• Tylwyth said:
    What did happen there?
    Pejat got flown to the moon.
  • Shedrin said:
    Tylwyth said:
    What did happen there?
    Pejat got flown to the moon.
    To let him play among the stars?
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Some people use Nikki Minaj in their songs. I channel Ol' Blue-Eyes.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Can I +1 the idea of a Likegree button?
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I'm sensing growth in the Schmevat family's future...
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Underneath all that Shevat lobo fur is a crystalline thing.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• edited October 2015
    Heh

thing

I'm eight
  • (Magnagora): Enadonella (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Someone better find this scorpion or there will be no headjobs."

That is all.
  • (The clan I mistell to the most): You say, "Loafy I am gonna pimp you out for a scorpion corpse."

Context helps @Nilofer! :P

/dies
  • You consider the following adventurers your allies:
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Enadonella.
    You feel an unusually strong lust for @Maligorn.
    Synkarin is an ally.
    Malarious is an ally.
    Celina is an ally.
    Lothringen is an ally.
    - 4 people.

I think he did this because I'm a tae'dae.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Einara pouts a little at Aeldra and mumbles something under her breath. Within a few seconds, she
    shrinks down enough so she can sit on Aeldra's shoulder. "Nice to meet you Aly." She says from her
    new perch.
    // faelingception.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    You recall that 2015/10/26 00:58:02 - Phoebus said:
    "It's not every day you get to observe the effects of such a crash, after all."

You recall that 2015/10/26 00:58:23 - Daraius said:
    "We do in fact get to observe it every day as it remains unrepaired."

Anything that makes you laugh in the moment is worth quoting, right?
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • (Celest): Tremula (from Celestia, Plane of Light) says, "The point is, I'm tired of having to leave the city to fulfill my bear cravings. Get some snakes in here, stat."
    what
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • For context:

1 ) 2015/10/27 00:28:07 - Bandeon: "... Ye think it'd be some kinda larger cat."
    2 ) 2015/10/27 00:28:18 - Tremula: "Larger cats mean larger sakes."
    3 ) 2015/10/27 00:28:19 - Iytha: "Maybe that's what the cats are for?"
    4 ) 2015/10/27 00:28:30 - Iytha: "To keep the snake population down?"
    5 ) 2015/10/27 00:28:35 - Bandeon: "Like ye get tigers ta kill mongooses an' then ye get like... wha' kills tigers? Bears?"
    6 ) 2015/10/27 00:28:41 - Tremula: "Bears, yes."
    7 ) 2015/10/27 00:28:53 - Bandeon: "An' then ye get manticores ta kill the bears."
    8 ) 2015/10/27 00:29:01 - Bleuu: "Then dragons."
    9 ) 2015/10/27 00:29:06 - Tremula: "Of course not, that would be ridiculous. I handle the bears."
    10) 2015/10/27 00:29:19 - Iytha: "I don't think dragons eat bears. I mean, would you eat a bear?"
    11) 2015/10/27 00:29:27 - Tremula: "I would, after I kill them with my bear hands."
    12) 2015/10/27 00:29:40 - Iytha: "...an entire bear?"
    13) 2015/10/27 00:30:08 - Bandeon: "It only looks big."
    14) 2015/10/27 00:30:14 - Tremula: "I don't think an entire bear is the strangest thing you could accuse me of eating."
    15) 2015/10/27 00:30:49 - Bandeon: "Tha' is probably sadly true."
    16) 2015/10/27 00:31:26 - Tremula: "The point is, I'm tired of having to leave the city to fulfill my bear cravings. Get some snakes in here, stat."
  • edited October 2015
    (Gaudiguch): Iari says, "Hello, my lovelies!"
    (Gaudiguch): You say, "Good afternoon!"
    (Gaudiguch): Celina says, "How dare you."

:(

P.S.

(Gaudiguch): Celina says, "Ahem."
    (Gaudiguch): Celina says, "Incorrect aether.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    How big is this bear? Theoretically? I'm asking for a friend.
    It's HUUUUUUUGE, and brown.
  • What I like the most about that quote with @Tremula is that she made a bear pun AND NO ONE SAID ANYTHING.  Just slipped it right on in there.

--------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @Gabriella, I am @Portius' wife-husband. Have you not seen I, Kea?
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • (Gaudiguch): Guennie says, "Has anyone got experience with figurin' out what crazy folks mean when they start going on about something?"
    (Gaudiguch): Talan says, "Yes. I talk to Malarious every time I see him."

• Maligorn said:
    (Ad-Hoc): You say, "If I had a crush, it would be on a mancake like Ushaara."

(Ad-Hoc): Shedrin (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Ushaara is the default crush."

(Ad-Hoc): Shedrin (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "He's a freebie."

(Ad-Hoc): Shedrin (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "The middle square in Bingo."
    I thought that was Xenthos?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    There is really only one way for this scenario to play out.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ..Well that certainly explains why I got a letter with a rose in it that was meant for Shedrin. Awkward. You guys could have just invited me :(