QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Message #1151 sent by (system) (received: 2015/11/10 08:50:01)
       Your spouse Shulamit has initiated consideration of Chirbo as your child. You must now take them
    to the Hall of Records, and FAMILY CONSIDER CHIRBO APPROVE to begin the consideration process.

NOOOOOOO
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Um, why not?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

For several reasons, the main one being th
    at I'm not even playing Pesukaru actively.

Of all my characters seeking kids, or spouses, the one character I'm not interested in playing is getting a new kid :/
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I wasn't even online

What is this witch craft

• Chirbo said:

I wasn't even online

What is this witch craft

Illuminati black magick. It's how we roll in Gaudiguch. You should know this by now
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
  • Chirbo said:

I wasn't even online

What is this witch craft

One parent can now start considering a kid, while the kid and other parent are offline.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Run, Chirbo.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I have misgivings over giving Kanaya total control over who to adopt now. The horror!
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Lord-Librarian @Portius Windwhisper, Paragon of Progress says, "I believe that she has quite literally lost her voice, yes. Perfect if she wanted to found a guild for bards, but otherwise inconvenient."

@Estarra @Darvellan @Zzvoltz @Drocilla @Baelor let's make it happen, I'll be the best NPC you've ever seen.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    It's my greatest downfall, I've done it ever since I was a wee babe. 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Zvoltz said:
    :( You don't even know my name.

It's a throwback from when we call you Zztop so we don't alert your god - radar when talking about how awesome you are.
  • edited November 2015
    Guuuysssss, we call him Zztop too! 

And Zbolt, and Zpants, and Zzzzz, and Zpeen, and Zchan, and [DATA REDACTED].
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice

Drocilla said:

And Zbolt, and Zpans, and Zzzzz, and Zpeen, and Zchan, and [DATA REDACTED].
    I cannot read the above without making electring buzzing-zapping noises in my head. Bzzzzzzt.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Siam said:

Drocilla said:

And Zbolt, and Zpans, and Zzzzz, and Zpeen, and Zchan, and [DATA REDACTED].
    I cannot read the above without making electring buzzing-zapping noises in my head. Bzzzzzzt.
    Great, now He's onto us and we need to find a new name. Like how one of the Terentias cottoned onto the fact we were avoiding her Goddar by calling her Lady T. We had to give her a rapper name, and she was foreverafter Big T.

• Drocilla said:

Z-giny?

The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Drocilla said:

Zzyzzygy? @Zvolts, thoughts?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Drocilla said:

I prefer Pikachu.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Zvoltz must now have a beard of lightning down to his solar plexus 

• The Fulcrux of Drocilla.

This wide, open antechamber bespeaks elegance and refinement while leaving no room for boorish austerity. A sleek, slate grey floor adorns the fulcrux, crafted from the finest quality stone with a smooth and silky texture that barely hints of softness beneath bare feet. Hundreds of exquisitely adorned iron sconces illuminate the room in pale candlelight, the flames of which flutter strangely in concert with some unheard tune. Dense walls of blackened ravenwood soar majestically to the domed ceiling above; a vast mural depicting a twisted rendition of the Trial of the Twelve looms down upon the room with each of the True Gods looking smug as They condemn depictions of collared Elders to the Void. Large, ornate windows outlined in burnished gold provide vision into a colourless, inky black vista dotted by glittering starlight. The darkness outside seems to ripple, the stillness of the void outside disturbed by shifting shadows as haunting cries wail on the edge of perception. Upon the edges of the wall are lines of silver and gold that opulently trace intricate designs, lending a regal finish to this regal enclosure. In the far wall of the alcove rests an immense dais of pure black marble, upon which rests a roiling, undulating portal into effulgent emptiness.

Lorah wrinkles his nose and sniffs.

Lorah spins slowly around in a circle and water bubbles up from the ground, flooding the area.

Lorah bends down and traces trails in the water with his fingers. The waters sparkle with flecks of azure light.

Taevyn reaches over and ruffles Lorah's hair fondly.

Nothing like a bit of father/son desecration.

• It's hard to stay dry around @Drocilla.
  • The amount of power wasted by celest just for marking their 'territory' by flooding random areas....must be staggering.
  • Totes worth it, tho.
  • Arcanis said:
    The amount of power wasted by celest just for marking their 'territory' by flooding random areas....must be staggering.
    Nothing compared to whomever in seren is constantly reforesting the roads.

• Arcanis said:
    The amount of power wasted by celest just for marking their 'territory' by flooding random areas....must be staggering.
    We live in the days were power is easily generated. 'wasting' 100% power is nothing. It can talk all of ~30ish mins to make back.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Tylwyth said:
    Arcanis said:
    Nothing compared to whomever in seren is constantly reforesting the roads.

That has some pretty solid backstory though - as that land was once part of the forest before the Celestine Empire had the road burned through during the wars. 
  • plus it makes it easy to move around for those who can climb trees!
    is dead like the dodo
  • Ayisdra said:
    Arcanis said:
    We live in the days were power is easily generated. 'wasting' 100% power is nothing. It can talk all of ~30ish mins to make back.

30 mins to restore 100% power? Either you're suckling on a nexus or I dont know what.