QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Luce said:
    I'm just miffed you have an entire Ministry of Marital Affairs and Luce's still single :(
    We are working on it!!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Everyone is so gravely concerned about disappointing Daraius.  :-/
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited March 2016
    Daraius said:
    Everyone is so gravely concerned about disappointing Daraius.  :-/
    Only for certain definitions of "everyone," if that makes you feel any better!
  • Speaking of the knights, Antris, the Falconer says, "They have the mandate and the shiny armour, they think they are so fine."

"Hmph!" Antris, the Falconer snorts.

Antris, the Falconer says, "All in good time, the Falconer will have the last word."

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Heartless Neko (Female Aslaran).
  • edited March 2016

You caress a plush doll of Lhiannan Shee-Slaugh gently.

A plush doll of Lhiannan Shee-Slaugh smiles darkly at you, her thick red lips untwisting into an alluring, seductive smirk.

With your mighty index finger extended, you poke a plush doll of Glumki Thorneye, King of the Redcaps.

A cold shiver races down your spine as a sinister chuckle rumbles from the depths of a plush doll of Glumki Thorneye, King of the Redcaps before he hits you in the head with one of his stubby arms.

A plush doll of Lhiannan Shee-Slaugh says, "Father Nocht is as dark and terrible as Mother Night. Isn't it grand?"

A plush doll of Lhiannan Shee-Slaugh's mouth turns up as its face breaks into a smile.

A plush doll of Glumki Thorneye, King of the Redcaps says, "Stop harassin' me! Why don't ye go clean up after Gwyllgi?"

A plush doll of Glumki Thorneye, King of the Redcaps bats at you with his overstuffed arm.

You chirp happily at a plush doll of Crow.

You wince as a plush doll of Crow caws sharply, the sound still ringing in your ears long after it has quieted.

A plush doll of Crow quietly hops over to join a plush doll of Gwyllgi, the Dog of Darkness and vomits a ball of red stuffing.

A plush doll of Gwyllgi, the Dog of Darkness sniffs the red ball cautiously, then, accepting the token, wolfs it down eagerly.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Ieptix said:
    Is... is that an F.O.E?
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    (Ad-Hoc): @Sylandra says, "Sentinels: the Warrior Princesses of Tomorrow."
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Xenthos said:
    Xenthos tells you, "Do you remember the entire world?"

/me eyes himself.
    Well, he has a point. The World is kind of important. You can't just be putting it down wherever....

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited February 2019
    -
  • Xenthos said:
    Um. Is that supposed to be Martial, or Marital?
    Please refer back to her signature. Obviously Martial. 
  • Xenthos said:

I think that perhaps it is intended to be both, and we are on the cusp of an aggressive Hallifaxian raiding campaign for brides and grooms with which to swell their population.
    I will neither confirm nor deny these allegations.
  • Synkarin said:
    I may be able to convince @Cyndarin to move to Hallifax if they can guarantee us kids. We're hopeless in that regards
    Project HALP already exists for that.
  • Synkarin said:
    I may be able to convince @Cyndarin to move to Hallifax if they can guarantee us kids. We're hopeless in that regards
    Threatening me with children is definitely not the way to convince me to move to Hallifax.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited March 2016
    Synkarin said:

if you can make a kid with Ardmore, you can make a kid with anyone.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    It's not so much that I made a kid with Ardmore as Ardmore made a kid while I was there

Celina and I literally have the worst luck

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • He calls it luck. I call it strategy.