QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited November 2015
    As you rub a bottle of misty lavender, soft lavender lights pulse gently across its surface.
    A stream of viscous smoke spills from a bottle of misty lavender, curling into a strange blue genie wreathed in a dreamy, perfumed mist. Stretching as if woken from slumber, the genie disappears in a puff of smoke, leaving behind a present wrapped in pumpkin paper.

Woo!

You quickly unwrap a present wrapped in pumpkin paper, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull package containing twenty-five posh hair curios from within.
    You've unwrapped an EXCEPTIONAL present! Type PRESENTS to see your Gift Counter.

Um.  Okay!  I guess curio bits are cool.

As you carefully unwrap package containing twenty-five posh hair curios, the ancient package releases a cloud of stale air just before it crumbles to dust. As the dust blows away, you find yourself holding twenty-five posh hair curios.
    Looking deeper into package containing twenty-five posh hair curios, you are delighted to discover a package containing five posh hair curios.

All right, now you're just messing with me.
  • Hair curios as exceptional gifts....a pox it is.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I always thought Xenthos would make a pretty red head. Now's your chance!
  • Grizzly Munsia D'Cente, The Sharp Fanged says, "OR MUNSY WILL KILL YOUUU."

Just a random hallucination, but for a moment I thought Munsia had come up and was joking around with us....

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:
    Grizzly Munsia D'Cente, The Sharp Fanged says, "OR MUNSY WILL KILL YOUUU."

Just a random hallucination, but for a moment I thought Munsia had come up and was joking around with us....

Part of the "fun" being round Munsia is trying to guess correctly whether it's hallucination, illusion, a joke or an actual threat.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Lavinya said:
    look ieptix
    He is a radiant immortal and you are imagining Him entirely. He is completely naked.

Apparently I don't imagine @Ieptix with clothes on. For the record, in my imagination He's a total beefcake.

Meh, he's just trying to copy @Roark 's styles :p
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I should have saved the little tidbit of @Lisaera having a nice polite conversation at the Moonhart Mother Tree with people, then smiling sweetly at Ev while screaming angrily in his head.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited December 2015
    Sent By: Shaddus on 12/02/5:27 //I'm not nor ever was Shaddus I feel like I'm stuck in a logic loop...if everyone is Shaddus but Shaddus is not Shaddus

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Discussing whether viscanti are shards on Newbie:

(Newbie): You say, "Viscanti might be twisted and changed, but they are most definitely shards."

(Newbie): Elanorwen says, "At least that's what I recall."

(Newbie): Shango says, "They are, but not shards of a single Elder."

(Newbie): You say, "There's just no way to pinpoint which elder each is a shard of."

You are ruining my beautiful propaganda.

"Haha!" you laugh.

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Tsk, tsk. Is Lis very irritable, or are all you kids just being naughty?

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Why can't it be both? <3 Lis.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Rancoura said:
    Tsk, tsk. Is Lis very irritable, or are all you kids just being naughty?
    come2seren and find out!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    Or, you know, you can come2glom and be sheltered from Her wrath and all that. :)

Before an earthly flight

• Glom is sheltering now?

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
    Riluna said:
    Glom is sheltering now?
    We try to protect our own.  ;;)

Before an earthly flight

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited December 2015
    Sometimes these forums...

With a high-pitched hoot, a great horned owl wings in and deposits a lithe otter origami into your
    hands, then flaps off again.

A lithe otter origami unfolds and sings to you, "Salutations and Well wishes!"
    A lithe otter origami flutters apart in wisps of vellum and disappears from your hands.

• (Illuminati): A tangled hekoskeri says, "Snaggle ahk!"

;))

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited December 2015
    Lisaera said:
    Hey now. Lisaera is a right mama bird to most people. You guys only post the times when She's rightfully Wrathy! What about all the times when the Maiden plays games or when the Mother is kissing foreheads? Huh? What about that? 
    QFT.  Kagato would probably consider joining @Lisaera 's order if his loyalties did not already lie with @Carakhan and She accepted people outside of Serenwilde. >_> *hint hint*
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Updated Wedding Invitation! I made myself hungry planning this!

Crow tells you, "Do you want my grandfather?"

• I think Xenthos is spoken for already though.
  • edited December 2015
    A disgusting, disease-ridden maggot is scuttling along the ground. She wields a menacing double-edged klangaxe with both hands - ok, that is one vicious maggot.  Must be massive to be able to wield an axe - or the axe would be comically oversized.

Also:  "A key-shaped sigil tells you "Drocilla is following your grandmother" "  XD
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • Sakaki said:
    A disgusting, disease-ridden maggot is scuttling along the ground. She wields a menacing double-edged klangaxe with both hands - ok, that is one vicious maggot.  Must be massive to be able to wield an axe - or the axe would be comically oversized.
    Hmm, could be one of the newer disguises...
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• It's Marcella
  • Chirbo said:
    It's Marcella
    What Chirbo said.  I just found it funny is all :)
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."