QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• 4 ) Someone: "((The guy begging for clothes on market didn't like me http://pastebin.com/nMps6df8 I made him :(."

It's true, I really am you.
  • edited October 2014
    Kevin Hart plays Lusternia

(Glomdehring): Person 1 says, "Seriously he CAN be kevin hart."

(Glomdehring): Person 2 says, "No, he can't. Simply because Kevin Hart has a career -snipped-."

(Glomdehring): Person 1 says, "Kevin Hart has free time, and he isn't online that much."

(Glomdehring): Person 2 says, "So kevin hart also enjoys being an obnoxious asshole anonymously in his spare time?"

(Glomdehring): Person 1 says, "Yes."

(Glomdehring): Person 2 says, "I feel like he has better things to do... just a feeling though."

~~~~~~~
    OOC clans are the best

• Arcanis said:
    Mimie said:
    (Market): Vivet says, "Seeking to buy a crow cloak."

(Market): Malarious says, "Murdering traitors who do so."

(Market): Maligorn says, "Seeking crow cloak!"

(Market): Illidaen says, "Denied."

Wow, take a hint guys.
    The funny thing is, some of the Gloms will sell a cloak. So...yeah. :>
    Pretty sure that isnt the case...unless it was an obvious blacktalon alt made, otherwise they wouldnt even be able to get their hands on a cloak
    Hallifax got a crow cloak somehow.
  • Enadonella's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    Eyes flashing with anger, Enadonella points a finger imperiously at Camberre and utters a series of
    guttural croaks. You watch in amazement as warts break out over Camberre's skin which then turns
    green and slimy. Finally, he shrinks and transforms into a large, ugly toad!

Rivius stomps down hard on a warty toad.

4134h, 5091m, 6333e, 3p, 18115en, 23210w Belrxkb-stomp toad
    A giant toad hops in from the southeast.
    4134h, 5091m, 6333e, 3p, 18115en, 23210w Belrxkb-
    That toad hops in divine grace, you cannot harm it!

Lusternia pls.

• Iytha said:
    Arcanis said:
    Mimie said:

Wow, take a hint guys.
    Pretty sure that isnt the case...unless it was an obvious blacktalon alt made, otherwise they wouldnt even be able to get their hands on a cloak
    Well that's odd. Crow Cloaks cant be bought or gained from anywhere in the commune. The only one making them was myself and Ragniliff. The active people around were Illidaen, Haezon, Crek, all 3 im sure wouldnt risk it. Must have been an obvious alt abuse then.
  • Or someone (not necessarily an alt) was bribed.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Arcanis said:
    Iytha said:
    Arcanis said:
    Mimie said:

Wow, take a hint guys.
      Crow Cloaks cant be bought or gained from anywhere in the commune.
    And that's why people laugh at you, you don't even know your own commune. No offense.

I suggest that if you have a problem with Hallifax and think they metagamed, you issue yourself and complain. The admin can easily see who made a crow cloak and who they made it for. Until then, please refrain from making scurrilous accusations because you were afk and couldn't be bothered to try and keep your village.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Arcanis said:
    Iytha said:
    Arcanis said:
    Mimie said:

Wow, take a hint guys.
    And that's why people laugh at you, you don't even know your own commune. No offense.

I suggest that if you have a problem with Hallifax and think they metagamed, you issue yourself and complain. The admin can easily see who made a crow cloak and who they made it for. Until then, please refrain from making scurrilous accusations because you were afk and couldn't be bothered to try and keep your village.
    I was stating the there are no shops that sell cloaks nor is there any location we are storing them..

The only way one could get a cloak was if another blacktalon druid made it. Myself and Ragniliff were the only ones carrying spares. As I stated, the ones around were in fact those 3 mentioned, which really would rather cut their own hands off than sell a cloak. Thus, most likely, it'd have to be an alt that signed in.

As to the original point of laughing, why is it you think I would care about the opinion of people that have no relation nor connection to me nor my gaming experience exactly? Or is this highschool and have I forgotten?
    Arcanis said:
    Shaddus said:
    Arcanis said:
    Iytha said:
    Arcanis said:
    Mimie said:

Wow, take a hint guys.

I was stating the there are no shops that sell cloaks nor is there any location we are storing them..

The only way one could get a cloak was if another blacktalon druid made it.

Ok. :)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Arcanis said:
    Shaddus said:
