QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• She was stressed out. Revan's a gentleman
  • 5854h, 6663m, 5754e, 10p, 26660en, 29690w Belrxkd<>- (XBHSPFA)

Feyda has suffered an icy death due to Ollie Feyranti.
    You see the death occur at a few fronds of flesh.
    The beautiful yet mournful, stirring notes of a violin solo reach you, at first a molto crescendo to a subtle intensity before being joined by a second, and then a third, eventually fading from your hearing entirely.
    5854h, 6663m, 5754e, 10p, 26660en, 29690w Belrxkd<>- (XBHSPFA)

Perfect timing.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Elanorwen said:
    Shaddus said:
     Revan is here, tenderly massaging Elanorwen. He wields Ophiuchus in his left hand and a key in his right. Her fan held so as to cover her mouth, a bright-eyed, blushing young maiden is here.
    Jealous?
    Yes. He never massages me like that.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    In a deep, commanding intonation, a plush doll of Supreme Master Luciphage says, "Gorgulu. Tell me of Elohora and the turnips."
    A plush doll of Gorgulu, Devourer of Souls offers a series of squelching pops, and Luciphage sniggers evilly.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    A Sigil of the Ouroboros embedded deeply into his chest tells you, "Fool! I hate the mystery of life."

But... aren't you kind of a symbol of the cyclical nature of life (and, thus, the mystery of it)?  :(
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    So much double entendre, I'm clearly in the wrong org.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    With a focused look, Kelly strikes at Thoros with thrust, but her thrust hits a powerful aura and rebounds back. Kelly strikes her forehead, which turns her face into a bloody mask.

Wut.
    For Fain and His bloody mask. Woot!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    You see Dreamer Arix Carthan, Dreamer of Dreams yell, "Siam smells like a goat!"

Siam Star-eyes, Echo of the Wyrd says, "I'm an initiate in the drunken arts, so I can't use that yet - not in my advantage at least."

Kregarn gives Arix a horrified gasp.

Siam thwaps Arix on the head.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    The timing was too perfect!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Malarious has been given the death touch by Noyan Sondayga Zayah, Deledan en-Ghanjir.

That must be a new skill, because I've never seen it before.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    It's an OOOLD skill, and I hate it.
    Shaddus said:
    Malarious has been given the death touch by Noyan Sondayga Zayah, Deledan en-Ghanjir.

That must be a new skill, because I've never seen it before.
    Smells like the harmony insta. I believe that one is called death touch.

edited April 2013
    It's the harmony insta, death touch. The reason you haven't seen it much is because it wasn't very viable until recently when they reduced the number of stats needed to be under 66% from 3 to 2.
    The sarcasm, it is lost on all of you. 

Sarcasm doesn't translate well in text!!
    If its shaddus, it's sarcastic.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Sure it is.
    (RandomClan): Nymerya says, "A penis is not an artifact."
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Enyalida said:
    Sure it is.

Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Haiden has suffered an icy death due to Ollie Feyranti.
    Arix has been burned to death by Ciaran Pavok.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Followed by:
    Ciaran dies 4x while lagging around air :D
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Shenanigans on Fire which spilled over to Air and Water. We were hanging around there chasing people and then decided to leave until....

The Pool of Stars suddenly flares with pulsating energy as Neos steps through.

Your action disrupts your concentration and you cease reaching out to harness the power 
    of the Medallion of Death.
    You declare that Steingrim will no longer be one of your enemies.

Neos is now one of your enemies.
    Neos added to enemy list!

You summon up within you an aching longing for flesh.
    A homunculus resembling a deformed faeling tells you, "Yes, master."

Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    You order your entourage to kill Neos.
    Your entourage obeys your command.

(The Crux): You say, "Targetting: Neos."

His eyes glowing a fiery red, your homunculus looks at Neos, quickly looks away, then 
    looks back at him with a malicious glint in his eye.
    Greywhispers In!

An ebon nightmare opens her jaws and releases a rank, putrescent blast of stale air and 
    rotten chunks of tissue at Neos.

You shuffle 1 tarot card with the image of the Hanged Man out of your tarot rift, 
    bringing the total to 537.

Neos grips the Pool of Stars, causing it to distort with a flux of power.
    Waves of energy course throughout the Water Elemental Plane.

A swirling beam of light shoots out of the eye of your spix directly into Neos's eyes, 
    transfixing him with a kaleidoscope of colours and shapes.
    NEOS Transfixed!

You toss the Hanged Man tarot card at Neos and as it reaches him, a huge mass of rope 
    bursts out of it to entrap and hinder him.

Your morrible places a suckered finger against the nape of Neos's neck.

Vadi points a cameo brooch at Neos, and sparks fly out of it.
    Sticky strands of webbing spray out to cover Neos.

Neos leans on the Pool of Stars seeking consolation.
    Neos leans out over the Pool of Stars, reaching down to touch the surface. His image 
    suddenly wavers and dissolves into a sparkling stream of water that falls into the pool 
    with a gentle splash.

You say, "Ballsacks."

Oh well, I shrug it off and get back on my way. Cubixed out and went to hang out and gank other people in Limbo. Was hanging out for a few minutes until....

The Lower Planar Fulcrux. (Transcendental Fulcrux)
    Throughout the location, small dancing flames flicker and spark. Lord Akyaevin n'Lochli 
    is here, shrouded. He wields a menacing obsidian viola in his left hand and a magnum 
    blastworks in his right.
    You see exits leading north, northeast, east, southeast, southwest, west, northwest, 
    and down.

As Neos's soul flutters away from his body, you reach out and grasp ahold of it, its 
    ethereal form suddenly wracked with spasms.
    100 wailing spirits manifest within your aura of death before the captured soul escapes.
    You have slain Neos.

(The Crux): You say, "Ha."
    It was the lag that griefed me, not you :(
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Nerf homunculag.

edited April 2013
    ? What killed him? Morrible?
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Masochism he says.
    Rivius said:
    ? What killed him? Morrible?
    Was masochism. I was on the html5 client and lagged a bunch so couldn't cure up. I slowly watched myself die, was so sad.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Sounds like me when Esano won Ascension.

"Here, everyone is cured of all afflictions!  Game enters lockdown mode!"

Wait, what's this?  I'm still stark raving mad?
    (For those of you who are unaware, when you're at the max level of insanity, you get afflicted with random mental affs)

After a bit I got afflicted with Masochism, and while the whole game stood around waiting for Esano to pick his new name Xenthos proceeded to punch and kick himself to death.  Since apparently such actions work just fine through Divine Mandate.

Or maybe he was just that depressed.