QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• The corpse of a portly line cook hands you a sliced bison sandwich.

The fuck.

• edited December 2015
    Domoth shenanigans, so demigods came pouring into the Vault of Heaven.

You see the following people here:
    Augent, Gero, Lothringen, Shango, Talan, Raeri, Shuyin, Miralona, Davos, Yarith, Eodh.

OPPORTUNITY!

With great elegance, Gero n'Lochli lays out a spread of exotic cuisine and delicacies before you. Along with everyone else, you indulge yourself in this epicurian feast, eating and drinking until utterly satiated. The fine meal not only lifts your spirits, but enhances your body as well.

• Caedir Aormeah says, "May it be a light to you in dark places, when all other lights go out."

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    #lawsuit
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I don't get it.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    I don't get it.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

• @Kurut tells you, "I want to marry the Soulless Gods."

...Well then
  • Kurut had one wife, and one kid. No one has seen them in ages. Might be a viable strategy to get rid of the Soulless Gods.

Just sayin'.
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
  • edited January 2016
    Qistrel said:
    (Magnagora): Cocidius says, "Engaged."

-who
    You sense the following people:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
           Averus - inside the Black Tower
        Avurekhos - the Aetherplex Chamber
         Cocidius - Acknor Compound
         Farlaris - the Twisted Stairs
            Kurut - Below the mushroom
             Pypo - the Moonhart Mother Tree
            Saran - the Moonhart Mother Tree
           Shango - the Aetherplex Chamber
          Stratas - before the Eternal Flame
        Vladimere - centre of the Necropolis
           Yarith - Acknor Compound
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (*) Currently, there are 11 Lusternians on this plane and 32 on other planes.

(Magnagora): Esca says, "Congratulations to the lucky man or woman."

Yarith has been swallowed up and crushed in a chasm made by Gero n'Lochli.
    You see the death occur at Acknor Compound.  (?)

(Magnagora): Shango says, "More that form of engagement apparently."

(Magnagora): You say, "I think he meant he's fighting Yarith."

(Magnagora): Esca says, "..."

thatsthejoke.jpg

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Made me giggle.

A peach donut tells you, "I want to marry @Talan."

Shaddus tells you, "A merian priestess is obsessed with my father."

YOU LYING WRETCH.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Looking through old messages:

168   Rivius          04/24 00:06     //I HAVE A LEVEL 3 VERNAL PENIS
     167   Rivius          04/24 00:06     //A PENIS IS AN ARTIFACT DAMN IT
  • edited January 2016

You nod your head sagely.

She is followed by a pixie, a pixie, a pixie, a pixie, a pixie, a pixie, a pixie, a pixie, a pixie, a pixie, a pixie, a pixie, a pixie, and a handsome, black stag with black wings.

A pixie giggles and flies up into the branches of the Moonhart Mother Tree, disappearing in a flash of green.

A pixie giggles and flies up into the branches of the Moonhart Mother Tree, disappearing in a flash of green.

Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart says, "Ah, thank you for returning the lost one. Please accept this gold with my thanks."

Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart says, "Ah, thank you for returning the lost one. Please accept this gold with my thanks."

'gah

You say, "Gah."

A shiny new leaf unfurls on the Moonhart Mother Tree, a symbol of new growth.

Ryylaet stares vacantly into space for a long moment before dramatically collapsing across the ground as though dead.

You stare vacantly at Yvonari for a long moment before dramatically collapsing across the ground as though dead.

A silver nut drops down from the branches above and lands gently at your feet.

Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart says, "The mother thanks you for returning her lost children and gives you her fruit."

Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart smiles radiantly.

Barely a step can be heard as Caedir Aormeah strides in from the north.

Adasser, Wolverine's Mask stares vacantly into space for a long moment before dramatically collapsing across the ground as though dead.

Caedir Aormeah stares blankly at Adasser, Wolverine's Mask.

Cringing, Ryylaet looks around and whispers, "Are we dead?"

You have emoted: Gabriella Talnara lies on the ground, supposedly dead, with Adasser and Ryylaet

You have recovered balance on all limbs.

Yvonari Delauney, the Tiger Lily asks, "Okay....was that because of the pixies?"

EDIT: Missed this part:

Yvonari Delauney, the Tiger Lily says to Caedir Aormeah, "I think they're dead."

Yvonari nods her head emphatically.

"Yep," Ryylaet sighs, "We're dead."

Lips curling into a slow, wry smile, Caedir Aormeah says to Adasser, Wolverine's Mask, "It would be a lot more convincing if you weren't still breathing."

Adasser, Wolverine's Mask blinks several times at Caedir's arrival, standing up with a sudden hurry. "Um, just a... um... lot of pixies, heh heh..." he murmurs.

--------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Have to second that.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Anita bends over to look between her legs.
    Winter Orchid, Anita says, "I have no dingledangle parts."
    You stare implacably about yourself.
    Marshall Avurekhos Yfae'dren, Wrath of the Silver Trinity says, "I have dingle dangle parts."

--------
    --------
  • Chirbo said:
    What

Tylwyth said:
    Have to second that.
    Don't you know? Handlebar mustaches make everything more villainous.
  • I think we are more wondering how you did the emote....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Did a quest to get a pen and found this cute little snake.
  • You greet Magee Gladheart with a sincere smile.

Magee Gladheart exclaims, "Where is the suit!? We worked so hard together, Yarou! Oh no, did you ruin it? Now we will have to start all over again from the beginning!"

Tears fill Magee Gladheart's eyes and begin to slowly run down her face.

You wail, "Nooooo."

Magee Gladheart says, "Well that's just a real mean thing to say, you know?"

Magee Gladheart breaks down and sobs uncontrollably.

As horrible thoughts fill your mind, you begin to sob uncontrollably.

Magee Gladheart says, "Its just not right, you refusing to help like that. Here you are, the mighty hero, and all you can do is refuse to help a poor bear in need?"

Magee Gladheart exclaims, "Todarro will be so sad. I hope there is someone else out there who's willing to make a small sacrifice for the betterment of society! How rude! My uncle Gambo would be ashamed of you, and I am too!"

Tears fill Magee Gladheart's eyes and begin to slowly run down her face.

THIS FUCKING QUEST GDI I QUIT

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Foiled.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight