QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Shaddus said:
    Burrowing underground in Icewynd:

A blizzard prevents you from using your map.
    You are surrounded by utter darkness, and can see nothing. The smell of minerals and dirt fills your nostrils.
    A blizzard obscures your vision.

Apparently it snows underground here.
    "Well, you're burrowing into snow." -Skye
    For Mister Zvoltz, Pejat has been terminated by the Replicant Dynodeon.
  • edited November 2015

Guys, text wall Eventru is coming back

'Boo!' you scream happily at a translucent ghost.
    A translucent ghost wails in confusion and fright, leaping into your hands and covering your body with a layer of cold frost that soon fades.
    A translucent ghost tells you, "Goodness! You scared me worse than the time the illustrous and beautiful Divine, known to most of those who dwell within the First World, specifically the portions known as the Basin, as Lord Eventru, Crown of the Exalted, appeared before me amidst incandescent ribbons of celestial light and I looked upon Him and saw not but many and much of Him in so many manners and magnificent facets that I am unable to even now fully comprehend the gloriousness of all His many sublime qualities and am well and truly blessed to have died at the mere sight of the entirety of His effulgent and awe-inspiring personage."
    00:55:35.72|100%h|100%m|100%e|10p|100%en|100%w Bex-
    A translucent ghost wails in confusion and fright, leaping into your hands and covering your body with a layer of cold frost that soon fades.
    A translucent ghost tells you, "Nil! That reminds me of the time when the illustrous and beautiful Divine, known to most of those who dwell within the First World, specifically the portions known as the Basin, as Lord Eventru, Crown of the Exalted, appeared before me amidst incandescent ribbons of celestial light and I looked upon Him and saw not but many and much of Him in so many manners and magnificent facets that I am unable to even now fully comprehend the gloriousness of all His many sublime qualities and am well and truly blessed to have died at the mere sight of the entirety of His effulgent and awe-inspiring personage."

• So...what im gathering from all this, is that Eventru kills people with his mere presence in the room.

and Fain is considered the evil one...
  • Chirbo said:

A translucent ghost tells you, "Goodness! You scared me worse than the time the illustrous and beautiful Divine, known to most of those who dwell within the First World, specifically the portions known as the Basin, as Lord Eventru, Crown of the Exalted, appeared before me amidst incandescent ribbons of celestial light and I looked upon Him and saw not but many and much of Him in so many manners and magnificent facets that I am unable to even now fully comprehend the gloriousness of all His many sublime qualities and am well and truly blessed to have died at the mere sight of the entirety of His effulgent and awe-inspiring personage."
    A translucent ghost tells you, "Nil! That reminds me of the time when the illustrous and beautiful Divine, known to most of those who dwell within the First World, specifically the portions known as the Basin, as Lord Eventru, Crown of the Exalted, appeared before me amidst incandescent ribbons of celestial light and I looked upon Him and saw not but many and much of Him in so many manners and magnificent facets that I am unable to even now fully comprehend the gloriousness of all His many sublime qualities and am well and truly blessed to have died at the mere sight of the entirety of His effulgent and awe-inspiring personage."

Ahem. -points to the last page-
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited November 2015
    During a raid on EtherGlom, I die to Daughters and forget I had Transmigration on.

There is no exit in that direction.
    (p) 0h, 4670m, 8130e, 0p, 23020en, 23020w Belrx-
    You may be healed by a scroll again.
    You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
    (p) 0h, 4670m, 8130e, 0p, 23020en, 23020w Belrx-say so, there's five there
    You say, "So, there's five there."
    Khan Jaamil says, "The nil..."
    Pressing his palms together before him, Jaamil chants low sonorous syllables.
    (p) 0h, 4670m, 8130e, 0p, 23020en, 23020w Belrx-say no, seven
    You say, "No, seven."
    Your mana drains away as you concentrate on maintaining a link with the living.
    (p) 0h, 4520m, 8130e, 0p, 23020en, 23020w Belrx-(-150m, 2.7%)

You feel the call of an armoured badger and your soul automatically is drawn towards it. Soon you
    are looking out through its eyes, feeling as it feels, hungering as it hungers. Before your thoughts
    become completely lost into that of an animal, you exert your will, remembering who you are. Like a
    sigh of relief, an armoured badger stretches and reforms its body in order to accommodate your soul.
    ----------- v4852 -----------
        /   / |   |   | \   \
    -[ ]-[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]-[ ]-
      |     \ | \ | / | /     |
     [ ]     [ ]-[ ]-[ ]     [ ]
        \                   /
    -[ ]-[ ]     [^]     [ ]-[ ]-
            \     |     /
             [ ]-[+]-[ ]
                  |
             [ ]-[ ]-[ ]
            /   / | \   \
         [ ]-[ ] [ ] [ ]-[ ]

---------- 0:-2:0 -----------
    Avenue of jagged trees and darkness.
    The loud, echoing caw of crows permeates the air, filling the area with a feeling of dread from a war shrine of Viravain nearby. A mature rowan tree stands proudly here. There are 2 Daughters ofNight here. There are 3 Daughters of Darkness here. There are 2 Daughters of Shadow here. His white feathered tail curling between four fearsome legs, a grand chimaera with shimmering wings of snowy feathers crouches quietly within his surroundings. Covered in bone armour, a striped badger is here, licking its paws. Sundered from the rose that gives it life, the homunculus lay sprawled in death, surrounded by bits and pieces of its former home.
    You see exits leading north, east, south, west, and up.
    A Daughter of Night exclaims, "Think Mother Night has forgotten your transgressions, Llewell! I
    think not!"
    A Daughter of Night exclaims, "Think Mother Night has forgotten your transgressions, Llewell! I
    think not!"
    A Daughter of Darkness exclaims, "Think Mother Night has forgotten your transgressions, Llewell! I
    think not!"
    A Daughter of Darkness exclaims, "Think Mother Night has forgotten your transgressions, Llewell! I
    think not!"
    A Daughter of Shadow exclaims, "Think Mother Night has forgotten your transgressions, Llewell! I
    think not!"
    think not!"
    A Daughter of Shadow exclaims, "Think Mother Night has forgotten your transgressions, Llewell! I
    think not!"
    6825h, 5520m, 8130e, 0p, 23020en, 23020w Belrx-
    (m&mf): Welcome back to life! System unpaused.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Welcome to Transmigration, that'd be why there is a toggle to turn off the bad parts of the skill now.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    To be fair, she'd toaded Keth, and then Tredian toaded me.
  • Tekora said:
    Chirbo said:

