. There is an aetherways portal here.
    You see exits leading north (open door), south, out, and through a bright, glowing portal.
    Avurekhos glances briefly northwards and dashes off into the distance.
    A handsome, amber stag with ecru wings departs with a stately walk to the north.

#bolting
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Everiine said:
    Lavinya said:
    *sigh*

I remember having a big argument and lengthy talk with the ambassador about that.
    Yay! Ev is not the only one who hates that guard! Though I as the player would be horribly sad if he were ever removed, because I love hating on him :( .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

edited November 2014
    Pretty Guardian @Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane says to you, "Wait, Grandmama is your sister."

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane exclaims, "Grandpapa!"

Selenity beams broadly.

@Emmaline gives a trillingly melodic laugh.

Keyll Arrane @Isluna Car'vier says to Selenity, "That would be uncle."

You pat Selenity in a friendly manner.

Emmaline nods her head at Isluna, showing her acceptance.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane says, "Grandpapa flows better though."

Of course, once that started, all I could think of was, "Je-fa-faaaa... DUN-ham... dot com!"

• Excerpt from a group Skype convo. Screen names changed to char names for their anonyniminimnimity.

[11:26:35 PM] Gabriella: is this a friend of yours or sommat?
    [11:26:38 PM] Gabriella: I smell a @Shaddus alt.
    [11:27:00 PM] Selenity: They are not Shaddus.
    [11:27:24 PM] Gabriella: Everyone is Shaddus.
    [11:27:26 PM] Gabriella: I'm Shaddus.
    [11:27:28 PM] Gabriella: You're Shaddus.
    [11:27:33 PM] Selenity: Then yes they're Shaddus. I am too. And Inzaias. And Arien.
    [11:27:34 PM] Gabriella: Shaddus is the only Shaddus that isn't Shaddus.
    [11:27:35 PM] Selenity: Lisaera.
    [11:27:36 PM] Erebos: Except Shaddus
    [11:27:42 PM] Erebos: Shaddus is Munsia
    [11:27:48 PM] Gabriella: No.
    [11:27:53 PM] Gabriella: Shaddus is the end all.
    [11:27:55 PM] Gabriella: :D
    [11:27:56 PM] Erebos: xD
    [11:28:00 PM] Erebos: THE ALT ARMY
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Does this not get old for anyone besides me?
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    On a personal note, Arix is not me. We have an arrangement.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus alt jokes wear off after the hundredth time they're told. For me, anyway.
    The playa you love to hate
  • You say, "Figurines."
    An abnormally large figurine of a squat dwarf says, "Aye, aye, I be one o' the Maker boyo's special
    figurines - Miss Amana kep' callin' me Tully, dinnae no why, though, boyo. The others be up in the
    castle, doin' somethin' 'er anudder. Playin' with the gnomes, me thinks."

You say, "Tully."
    An abnormally large figurine of a squat dwarf says, "Oh Miss Amana did tell me a tale o' some boyo
    named Tully, ye. She keep on callin' me just tha', too. Somethin' 'bout a sink, 'er a basin."
    An abnormally large figurine of a squat dwarf dips his mop in his bucket, before slopping its murky
    contents on the floor, then proceeding to mop it up.

:-S :-S
  • Ur'Marshal Marcella n'Lochli, Loremaster of the Tower shouts, "As, about five times in as many months, a grand nuisance has seen fit to selectively unravel Magnagora's gate to the Crystal Meadows, I have taken it upon myself to unweave every other gate on the Meadows. If you will not grant us the same right to unobstructed fast travel as we permit your gates to exist, I will revoke that right for your gates to exist."

Somewhere, in a place which has no gates in the meadows, someone is laughing and twiddling a moustache.
    Retired.
  • HAAAAAAAEZOOOOOOOOOOON WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYIIIIIIIIIIIIIING
  • Inb4 entire Basin starts unravelling Mag's gates instead of just some northern guy.

• implying mag has any gates now

if we can't have it no one can
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Marcella said:
    implying mag has any gates now

if we can't have it no one can
    You unravelled your own too?!

That's dedication.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    That's ur'Guard.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited November 2014
    **********************[ THE GRAND DOMINION OF HALLIFAX ]***********************
    Citizen                Rank                     Position                    CT
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Maligorn    symphonist Marquis                  Minister of Power           On
    *******************************************************************************
    1 symphonist present, of those 0 are demigods/ascendants.
    Currently, there is 1 Citizen on this Plane and 0 on other Planes.

It's 5:47 pm CST and there's nobody online. :(

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Maligorn said:
    **********************[ THE GRAND DOMINION OF HALLIFAX ]***********************
    Citizen                Rank                     Position                    CT
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Maligorn    symphonist Marquis                  Minister of Power           On
    *******************************************************************************
    1 symphonist present, of those 0 are demigods/ascendants.
    Currently, there is 1 Citizen on this Plane and 0 on other Planes.

It's 5:47 pm CST and there's nobody online. :(
    I know where they are...

Currently, there are 18 Commune Members on this Plane and 2 on other Planes.