    Arcanis said:
    Iytha said:
    Arcanis said:
    Mimie said:

Wow, take a hint guys.

Ok. :)
    Yes ebonguard can also take up Crow, but frankly most if not all dont. I think Xenthos is the only Crow ebonguard I know of. Night is a much better pick in regards to totems. Again, it's rather apparent it had to be an abuse of an alt. I'll look into recent logins and see if perhaps the person may be found.
    You should totally do that. While you're doing it, feel free to issue yourself and ask the admin to look into it. That would likely be faster and less likely to allow you to point fingers at innocent people who log in for events.

Luckily for me, I haven't logged into any of my Crow users, so I'm immune to fingerpointing.
  • Arcanis, I can guarantee it wasn't an alt. You need to know your commune mates better.

• Arcanis said:
    I think the point you're missing here is that this is completely incorrect.
  • An Ebonguard can just as easily do it.

Just let it go. He'll ask an older Glom, they'll clue him in, and he'll be fine.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Siam has declared you a formal enemy of the Free Collective of Glomdoring for this reason: 'thievery of Wyrden citizens.'.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Naime said:
    An Ebonguard can just as easily do it.
    I am quite aware (as I had stated above), but frankly I see very little point in attempting to, for some reason, justify what im saying to people who really dont even deserve such attention.
  • Arcanis said:

Naime said:

I am quite aware (as I had stated above), but frankly I see very little point in attempting to, for some reason, justify what im saying to people who really dont even deserve such attention.

Yeah talk to people like Haezon does, that will get you far in life.

Arcanis said:
    Naime said:
    You're trying to say that it had to be an alt abusing their skills, and that there's only two ways to make a crow cloak.

What we're saying is that there's three ways to get a crow cloak, and while alt abuse is always possible in anything, it's not probable in this case.
  • Next thing I know,

someone has declared you a formal enemy of the Free Collective of Glomdoring for this reason: Being a meanie face on the forums'

• You have emoted: Naime quickly devours a coiled, beaming caterpillar cookie with green icing with obvious gusto.

Duchess Lyora Shee-Slaugh, Celebrant of the Scorpion says to Crek, "Mean."

Lyora flops herself into your arms.

em spits the coiled, beaming caterpillar cookie with green icing out
    You have emoted: Naime spits the coiled, beaming caterpillar cookie with green icing out.

You have recovered balance on all limbs.

wrinkle

You wrinkle your nose in distaste.

give cookie to ly

You give a coiled, beaming caterpillar cookie with green icing to Duchess Lyora Shee-Slaugh, Celebrant of the Scorpion.

Lyora shouts out a happy "Yay!"

Lyora consumes a coiled, beaming caterpillar cookie with green icing leisurely, seeming to enjoy every bite.

Druid Crek Ysav'rai says, "That just added flavor."

say that is gross Lyora

You say, "That is gross Lyora."

Lyora's eyes sparkle with amusement.

• Yeah, Arcanis, the reason people are really pushing against you is because you keep saying that OBVIOUSLY there was some alt abuse OBVIOUSLY because NOBODY could have POSSIBLY betrayed Glomdoring legitimately. Give us a break.

• Naime said:
    Why are you bringing me into this?
    Retired.
  • edited October 2014
    EDIT: Nothing, nothing at all.

Haezon said:
    Naime said:
    Why are you bringing me into this?
    The llama never bothered us anyway.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited October 2014
    Crow cloaks can be gained with 0 Crow users around, or when Crow himself is dead. That's almost certainly what Shaddus meant with all of his comments. 

• Enyalida said:
    Crow cloaks can be gained with 0 Crow users around, or when Crow himself is dead. That's almost certainly what Shaddus meant with all of his comments. 
    frankly I wasnt going to bother with commenting again, but yes I know about the 'third' way to get the cloaks, which requires the slaying of 10 starving deers...of which 3 are around each time. So unless a mysterious person was standing around waiting for the respawn each time during a revolt and going unnoticed, im going to go with the more believable story.
  • Xenthos said:
    There are more than 3 deer available at any given time.  It does not require starving ones.
    The  only other deer I can think of off the top of my head are the ones in Serenwilde...which would be a pretty awkward situation if they were allowed to be slain.