QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• It's....the Munpocalypse. It's finally happening.
  • Or maybe the secret of sharding has been learned by a mortal.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited October 2014
    Ayisdra said:
    Or maybe the secret of sharding has been learned by a mortal.
    I've always said I was a Goddess

Anyway, take the troll elsewhere children.

2014/10/14 05:24:15 - Munsia kicked out Munsiaa.
    2014/10/14 05:24:20 - Munsia kicked out Munsiae.
    2014/10/14 05:24:22 - Munsia kicked out Munsias.
    2014/10/14 05:26:19 - Munsia kicked out Munsielle.
    2014/10/14 05:26:19 - Munsia kicked out Munsio.
    2014/10/14 05:26:19 - Munsia kicked out Munsion.
    2014/10/14 05:30:35 - Marcella kicked out Munsiyn.

Mag doesn't play with your BS
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Not it.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    I do have plans for mass basin genocide...so
  • Wtf who took the time to rip off Munsia's name forty times

It's true, I really am you.
  • Naime said:
    Wtf who took the time to rip off Munsia's name forty times
    I think it would be quicker to list the number of people who wouldn't take the time. (I think Munsia is cool and edgy).
    Retired.
    Someone pretended to be me during a college Orientation...(ask for details in a message)
  • 3559h, 4188m, 4431e, 10p, 15385en, 19030w Bex-ih spike
    "spike195643"                           a wooden spike bearing the shrunken head of Everiine
    "spike195761"                           a wooden spike bearing the shrunken head of Ryylaet
    "spike195783"                           a wooden spike bearing the shrunken head of Everiine
    "spike195963"                           a wooden spike bearing the shrunken head of Ryylaet
    "spike196196"                           a wooden spike bearing the shrunken head of Ryylaet
    "spike196310"                           a wooden spike bearing the shrunken head of Preston
    "spike119931"                           a wooden spike bearing the shrunken head of Feyr
    "spike125237"                           a wooden spike bearing the shrunken head of Feyr
    "spike126687"                           a wooden spike bearing the shrunken head of Preston
    "spike131294"                           a wooden spike bearing the shrunken head of Feyr
    Number of matching objects: 10 (out of 42 total)

Someone was busy. :-?
    Retired.
  • Gee, I wonder who could've done that...
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Ssaliss said:
    Gee, I wonder who could've done that...
    Was it me?
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Probably not, no.
  • (Market): Vivet says, "Seeking to buy a crow cloak."

(Market): Malarious says, "Murdering traitors who do so."

(Market): Maligorn says, "Seeking crow cloak!"

(Market): Illidaen says, "Denied."

Wow, take a hint guys.
    Retired.
  • Haezon said:

(Market): Vivet says, "Seeking to buy a crow cloak."

Wow, take a hint guys.
    The funny thing is, some of the Gloms will sell a cloak. So...yeah. :>
  • edited October 2014
    Urgh, double post. Sorry folks.

Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • edited October 2014
    Gabriella Talnara, Duck-a-Doodle DooDoo (Female High Elfen).

EDIT: Shhhh
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • Arien said:
    Gabriella Talnara, Duck-a-Doodle DooDoo (Female High Elfen).

EDIT: Shhhh
    I will smite you all!
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • The Aetherplex Chamber.
    The shrouded form of a wight floats ominously in the air here. Shimmering with aetheric energy, a bright glowing portal floats here in midair. There are 2 great brindle mastiffs here. Hackles risen, a fierce timberwolf prowls about here. A giant bat hangs here, wings folded about its body and one beady eye open. In the shape of an open palm, a metallic sigil lies here. Yokai, the corpse vendor is here peddling his wares. Uanor, the tentacled wolf paces impatiently back and forth here, his mass of silver-scaled tentacles writhing through the air. Her hands covering her eyes, the statue of a winged, crystal woman bows her head here, weeping. You see a sign here instructing you to use the PORTAL command to enter the aetherplex system. There is an aetherways portal here.
    You see exits leading north (open door), south, out, and through a bright, glowing portal.

Sorry pretty Isune. While pretty, your stole has earned a giant NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE :-S

• Kelly said:
    You tell a majestic golden-brown platypus, "Emote hairflip."
    --> You appear to have caused an untrapped error in the code. Please don't execute this 
    command again right now.

The voices of the Oneiroi tell you, "Greetings, breaker of pets."

You tell The Oneiroi, Administrators of Fate, "Oops!"

The voices of the Oneiroi tell you, "Ignoring the fact that a platypus lacks hair to flip, 
    least We sincerely hope this one does, it would appear using emotes that now require hair 
    curios to work causes an error. We have enabled your pet's reactions back and will file a 
    bug report about the matter. Please refrain from whipping your platypus' pelt back and 
    forth."
    Jealous. I broke something recently but it was not followed by such an amusing and punny dialogue.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Haezon said:
    ARGH, now the forums is an angel! You've doomed us all!
    It already was. That particular stole has been commented on about five times so far. Not that I'm complaining, it does make me feel speshul. :P

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Elanorwen said:
    Haezon said:
    It already was. That particular stole has been commented on about five times so far. Not that I'm complaining, it does make me feel speshul. :P
    He is referring to the fact that when an angel is captured in an image, that image now contains an angel of its very own.  Commenting about it is not the same as a video of it!
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Xenthos said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Haezon said:
    He is referring to the fact that when an angel is captured in an image, that image now contains an angel of its very own.  Commenting about it is not the same as a video of it!
    I know quite well.... I can even quote it if you like...

That which holds the image of an angel becomes itself an angel. There's been images too. Anyway, you're going in too deep into the metaphor.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • edited October 2014
    I've never been more proud to be a Dr. Who geek.

The nearby mound of snow suddenly explodes, a corpse-blue arm bursting through and immediately darting for your leg. You cannot help but scream as fetid, rotten fingers and festering, broken, jagged nails dig into your leg and quickly pull you beneath the ice...
    This room has not been mapped.
    The bottom of a frozen pit.
    This location is flooded with shallow, crystal clear water. There are 10 slavering icediggers here. A monstrous icedigger queen lies here, her bloated form covering the entirety of the pit's bottom.
    There are no obvious exits.

This is gonna hurt.
    Retired.
  • Mimie said:
    (Market): Vivet says, "Seeking to buy a crow cloak."

Wow, take a hint guys.
    The funny thing is, some of the Gloms will sell a cloak. So...yeah. :>
    Pretty sure that isnt the case...unless it was an obvious blacktalon alt made, otherwise they wouldnt even be able to get their hands on a cloak
  • edited October 2014
    When going to respond to a person's goodbye tell I see this:

reply //baiii
    There's no one to reply to.

--------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Gabriella said:
    When going to respond to a person's goodbye tell I see this:

reply //baiii
    There's no one to reply to.

I'm sorry! *huggle*

...time for me to ACTUALLY go now, blargh.