QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• edited April 2016
    2 minutes? I call shenanigans.

edit: I don't know why you guys buried Ratanu's post. @Yarith, gurl, bugging people IG OOCly because you don't like what they posted is kind of inappropriate. "I know who you are," is a little over the line but we all get heated. That people would bury that post is kind of sketchy, though. 
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Xenthos said:
    No. Doing it right would simply be not replying to Maligorn.
    How am I supposed to get my daily attention fix if I'm not replied to? At least some people care enough to do so, even if it's to tell me I'm super wrong. :P

• at least make them green
    >mfw normies

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Pretty sure it was buried because it wasn't an amusing quote.

• edited April 2016
    Eh. It's fine. If it wasn't for that quote I wouldn't have realized where I am at the moment. I get heated more than most because I care so much, probably too much. I'm not going to defend or try to rationalize my words/actions there. While it would have been nice to not have them exposed, it would have also been nice to not be on the receiving end of them. 

I'm not in the best place at the moment and while that isn't an excuse in any way, shape, or form, it is a cause for me to take a break so that's what I'm going to do aside from checking genies/corn and maybe a little bit of RP. I don't like the person I am at the moment so I'm going to be mostly keeping my distance.

Edit: And living vicariously through the forums as all Lusternia players should do.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • We all need breaks! Enjoy it, relax, come back.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Are we working to bury all quotes that aren't amusing?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Wasn't sure where else to stick this, so, enjoy?

You tell Orchis, the Vespertine Nightingale, "Come to me." 
    Orchis, the Vespertine Nightingale appears in your inventory. 

The white mist here washes over you in a wave of ghostly tendrils. 
    You lose purchase on a dappled grey nightmare. 

The sticky sap coating your body causes you to move unbearably slowly. 
    < A lot! >

Avurekhos lowers his head and charges you, impaling you on his antlers. 
    Your heart gives a final pump of blood, which empties out of the gaping antler  
    wounds. The world dims around you as your body succumbs to death. 
    You have been slain by Avurekhos.
    Impatience at its best... I went back to the Bubble, after a battle, alone, with no defenses... to rescue my manse dweller... 

But she's a loyal Drocilla follower so I had to? 

Anyway, laughing internally at myself over this (and why I couldn't just wait for her to come back on her own) and had to share. Orchis better appreciate it! 
    :-\"

Zarialle's first dance:
    Trader Bob leads Zarialle through the dancers to the dance floor and brings her all the way to its heart.
  • edited April 2016
    Twytch has been annihilated by a devastating meteor summoned by Junior Fellow Twytch.
    You see the death occur at the Observatory of Aethereal Astrophysics.

Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • A slightly rare 5-sphere meteor, yo! FOR SCIENCE!
    See you in Sapience.
  • Dont piss off Text-Mum!
    :(

• If we shadows have offended,
    Think but this, and all is mended—
    That you have but slumbered here
    While these visions did appear.
    And this weak and idle theme,
    No more yielding but a dream,
    Gentles, do not reprehend.
    If you pardon, we will mend.
    And, as I am an honest Puck,
    If we have unearnèd luck
    Now to ’scape the serpent’s tongue,
    We will make amends ere long.
    Else the Puck a liar call.
    So good night unto you all.
    Give me your hands if we be friends,
    And Robin shall restore amends.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    edited May 2016
    That's a bingo.
    In the flare scramble, we all follow up to Falmiis at the Matrix.

You follow Falmiis Shevat up to the Hopper Hub.

You follow Falmiis Shevat east to the Star Salon.

You say, "Humm, why are we here?"

Professor Gargle von Fixit says, "Ah yes, a whirring screwdriver. A most excellent choice, I am certain you will be quite pleased."

You follow Falmiis Shevat to the Aetherplex Chamber. Falmiis has entered the area.

Shonjir has left the area.
    You follow Falmiis Shevat to entrance to the Facility.
    Gero has entered the area.
    Falmiis has entered the area.

Fucking Falmiis.

• To his relief, Tiarnis of the Glomdoring rushed to assist. Though seeming to be little more than a wisp of light, the young faeling soon proved to be more than a match for the escaped babies.
    ^newest event post quote^

Go Tiarnis! the only faeling that is smaller than me(I think?).

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• GROUP

You realise that you must be walking in circles, as the leader of your group is following another member of the group.

I was following @Everiine, who started to follow @Kyair, who had been following me... yay circles!

--------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I never even knew GROUP was a thing... I just always use ENT.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • (Market): Falmiis says, "Looking for a Shadowdancer."

(Market): Maligorn says, "Any Night user will do."

(Market): Falmiis says, "We promise we will not try to assimilate you.. today."

I'm not sure I trust you. :-?

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• (Peasantface): Cyndarin says, "We got galadrielle twice and [Rivius] twice before they pushed us out."

(Peasantface): Cyndarin says, "Dylara IS a Pk [menace]."

:)>-

(had to make a small edit to the quote for spelling mistakes)

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Eh? I died once before pushing you guys out and once after.
  • Rivius said:
    Eh? I died once before pushing you guys out and once after.
    It's a joke, about how I'm such a PK menace.