QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Trae said:
    Neos said:
    (The Kool Klan with Kelly in it): Placeus says, ""Jesus christ it's a Neos!! Get in the ca.. er.. aethership!"

If I shouted out Car as in, "Let's take the car around the basin" I can almost guarantee I'd get docked rolepoints. Problem is that car is a perfectly acceptable and medieval word.
    Try 'cart'. 
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    (Stormfish): Morkarion says, "He's got seventy five thousand bardics... special honours more than 
    twenty threeee..."

(Stormfish): Morkarion says, "When it comes to exotic type lifestyles.... has he got a clue, I'm 
    telling you it's a WORLD CLASS DEBAUCHERY!"

(Stormfish): Ushaara says, "PRINCE ERI, amorous he, Eri and Morshoth."

(Stormfish): Ushaara says, "Aren't you glad you have a name we can convert for this?"

:D<3
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    And we're still coming up with ideas...

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Fledgling Milari, Shadow of Crow says, "Is there anything i should do here, 
    sir?"

Crek Ysav'rai says to Milari, "Bow before Crow. Grovel before Him. Speak to Him..
    . for goodness sake pay some attention to the otter. She will mope about the 
    forest if you don't."
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Cutest ever...

Kurut sprawls behind Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart with a ground-shaking thud, promptly falling asleep in a mountain of soft fur and bulky muscle.
    Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart flashes Kurut a joyous smile.

Kurut closes her eyes, curls up into a ball and falls asleep.

---

Seren Brave Temult crouches next to Kurut, and holding a fish wrapped in paper delicately beteen two hands, places it just below her snout. He gives himself a satisfied nod before standing up again.

Temult gives a fish wrapped in paper to Unblooded Kurut, Keep of Ceana.

Temult leaves to the north.
    A frost hag spares a glance for Temult as he leaves.

Kurut opens her eyes, which briefly shine with passionate love, before closing them and snoring gently.

• You suddenly scoop up 1001 gold sovereigns.

Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Tacita said:
    ***************The Culture of the Grand Province of Hallifax***************

Literary Winner:  500
             Credibility Rating:  300 (+150 Credibility Bonus)
         Most Scholarly Library:  300
        Second Literary Library:  150
              Cultural Activity:  63 (6%)
              Visiting Scholars:  11
                 Visiting Bards:  13

CULTURE TOTAL:  1337
    Not that 'leet' seeing a score like that is actually a loss as per Culture winner, heh.
  • namegen furrikin male
    Some possible male furrikin names:

24. Benfur.

Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • (Society of the Genuine): Laxinova (from the Aetherways) says, "Omg no way! WTF! Zerg! Inb4 death 
    and destruction, No Sakr Pls, Falcon Pls."
    (Society of the Genuine): You say, "Hahaha."
    (Society of the Genuine): Laxinova (from the Aetherways) says, "That's pretty crazy though, being a 
    headbanger gets disability pension."
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Upon the Starlit Eternity.
    This location is flooded with shallow, crystal clear water. With a watchful eye, a warrior of the Light stands here attentively. In the shape of an open palm, a metallic sigil lies here. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. Almost as wide as he is tall, Ironbeard beams broadly at passersby.
    You see exits leading north, northeast, southeast, southwest, northwest, up, and down (open door).

Look who came to visit.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • What you doing in the mantle room?!? That's Neos' room!!!

...Oh.. wait.
    Tempus Rasa, the Crystal Construct paws the ground and shuffles about impatiently.

Whut.

• Happens when they regen to max ego, or around then. As it's an animal, rather than a sentient, they paw the ground and shuffle rather than blink and shuffle.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Aye. Though it's regen of all stats (health, mana, ego) to maximum.
    I did not know that's what that meant.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    edited December 2012
    (Celest): Eritheyl says, "I have never done this before, I am scared."

Tridemon reaches out and touches himself.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    edited December 2012
    (Celest): Eventru says, "Why is Glomdoring winning Wild Nodes?"

(Celest): Neos (from the Astral Plane) says, "They're not?"

(Celest): Eventru says, "Oh. Aha!"

(Celest): Neos (from the Astral Plane) says, "I'm confused..."

(Celest): Eventru says, "We had the scores backwards."

