QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• TauTau
    edited October 2014
    Druid Crek Ysav'rai says to you, "You need to keep that monster away from my lips."
    EDIT:
    Same Conversation,
    Milune, Murmur in the Dark stutters, "You are too big..-..I am t-t-tiny."
    No context
  • edited October 2014
    Tau said:
    Druid Crek Ysav'rai says to you, "You need to keep that monster away from my lips."
    EDIT:
    Same Conversation,
    Milune, Murmur in the Dark stutters, "You are too big..-..I am t-t-tiny."
    No context
    EDIT: No spoils

It's true, I really am you.
  • TauTau
    edited October 2014
    I also apparently missed something about Crek "releasing"? And how it was Lyora's fault? I dunno!
  • Gabriella said:
    EDIT: taken from the Newbie Channel

15) 2014/10/25 19:34:48 - Piotrhabera: "Hello?"
    16) 2014/10/25 19:36:09 - Preston: "Hello."
    17) 2014/10/25 19:36:16 - Preston: "Go ahead and ask things."
    18) 2014/10/25 19:36:27 - Piotrhabera: "I asked something."
    19) 2014/10/25 19:36:52 - Preston: "What does succor do?"
    20) 2014/10/25 19:37:26 - Piotrhabera: "Succor works like Wounds but it is useable on others."

I'm... I'm sorry, wha? Anyone else see something wrong with this?

I just thought it was funny that the newbie and Preston seemed to switch roles half-way through the conversation... Piotrhabera suddenly was no longer the novice!
    Well that's blown his cover of being a newbie XD.
    Retired.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Considering he's wrong, not really :/
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    (clan): Azula says, "LO AND BEHOLD I AM THE EYE IN THE SKY! THE ULTIMATE PERVERTED SCRYING
    QUEEN! NONE SHALL ESCAPE MY VOYEURISM!! Lagot ka Sao! :D."
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Maligorn said:
    A headstrong young manticore has grown to adulthood!
    Midnight shadows coalesce around a new day, and Mother Night embraces the land in utter darkness.
    It is now the 1st of Tzarin, 396 years after the Coming of Estarra.

You reach out through your bond with a gorgeous manticore with a lush mane entangled with flowers and summon her from the stables. You sense her answering your call. (whaaaaat?)

A gorgeous manticore with a lush mane entangled with flowers rests glittering emerald wings here, oddly possessing an aquatic tail of shimmering blue scales, tapering into a slender fin.

An impressive specimen of a manticore queen, this gorgeous, lionesque creature towers over her surroundings with unfurled glittering emerald wings, grinning to reveal three gruesome rows of razor-sharp, crystalline teeth. She tosses a lush mane entangled with flowers with a disdainful snort, its colour gleaming against the fur that covers the entirety of her muscular physique. Her bloodshot eyes gleam with a predator's killer instinct, wildly darting from one place to the next. She somehow possesses, against all reason, an aquatic tail of shimmering blue scales, tapering into a slender fin. She is called 'Papaxida.'
    PLEASE TELL US WHAT YOU FED THAT GLORIOUS BEAST!
    Retired.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Maligorn said:

You reach out through your bond with a gorgeous manticore with a lush mane entangled with flowers and summon her from the stables. You sense her answering your call. (whaaaaat?)

• edited October 2014
    (Market): Xeria says, "FOX STABLES! WE RAISE BEASTS!"

EDIT (I have no idea why this is so large I'M SORRY.)
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • @Gabriella

Beard <- - -> beast = related
    relation
     ?????

Conclusion= @Gabriella is confused. 
    is dead like the dodo
  • Xeria said:
    @Gabriella

relation
     ?????

It was a joke regarding your use of shouting on the market aether.  :P
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Gabriella said:
    Xeria said:
    @Gabriella

relation
     ?????

It was a joke regarding your use of shouting on the market aether.  :P

Confused Xeria here, could you explain the joke?
    is dead like the dodo
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited October 2014
    Probably syaing what everyone else is saying. Your market ad's are annoying, mostly because you capitalize them for no real reason. 
  • Munsia said:
    Probably syaing what everyone else is saying. Your market ad's are annoying, mostly because you capitalize them for no real reason. 
    Just imagine me standing in a market place yelling.
    is dead like the dodo
    edited October 2014
    Cept it's not a market place. It's an aetherwave. A telepathic wave. You're screaming in our minds. Thus, we don't like it.
  • AHA! So my ads Attract Attention! :P 
    is dead like the dodo
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Xeria said:
    AHA! So my ads Attract Attention! :P 
    No, your ads attract stabbity.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Xeria said:
    AHA! So my ads Attract Attention! :P 
    If attention to you is 'Don't shop with her, she's annoying, let's kill her'. Sure...if that's what you're going for. 
  • edited October 2014
    Gabriella said:
    (The Myeran Community): Avurekhos says, "Naked and shimmying up and down totem poles, I would have never thought I would fall so low. I'll have a bad rash after this. :<."

Sounds about right... 

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152620371329185

(Must watch video to understand comment)
  • So are we going to get a full log or not?

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Don't leave me hanging with that origami, @Daraius. I need context.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Worry not, I will judiciously dole out the precious secrets.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    (Academy): Bandeon (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Believe 'e left fer the moment."
    17:20:18.055
    (Academy): Kreon (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Eh like I said distracted."
    17:20:32.490
    (Academy): Bandeon (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "We love ye anyway."
    17:20:43.091
    You tell Crusader Kreon Zayah, Exorcist of the Dawn, "I don't."
    17:21:11.210
    Kreon tells you, "......"
    17:21:49.989
    Kreon tells you, "Go home >.<."
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"