QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I did attempt to shift the veil stuff to tweets.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Akyaevin tells you, "(( REINCARNATE INTO DWARF ))"

You tell Lord Akyaevin n'Lochli, "// bwaaah, dorf monk?"

Akyaevin tells you, "(( It is a masterwork steel chain. It menaces with spikes of iron. ))"

This guy :x
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • AINT NO FUN LIKE ASTRAL. @Vetala

[2mo|8,138,672]620h(12%), 93%m, 100%e, 99%en, 98%w, exlrsSi
    You begin to flap your wings powerfully and rise quickly up into the firmament.
    Flying above along a cold steel bridge.
    Wisps of velvety indigo fog blanket the ground, ebbing into the area from a healing shrine of Drocilla nearby.
    You see exits leading southeast and northwest.
    [2mo|8,138,672]620h(12%), 92%m, 100%e, 99%en, 98%w, elrsSifly
    fly
    You must regain balance first.
    [2mo|8,138,672]620h(12%), 92%m, 100%e, 99%en, 98%w, elrsSi
    You bleed 540 health.
    [2mo|8,138,672]80h(1%), 92%m, 100%e, 99%en, 98%w, elrsSi(-540h, 10.6%)
    [2mo|8,138,672]80h(1%), 92%m, 100%e, 99%en, 98%w, elrsSi
    You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
    [2mo|8,138,672]80h(1%), 91%m, 100%e, 99%en, 98%w, elrsSi(sip health)
  • Syrennia said:
    AINT NO FUN LIKE ASTRAL. @Vetala

[2mo|8,138,672]620h(12%), 93%m, 100%e, 99%en, 98%w, exlrsSi
    You begin to flap your wings powerfully and rise quickly up into the firmament.
    Flying above along a cold steel bridge.
    Wisps of velvety indigo fog blanket the ground, ebbing into the area from a healing shrine of Drocilla nearby.
    You see exits leading southeast and northwest.
    fly
    You bleed 540 health.
    [2mo|8,138,672]80h(1%), 92%m, 100%e, 99%en, 98%w, elrsSi(-540h, 10.6%)
    You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
    [2mo|8,138,672]80h(1%), 91%m, 100%e, 99%en, 98%w, elrsSi(sip health)
    Guess I'm sticking to solo, eheh.
  • edited June 2015
    Omg YES @Maylea
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."

Eventru's Sacrificial Boar tells you, "You should get together with your grandfather."

This is a new one for me.

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Krin tells you, "Yo! I want to marry Eritheyl."

also

Iovir tells you, "Can you forgive the mystery of life?"

^too real astral, stahp

The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Names removed to protect them from derisive laughter:

Message #532 sent by (Male Person In an IC Relationship with Female Person) (received: 2015/06/14 18:47:16)
       // OOC: Is (Female Person in the aforementioned relationship) one of the many "Shaddus" alts?

/facepalm
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Names removed to protect them from derisive laughter:

Message #532 sent by (Male Person In an IC Relationship with Female Person) (received: 2015/06/14 18:47:16)
       // OOC: Is (Female Person in the aforementioned relationship) one of the many "Shaddus" alts?

/facepalm
    apparently Elodres is married to a Shaddus alt
    Yeah, but I only put out for you.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Zyphora said:
    2015/06/15 04:32:15 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: By decree of the ruling Board of Directors of the Grand Empire of Hallifax, our House is one that represents the Higher Emotions and is welcome within the Collective.

What an amazing message to finally see. Thank you to everyone who played a part!

@Phoebus, you're the best, it's all for you.
    Congratulations! Better cement that status.
  • edited June 2015
    Lleuke tells you, "Have you seen Chulain?"

Checked Chulain's honors... didn't realize until after I sent @Lleuke a tell that he hadn't said anything.

Alright, astral insanity. You win this round.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Ye old novice test goes awry.
    ----------------------------------------------

Ambassador Vetala D'Cente, Luck Personified says, "Show me how to reach Nosfydra."
    Ardrak, Keeper of the Megalith says, "Ahh, yes. You can reach the glorious heart of the Megalith of Doom by caressing the nexus. To find your way back, turn the clock at the centre of the machine within."

Vetala glances askance at Ardrak, Keeper of the Megalith.

"Shhh!" Vetala hisses softly at Ardrak, Keeper of the Megalith.

Vinicio's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Ambassador Vetala D'Cente, Luck Personified says, "Nevermind."
  • Soaring from above, a grey pigeon suddenly darts in and stares at you with greedy eyes.

Alright, fess up. Who's been feeding the pigeons?
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    It's the plebeians. It's their revenge against the bourgeoisie.

edited June 2015
    Munsia says, "I'm squeemish."
  • Vetala said:
    Shaddus said:

Well Said.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

Brofinger?
  • Daraius said:
    #inomoments

Miss Ino, BTS says, "Ambassador, stick your finger out, like you're goin' t'point at me."

You ask, "Wh- Why?"

Miss Ino, BTS says, "Jus' go ahead an' do it. Nothin' bad is goin' t'come of it, I promise."

Daraius Shevat holds up one gloved paw and points one finger towards Ino.

Ino lifts her hand, mimicking the motion and leaning across the table. She points her finger and 
    brings it to about half-an-inch away from your finger, not actually touching your hand. "There. Th' 
    Ambassador Daraius an' Miss Ino version o' friendly contact - or perhaps a secret handshake."

Daraius Shevat locks eyes with Ino and nods gravely.

You state, "This is acceptable."

Calmly, Miss Ino, BTS says, "If in future I feel th' need to give you a hug in thanks for somethin', 
    we shall do this, instead. If you're feelin' particularly friendly, we can e'en touch fingertips. 
    Tha' is th' beauty of it."

You say to Ino, "Let's not go wild now."

Ino laughs out loud.
    No, secret @Daraius and Ino handshake.  You wish you were cool enough to be part of our club.  B-)
  • edited June 2015
    (Market): You say, "Buying innocent children to get intoxicated asap."

Drunken Master Malarious, Starter of Bar Fights says, "Silea, introducing innocent children to scars for life."

Drunken Master Malarious, Starter of Bar Fights says, "Malarious, creating those scars."

Malarious nods his head sagely.

You say, "Heck yeah."
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @Xaldrin's voice distorts and fluctuates wildly as he shouts across the firmament, "Nothing matters but Glomdoring!"

Xaldrin's voice distorts and fluctuates wildly as he shouts across the firmament, "Er. Gaudiguch."

Soft melodies resound in concordance with each other as @Silea declares, "Shut up."

Grizzly Munsia D'Cente, The Sharp Fanged thunders, "Both of you shut up before I sit on you."

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited June 2015
    Kallista Aedonis Tremula Windwhisper, Potnia Orphnaias says to Tylwyth, "I challenge you to a duel on your honour for your molestation of my person on the Elemental plane of Water. Do you accept, or are you a weevil?"
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
    Silea said:

You say, "Heck yeah."
    AND THEN SHE WENT TO HALLIFAX.

I like you better already :D

-

• Dude Hallifax, holy fuck.

That's all I can say.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.