• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Supposed to save that for Sunday.
  • Tarkenton said:
    Supposed to save that for Sunday.
    ???
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited February 2016
    Oh, naive and innocent little Tylwyth. There's a sex joke in there. Because Sunday is Valentine's Day.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Tylwyth isn't a member of the Adult Conspiracy yet.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Chirbo said:
    Altrea has been sucked dry by Aspirant Twytch.
    Huehuehue
  • Kalas Ixion, The Devouring Blade says, "Unaegis me. If I die, unworthy."

• Celina said:
    Yarith said:
    A white skull says to you, "No matter what you do.. Still the bottom of the rung.. Hahahaha."

I wish I didn't care about this game so much because that was pretty tilting when it shouldn't have been. I get that I complain a little bit but I've never gone out of my way to openly insult people. I've also never said the kind of vehement things I read about myself on other org's CTs. 
    Don't let anonymous internet people get to you. They are trying to get under your skin because you got under theirs first, and you probably didn't even mean to. You were just playing the game, living your life, DOING YOU GIRL. Take a tip from a drag queen:

Of all the people to post this....
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    You tell Phoebus Windwhisper, "You!"

Phoebus tells you, "I paid my taxes."

;;)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Celina said:
    Arcanis said:
    Celina said:
    Yarith said:
    A white skull says to you, "No matter what you do.. Still the bottom of the rung.. Hahahaha."

I wish I didn't care about this game so much because that was pretty tilting when it shouldn't have been. I get that I complain a little bit but I've never gone out of my way to openly insult people. I've also never said the kind of vehement things I read about myself on other org's CTs. 
    Don't let anonymous internet people get to you. They are trying to get under your skin because you got under theirs first, and you probably didn't even mean to. You were just playing the game, living your life, DOING YOU GIRL. Take a tip from a drag queen:

Of all the people to post this....
    Sorry, are you speaking out of turn again? Would you like to say something a little less vague so that I can publicly shame you again or would you like to pretend you thought better about making petty personal jabs over this community trying to support each other and kept it to yourself?

Basically reinforced my point!

But even your jelly grouchiness cant bring me down from this High :)
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Arcanis, you really need to keep these inflammatory comments to yourself. Especially when someone came to the forums upset and got support over something that is a common issue. 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Jsut SNUB each other already.

• edited February 2016

Tremula said:
    Arcanis, you really need to keep these inflammatory comments to yourself. Especially when someone came to the forums upset and got support over something that is a common issue. 

Your term of definition of inflammatory is incorrect here.

While I do respect yarith's general position, this is also not the first time beepbeep toys have been used to antagonize. I've gotten several myself.

That aside, I was commenting on the the general hypocrisy that someone who is thee most known to insult and degrade people in lusternia...is actually trying to play the defense card. You cant play the murderer and victim.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited February 2016

• Celina said:

I don't understand this image. Please explain.
  • @Hallen

Bianca Del Rio. RuPaul's Drag Race, S6E11.
  • I thought that was Katy Perry for a sec
  • Tylwyth said:
    Jsut SNUB each other already.
    @Estarra @Ieptix

Hi admins, here's another requestor, please place consumer pressure on vanilla forums to put in this function. God knows it'll save my blood from being curdled. Ugh.

• Guys, quotes please
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    (Board of Directors): You say, "Perhaps Lady @Jadice and Lord @Manteekan were closer than my lord husband and I are."

Don't know why this is so funny, but oh my gods.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • (Pyromancers): Celina (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Lead a raid and bring me 15 dead Ladies of the Moon, 15 dead angels, and 15 dead....shapes within a year. Three other members of Gaudiguch, Magnagora, or Glomdoring must accompany you."

:|
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Moon Ladies are pretty easy, as long as you can get on when the serens are all up in arms, or are off raiding, you can grab a lady or two at a time before they show up, if they show up. If not you can get 15 ladies in one run.Well, ok that's can take some time, so safer to just grab one or two.
    Not sure about angels, I'd assume you could grab a cherub or two easy peasy?
    Not sure what  "shape" is though(halli thing? x-hedrons or what not?).
    If it has to be a single raid, then having a large group(not too hard right now) would make that much easier, even in the face of opposition.

• Ladies are fairly straight forward, assuming they're not cleared out. Sterling Ladies are the absolute worst though. More than one is suicide with the length of their blackout.
  • I mean, that would have been possible for me before, no problem. Now? I think I could manage one good raid. I got a different task instead, which is a bit more doable for me. And I'm looking forward to.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."