QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• My agents are everywhere.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    You see Grizzly Munsia D'Cente, The Sharp Fanged shout, "I'm bored."

The skies momentarily seethe with a sickly viridescent cast, accompanied by agonised, blood-curdling screams.

Eyes glowing red, a stainless steel goat bellows and a shield of protection flickers into view around his form.

Centre of the Necropolis.
    It is difficult to detect any features of the room, due to the powerful field of energy that is put
    out by the Megalith of Doom, absorbing all but the darkest of colours and dominating everything else
    in the room. The architecture of the room is designed to accommodate the Megalith of Doom with a
    high dome that forms the entire ceiling. A circular series of steps descends three tiers down to the
    indentation in the centre of the room where the Megalith stands. Four archways lead out of the room
    to the other areas of the Necropolis, where candles and other illumination can barely be detected
    through the powerful force of the Megalith. Ghostly images haunt the black crystal chandelier
    hanging from the ceiling here, its wispy black silk ribbons swaying gently. An intricate gearwork
    chest rests on the floor, lid open to reveal the contents. Rising up from cracks in the floor, the
    Megalith of Doom towers above everything here, polluting the air with its foul fumes. The Keeper of
    the Megalith stands here radiating a tainted presence. There are 45 wights here. There are 30
    illithoid reavers here. Gibbering to itself, a ghoul looks about itself here with a malevolent gleam
    in its eyes. Swirling eddies of chaotic ether dance around a marble shrine to Morgfyre that holds a
    crystal model of the planispheres. There are 3 wights here. The shrouded form of a wight floats
    ominously in the air here. The shrouded form of a wight floats ominously in the air here. A
    grotesque ghast squats here, dragging its taloned hands on the ground. In the shape of an open palm,
    a metallic sigil lies here. Surrounded by domothean death energies, an enormous map of the Catacombs
    of the Dead stretches across the open air. An empty glass bottle lies here. A black wolf spider with
    ruby bat wings scuttles about here, clicking her mandibles together. A stainless steel goat is here,
    sleeping soundly. A disgusting, disease-ridden maggot is scuttling along the ground. She wields a
    heavy golden hammer in her left hand and the Extermination Cipher in her right. Drill Sergeant
    Shango D'Cente is here, shrouded. He wields a platinum shield with Urlach's horn in his left hand
    and a golden whip of the pious in his right. Graveborn Marcella, the Revenant stands at the centre
    of a black stretch of dead, desiccated terrain, the scent of death hanging heavily in the air.
    Concealed within a heavy scarlet cloak, a shapeshifter flicks sparks of energy between her hands.

A stainless steel goat almost glows with nearly god-like power.

So we kicked it to death. Now what, Karagash?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I got the killing kick.I should obviously be a monk
  • A bored expression gracing her face, Maestra @Miralona n'Lochli, Crescendo of Transformation says to Paxhos, "She values power, beauty, and utter dominance of all mortal and immortal races. And She likes purple."

(Tottles away after someone calls him. We leave to the aetherplex)

5340h, 5340m, 7440e, 10p, 22240en, 22240w Belrx-
    say to Miralona ..And She likes purple.
    You say to Miralona, "..And She likes purple."
    say And She likes purple?
    You say, "And She likes purple?"
    who here
    You see the following people here:
    Cauthorn, Davos, Miralona, Pectus.
    Maestra Miralona n'Lochli, Crescendo of Transformation says to you, "Well, laaaaavender."
    say And. She. Likes. Purple..
    You say, "And. She. Likes. Purple.."
    Miralona scoffs arrogantly.

This just in: @Drocilla likes purple and @Miralona is a dweeb <3

• Ayisdra said:
    @Yarou tells you, "Breed."

Because getting misses is always fun. But I still can't figure out what this miss was actually meant for.
    I was clearly doing some shady business over tells LMAO.

Still embarrassed about this. But no, I was doing the Reserve quest and trying to figure out how to get Nordur to give me the stupid instructions, haha.

• edited December 2015
    Grizzly Munsia D'Cente, The Sharp Fanged sings, "You're the ugliest goat we ever saw."
    You say, "Says the rancid maggot wallowing in its own filth."

• Also -1 for not pasting as plain text
  • Chirbo said:
    Also -1 for not pasting as plain text
    Yeah, it is kinda hard to read.

• At least her says aren't in a weird blue on white background.
  • Yarou said:
    I was clearly doing some shady business over tells LMAO.

Still embarrassed about this. But no, I was doing the Reserve quest and trying to figure out how to get Nordur to give me the stupid instructions, haha.
    Good luck! I am 90% Norgur's part is broken, as per the bugs filed. :(

• Celina said:
    +1 for insulting Munsia. -1 for self quoting.
      Ain't my fault ya'll rarely say anything worth quoting.

• You reach over and spank a flirtatious tramp firmly on her bum.
    [insert the lamp message here]
    A flirtatious tramp exclaims, "I've been very, very naughty this year! Ironbeard won't visit me!"
    A flirtatious tramp giggles happily.

A flirtatious tramp says, "Or will he?"

• (Magnagora): Miralona says, ":(."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Rude, that was obviously a mis. 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **

Xenthos said:
    The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with 4 gleaming crystals of wonder.

Ummmmm.  What.
    http://ih0.redbubble.net/image.15355084.5453/fc,550x550,white.u3.jpg
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    Xenthos said:
    The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with 4 gleaming crystals of wonder.

Ummmmm.  What.
    Nerf Xenthos.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with a Great Rune
    of Divinus Enhancement.

I'll take it!

• The Wheel may or may not have been buffed for Solstice. I got a Great Rune of Fitness a few days ago!

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited December 2015
    Nah, I think some people are just having some good luck. I've been getting gold, truefavours and lucky crits for quite a while.
    -10 to Shaddus for rhyming nasty with nasty.

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Eodh said:
    The Wheel may or may not have been buffed for Solstice. I got a Great Rune of Fitness a few days ago!
    When they changed it to have a chance to give present contents, the low end got lower and the high end got waaaay higher.

Pejat got a Rune of Charisma some time ago. Crazy stuff.

Tremula said:
    -10 to Shaddus for rhyming nasty with nasty.

Lil Wayne can do it, so can I.
    If you justify something with Lil Wayne, that turns you from a -10 to a -30.

• Shaddus is the new Slim Jesus
  • (when bringing up Munsia on a clan, this happened)

(De'Unnero Jewels): Arimisia (from the Astral Plane) says, "She talks as fast as I think, thus the
    whole fister issue."

(De'Unnero Jewels): You say, "O.O."

(De'Unnero Jewels): Arimisia (from the Astral Plane) says, "Filter."

(De'Unnero Jewels): You say, ">>."

(De'Unnero Jewels): You say, "<<."