Ahem. -points to the last page-
    Yes but I got two in a row you dirty Hallifaxian.
  • Ixion said:
    Tarkenton has been squished under the mighty foot of Salome Nightshade, the Sublime Aphotia.
    You see the death occur at among the twilight trees.

Salome giveth (vernal), and taketh (your life) away.

Delsea has been shocked into an early grave by Seneschal Avurekhos Yfae'dren, Wrath of the Silver Trinity.
    You see the death occur at amid flowering green.

LMAO what are the odds 2 CLs killed their own in one day.
    I join the fray for 1 minute...Karma is a big fat jerk. It's what I get for laughing about it happening to Tarkenton >_>
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Seems Eventru's really a thing for the ghosts:

A translucent ghost tells you, "That reminds me of the time when one of Lord Eventru's stray zaps hit me dead on."
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Last year they foreshadowed eafs

This year Lord Textwall

Coincidence? I think not.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    A translucent ghost wails in confusion and fright, leaping into your hands and covering your body with a layer of cold frost that soon fades.
    A translucent ghost tells you, "That was almost as scary as when Lady @Drocilla spritzed me with Her perfume."
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • They've been doing those Eventru ghost messages EVERY year that I can remember.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • edited November 2015
    @Kethaera Glimmer of Moondust says to you, "Oh? We could hunt."

You say, "I can't. I'm resting soon."

Kethaera snaps her fingers.

@Avurekhos snaps his fingers.

You snap your fingers.

You see the following people here:
    Jaamil, Kethaera, Avurekhos, Gabriella.

Kethaera gives Jaamil the once-over, eyeing him suspiciously.

You have emoted: Gabriella Talnara looks expectantly at Jaamil

Seneschal Avurekhos Yfae'dren, Wrath of the Silver Trinity says, "Make it snappy, @Jaamil."

You thrust your palm towards your forehead and hit it with a resounding *smack*!

Avurekhos winks knowingly.

Kethaera snickers softly to herself.

Serenwilde can pun too.

EDIT: SEVERAL MINUTES LATER

Jaamil snaps his fingers.

"Ahah!" Avurekhos exclaims triumphantly to Jaamil.

Jaamil smirks.

Kethaera, Glimmer of Moondust says, "Ah, good."

You look up into the air for divine inspiration.

You say, "Better late than never."

Avurekhos nods his head sagely.

Kethaera nods her head in agreement.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Seneschal Avurekhos Yfae'dren, Wrath of the Silver Trinity says, "Obviously...I'm just a Sweethart."

Too many puns, help.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • All these ghost quotes, and no one has yet to mention perhaps the most newest addition, as well as hinting at something.

• Arcanis said:
    All these ghost quotes, and no one has yet to mention perhaps the most newest addition, as well as hinting at something.
    Save the vague, baiting messages for your facebook wall.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited November 2015
    There's a ghost that talks about Iklara, but it's hardly the only new one. The shtick itself is also old, VERY old, and very overdone for those of us from Mysrai's Order who had the Iklara RP going on from AGES before the Minute Doom Event.

Could it be hinting? Sure, why not, the ghosts usually give a magical revelation of 'plot' when this ends, but it could also just be beating the dead horse for some of us, the way the rest of them are supposed to be funny and cute.

If that isn't the one you mean, well...I don't really care either way, but there's my two cents on that one at least.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Ixion said:
    Tarkenton has been squished under the mighty foot of Salome Nightshade, the Sublime Aphotia.
    You see the death occur at among the twilight trees.

Salome giveth (vernal), and taketh (your life) away.

Delsea has been shocked into an early grave by Seneschal Avurekhos Yfae'dren, Wrath of the Silver Trinity.
    You see the death occur at amid flowering green.

LMAO what are the odds 2 CLs killed their own in one day.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  •  Vivet says, "When it comes to child killing, there's nothing to say. Only smiles all around."
    Congratulations! By order of Newt Blasterson, you've been named a Master of the Aetherways!
    2015/12/09 23:54:29 - Pejat drained 2000000 power to raise Davos as a Vernal Ascendant.
    You use 80,000,000 of your divine essence. You gain BeauteousThought as a supernumerary power.
  • edited November 2015

@Rolsand arrives from the down.
    (p) 19:52:19 [H:100%|5825][M:100%|4200][E:100%|4525][p:10(26)]??ex
    Peacekeeper Rolsand Shevat, a Civil Servant says, "My thing is acting werid."
    (p) 19:52:27 [H:100%|5825][M:100%|4200][E:100%|4525][p:10(26)]??ex
    Your grace is automatically removed.
    (p) 19:52:27 [H:100%|5825][M:100%|4200][E:100%|4525][p:10(26)]??ex
    You say, "No more information please."

Slow down there buddy. We just met.

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    @Crek, I didn't know you had a twin.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• I know right?
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    (*) Currently, there are 27 Lusternians on this Plane and 32 on other Planes.

Currently, there is 1 Commune Member on this Plane and 2 on other Planes.

:(

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight