QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Nolomra Silverplume says, "No! I'm pregnant with his child, don't do it!"
    < [exlrsSi][10] | [9670|100h] [7920|100m] [100e] | [98wi][100en] | [kr][65.29m]
    Svetora jabs an angry finger toward Nolomra, voting to lynch her.
    < [exlrsSi][10] | [9670|100h] [7920|100m] [100e] | [98wi][100en] | [kr][65.29m]
    Phehgoshl jabs an angry finger toward Nolomra, voting to lynch her.
    The populace turns toward Nolomra, shouting her name angrily. A furious mob forces her up to the
    gallows while she protests, terrified. A noose is looped about her neck and she barely has time to
    gabble out a prayer before the executioner pulls the lever, hanging her with a gruesome crack.
    Documents of citizenship fall from her pocket, revealing her to be a member of the populace!
    Glick leaves to the ether.

Infanticide!

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited December 2012
    And Eventru blew up the servers... well actually Valen did when they won the game, but still...

Valengratch Tournies!
    Valengratch Tournies!
    Valengratch Tournies!
    Valengratch Tournies!
    Valengratch Tournies!
    Valengratch Tournies!
    Valengratch Tournies!
    Valengratch Tournies!
    Valengratch Tournies!
    Valengratch Tournies!
    Valengratch Tournies!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Vn themnies!

and further down

ieurnirnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieu
    rnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieus the gamees won the gamees won the gamees won the gamees won the
    gamees won the gamees won the gamees won the gamees won the
    gaurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurni
    eurnieus the gamees won the gamees won the gamees won the gamees won the gamees won the gamees won
    the gamees won the gamees won the gamees won the gamees won ees won the gamees won ees won the
    gamees won ees won the gamees won ees won the gamees won ees won the gamees won ees won the gamees
    won ees won the gamees won ees won the gamees won ees won the gamees won ees won the gamees won ees
    won the gamees won ees wch TiTournie 9atch Tourniamehe gamees won the gamees won the gamees w the
    gamehe gameeraies!

Also...

Task Stats: Valen
    ------------------------------------------------
    Freeze Tag Wins     : 6,332

Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?

• Kagato said:
    And Eventru blew up the servers... well actually Valen did when they won the game, but still...

Valengratch Tournies!
    Valengratch Tournies!
    Valengratch Tournies!
    Valengratch Tournies!
    Valengratch Tournies!
    Valengratch Tournies!
    Valengratch Tournies!
    Valengratch Tournies!
    Valengratch Tournies!
    Valengratch Tournies!
    Valengratch Tournies!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Valengrates!
    Vn themnies!

and further down

ieurnirnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieu
    rnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieus the gamees won the gamees won the gamees won the gamees won the
    gamees won the gamees won the gamees won the gamees won the
    gaurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurnieurni
    eurnieus the gamees won the gamees won the gamees won the gamees won the gamees won the gamees won
    the gamees won the gamees won the gamees won the gamees won ees won the gamees won ees won the
    gamees won ees won the gamees won ees won the gamees won ees won the gamees won ees won the gamees
    won ees won the gamees won ees won the gamees won ees won the gamees won ees won the gamees won ees
    won the gamees won ees wch TiTournie 9atch Tourniamehe gamees won the gamees won the gamees w the
    gamehe gameeraies!

Also...

Task Stats: Valen
    ------------------------------------------------
    Freeze Tag Wins     : 6,332

You guys should show us your traffic chart for that ten minute period. I bet it looks mighty sharp :D
  • Made of sturdy but crumbling grey stone, this long, rectangular tomb has been worn by years of sea currents, and is now home to a variety of strangely mutated creatures. Tangles of old algae and decaying seaweed cover the tomb, which is watched over by a statue of an archangel, wings outstretched over the sarcophagus. However, the head of the archangel has been forcibly broken off. A small raised square has been chiseled onto the cover of the tomb, marked by the symbols of the Supernals, several of which have been defaced. Writing can be seen engraved upon a plaque set into the chiseled square.
    It weighs about 250 pounds.
    It is closed and you can not see inside of it.

read tomb
    You read what is written on a worn stone tomb:
    Faded words can be seen, neatly engraved into the plaque:
       H.re .ests H.ly Mo.her Shel.ma N.thari.n  May sh. fi.d pe.ce

Below that is scrawled in deep grooves:
       MAY YOU BURN AND ROT IN THE PITS OF DESPAIR, BITCH!

• edited December 2012
    Drezneth can talk to forged weapons, so I decided to whip out a legendary one.

Sir Drezneth Qatoc, Paragon of Tarshishnavi says, "Those darts talk a lot of 
    trash.."

You say, "Looks like Aiyana won."

You say to Drezneth, "Do all weapons talk to ye?"

Caught in a sudden bout of whimsy, Aiyana twirls about the room in idle circles.

Firebreather Tenzuka, the Ashen Dreamer says to you, "If they do, I fear for my 
    staff."

Sir Drezneth Qatoc, Paragon of Tarshishnavi says to you, "Aye, I was surprised 
    the darts talk."

Drezneth rolls his eyes at a serpentine klangaxe of the Fire Lords.

You say to Drezneth, "Because, if they do, I need to ask ye to talk to another 
    one."

Sir Drezneth Qatoc, Paragon of Tarshishnavi says, "Err, it has to be forged."

Sir Drezneth Qatoc, Paragon of Tarshishnavi says, "I only get general feelings 
    from symbols and staves."

You say, "Supposedly, this was one of a Elder God's own weapon, and it was in 
    the hands of one of the greatest warriors of the Basin of Life in the early 
    days."

Firebreather Tenzuka, the Ashen Dreamer says, "Mine is forged from pure fire. 
    Not by conventional metalwork...."

You give Orlachmar's Wrath to Sir Drezneth Qatoc, Paragon of Tarshishnavi.

Drezneth winces in pain.

Curiously, Riotous Ringleader Aiyana, The Dreamer in Ivory says, "Which warrior,
    mister Tully?"

You say, "Let's see if that one has anything to say."

You say, "Murphy."

Comprehension flashes across Aiyana's face.

You say, "Long time ago, since retired."

Riotous Ringleader Aiyana, The Dreamer in Ivory says, "I met him once. 
    Intimidating fella, glad he went back to sleep."

Aiyana shifts her eyes suspiciously from side to side.

You say, "Thing was hanging in a shop lost and abandonded. I figure if I carry 
    it around it might bring me some luck if I ever have to wield a weapon."

Glancing at the flail, Sir Drezneth Qatoc, Paragon of Tarshishnavi says, "Well..
    I.. But."

Aiyana nods her head emphatically.

Glancing at the flail, Sir Drezneth Qatoc, Paragon of Tarshishnavi says, "I am 
    not."

Aiyana tilts her head and listens intently to Drezneth.

Glancing at the flail, Sir Drezneth Qatoc, Paragon of Tarshishnavi says, "I 
    never claimed to be a good one."

Drezneth gives Orlachmar's Wrath to you.

Drezneth exhales slowly, allowing a long fluid breath to creep from his lungs.

You bow respectfully to Drezneth.

Marshal Rolan Ves'ril, The Oncoming Storm says, "May I, Tully?"

Aiyana strokes Drezneth's head in consolation.

You say, "Ye mean hold the flail?"

Rolan nods his head emphatically.

You give Orlachmar's Wrath to Marshal Rolan Ves'ril, The Oncoming Storm.

You say to Drezneth, "I'm sorry if that upset ye."

Sir Drezneth Qatoc, Paragon of Tarshishnavi says, "It berated me for being a bad
    warrior and not having enough blood on my axe."

You ponder the situation.

Sir Drezneth Qatoc, Paragon of Tarshishnavi says, "I tried to argue, but then it
    told me to harden up.. Princess?"

You blink.

Reletur leaves to the east.

Firebreather Tenzuka, the Ashen Dreamer says, "Did it specify who's blood?"

Rolan ponders Orlachmar's Wrath thoughtfully, looking it up and down.

Sir Drezneth Qatoc, Paragon of Tarshishnavi says, "Nope."

Tenzuka's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.

You say, "Something tells me Murphy had more impact on the flail than I 
    thought..."

Aiyana's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Firebreather Tenzuka, the Ashen Dreamer says, "Well, you know what that means."

Rolan begins to wield Orlachmar's Wrath in his left hand.

Sir Drezneth Qatoc, Paragon of Tarshishnavi says, "My axe was actually silent 
    during the discussion which is very odd."

Rolan nods solemnly.

Rolan ceases to wield Orlachmar's Wrath in his left hand.

Rolan gives Orlachmar's Wrath to you.

You nod your head emphatically.

Firebreather Tenzuka, the Ashen Dreamer says, "Rocs have a lot of blood in them 
    that they don't need. Go cake your axe with them."

Riotous Ringleader Aiyana, The Dreamer in Ivory says to Drezneth, "Any chance 
    you can understand violas? Maybe she'd be able to cheer you up."

You say, "I think the other one belongs to Ixion now..."

Sir Drezneth Qatoc, Paragon of Tarshishnavi says, "Nah, instruments dont talk."

Comprehension flashes across Aiyana's face.

Firebreather Tenzuka, the Ashen Dreamer says, "Letting Drezneth speak to 
    unstruments...."

You say, "They make enough sound as it is, I guess."

Firebreather Tenzuka, the Ashen Dreamer says, "One sided musical."

Glancing at her viola, Riotous Ringleader Aiyana, The Dreamer in Ivory says, 
    "Sad."

Tenzuka giggles happily.

Tenzuka pats a fiery basalt staff in a friendly manner.

Riotous Ringleader Aiyana, The Dreamer in Ivory says, "Shame I don't have my 
    rapiers anymore."

Sir Drezneth Qatoc, Paragon of Tarshishnavi says, "It didnt upset me. It just 
    gave me an instant headache from it's presence."

Riotous Ringleader Aiyana, The Dreamer in Ivory says, "I'm sure they were.. 
    friendly."

Sir Drezneth Qatoc, Paragon of Tarshishnavi says, "It kinda shouted a hundred 
    things at once at me within the span of a second."

Aiyana blinks.

Aiyana winces in pain.

You say, "Better that type of headache than the real kind."

Sir Drezneth Qatoc, Paragon of Tarshishnavi says to you, "Eh..I prefer real 
    ones."

Sir Drezneth Qatoc, Paragon of Tarshishnavi says, "That was pretty painful."

Firebreather Tenzuka, the Ashen Dreamer says, "Flails are known for their 
    headache giving abilities."

Firebreather Tenzuka, the Ashen Dreamer says, "In more than one manner of 
    speaking."

You begin to wield Orlachmar's Wrath in your right hand.

With a flourish, you slip Orlachmar's Wrath into an ethereal jade frogge.

Tenzuka smirks.
    [BANNERCODE]
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    (Stormfish): Person says, "Just like [redacted] he's an alright guy, but he would screw you like a 
    bottlecap by any means necessary if it advanced him personally."

(Stormfish): You say, "Screw you like a bottlecap...I like that!"

(Stormfish): Morkarion (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Here I am."

(Stormfish): Morkarion (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Screw you like a bottle cap."
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    :(
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited December 2012
    I just laughed obnoxiously loud on that one :D
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • You vigorously rub head curio piece of the Stuffed Donkey Curio Set between your thumb and 
    forefinger. The curio trembles and then transforms into head curio piece of the Stuffed Donkey Curio 
    Set.
    You vigorously rub head curio piece of the Stuffed Donkey Curio Set between your thumb and 
    forefinger. The curio trembles and then transforms into head curio piece of the Stuffed Donkey Curio 
    Set.
    You vigorously rub head curio piece of the Stuffed Donkey Curio Set between your thumb and 
    Set.

........ I don't want this stuffed donkey :( Please turn into coins.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Neraiche (from the Realm of the Predator) says, "Wow, that is weird. For an Ultimate present, I got the worst one possible."

I will murder you in your sleep :envy:

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Wrong. I got rockeater's maw.

(Though, it's still a good chunk of credits for the tradein!)
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I don't know, outside of the tradein value (unusually high), the paintbrush is a pretty useless artifact.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    I'd say the Rune of Surging life is great...It's not a humongous boost, but it definitely helps and if anything it's 350 credits off the upgrade.
  • Slivven face-hugged. :(
  • Neos said:
    With a shriek, a vicious slivven plummets from concealment above and fastens on your face, plunging venomous mandibles through your eyes, and pumping his venoms directly into your brain, while his scrabbling razor-like legs shred the skin from your cheeks.

WTF?!!
    It's so overboard that it becomes hilarious.  :))
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • (clan): Daevos (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "I still think that we should have killed Tully in his infancy. Magnagora bears the blame for him."
  • edited January 2013
    (Magnagora): You say, "Is there a playright here that would be willing to create a play to instruct others how to create a play?"
    Luthian tells you, "Playception."

--
    @Luthian can always make me smile :)
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Send them to Hallifax!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Also, it's "playwright". Minor pet peeve of mine :D
  • Marshy stream leading to Gloriana River.
    The shadowy outline of a twisted forest casts a dark gloom here. A thick cover of 
    clouds obscures the sky in a sheet of dense white. A brisk current flows through tall 
    grasses and reeds here, the stream becoming faster as it heads towards a river beyond.
     The ground around the stream is boggy and marsh-like, the banks providing no 
    purchase to climb. A large pond is visible to the southwest, waters flowing 
    sluggishly down in streams of silt. There are 89 one-eyed crimson dominators here. 
    The twisted remains of Zeebin lie here. There are 2 pennyroyal bunches in 2 groups 
    here. A blackened parchment is crinkled up on the ground here. There are 3 coltsfoot 
    plugs in 3 groups here. A massive, white crow flies here with powerful wings spread.
    You see exits leading east and southwest.

No, thanks.
    If it's broken, break it some more.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    You greet a pixie with a sincere smile.
    A pixie pinches you lightly on the arm.

They used to pinch me on the behind. Who changed the pixies?

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    The Board of Salutation Etiquette got to them.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    The Board of Salutation Etiquette got to them.
    I think the Board of Salacious Activity has acted to overrule the Board of Salutation Etiquette.

Yay for butt-pinching pixies!
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    You greet a pixie with a sincere smile.
    A pixie playfully pinches you on the behind.

Yay! I've never been so happy to be touched inappropriately before!
  • It's fun until somebody declares the pixies are sexual harrasing you.  Then the Orenori will turn them into a shrub.

Serenwilde will become a topiary if that happens...
    [BANNERCODE]
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Yay for uncensored pixies!