(Celest): Eventru says, "Er, rather, We were simply testing you. Ahem. Yes."

Smoooooth ;)

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Entering the general operations lab.
    The shadowy outline of a twisted forest casts a dark gloom here. There are 10 mutated, undead cave-
    fishers here. With snout burrowed in the ground, a deepstone rockeater is here, munching happily. A
    chubby little gnome in a red suit stands here, tapping his nose with a finger.

Uh huh.
  • Fionn said:
    Entering the general operations lab.
    The shadowy outline of a twisted forest casts a dark gloom here. There are 10 mutated, undead cave-
    fishers here. With snout burrowed in the ground, a deepstone rockeater is here, munching happily. A

Uh huh.
    If you want him, come and claim him.
  • The sad thing is that if I found that gnome, I would still try to get it.
  • Svorai said:
    Fionn said:
    Entering the general operations lab.

Uh huh.
    If you want him, come and claim him.
    I totally did.

He gave me 5 damage resistance curios.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Oh goodness, all the amazing new people within the Coven have been so interactive and wonderful. They make me such a happy Queen with all their zealous Mother Night lovin. First time our gtells have been like this in a while. 

Most recent communication for the Shadowdancers Guild:
    1 ) Morticia: "Hail, Queen."
    2 ) Sagrurz: "Hail your Majesty."
    3 ) Isael: "Greetings, my Queen."
    4 ) Celina: "It pleases me to see so much new blood within the Coven. How do we fare within Her grace this month?"
    5 ) Sagrurz: "Fairly well."
    6 ) Isael: "Humbled, my Queen."
    7 ) Morticia: "Well, although I had a question about the tasks set before me. I wish to learn deeply of each task but in doing so, I don't think I can focus on multiple at the same time. Therefore, I was wondering if I could study, then be tested upon, one at a time rather than all at once or if this would be an inconvience to the Coven?"
    8 ) Celina: "The path to wisdom is never inconvenient."
    9 ) Morticia: "Thank you, my Queen. I will work my hardest."
    10) Celina: "What has the Coven learned of Her grace and wisdom this month? Or perhaps what have we learned through it?"
    11) Morticia: "I have learned that patience will eventually lead us in the right direction, and as Night is silent but eternal, so shall we be."
    12) Celina: "A wise lesson indeed, Cleric. Patience is invaluable, one all of Her servants come to struggle with in time. We must always remember that though the sun rises, the Night will always return."
    13) Celina: "And with each Night, we are reborn anew, with new opportunities to serve Her will."
    14) Morticia: "I am glad that Night will continue to guide me."
    15) Celina: "And what of you, Shadowbound Isael. What have you discovered in your humility."
    16) Isael: "That often times the greatest things we can experience, or receive, are often the ones 
    most overlooked."
    17) Isael: "I spent several decades wandering everywhere but where I truly felt at home because of the foolishness of youthful pride."
    18) Celina: "The unfaithful deafen themselves to Her whispered voice, and are unworthy to hear Her shadowed words. Indeed, we all suffer from the internal voices that echo within our minds, be it avarice, pride, bloodlust, or the countless other emotions. Beneath the tumultuous, ever shifting waves of our internal struggle is the steady current of Her will."
    19) Isael: "Eloquently spoken, my Queen."
    20) Celina: "Such is my duty, Shadowbound, to speak Her will. As it is yours to continue to grow within Her darkness. Know that She is pleased as Her coven flourishes. Rest well, faithful of Mother Night."
    Celina said:
    Oh goodness, all the amazing new people within the Coven have been so interactive and wonderful. They make me such a happy Queen with all their zealous Mother Night lovin.
    The temptation D:

-

Another duck ikon.

/-----------------------------------------------------------------------------\
    |                          the long duck of the law                           |
    | the Eternal Ikons                                          common character |
    +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Initiative: 4               Cooldown: 0 turn(s)                    Power: 0 |
    |                                                                             |
    |                  He causes 6 point(s) of physical damage.                   |
    +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    |                           This Ikon is empowered.                           |
    |              This Ikon ignores group restrictions in gestalts.              |
    \-----------------------------------------------------------------------------/

I'm beginning to think that the Eternal set is just about ducks...

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Gnothing matters but Gnomdoring!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!