QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Karlach said:
    You shape liquid globes of power from the air and hurl them at Bernice Murkle. She screams in agony as they splash across her 
    burning skin and hungrily devour it.

Suddenly, Bernice Murkle disappears and the Dread Lord of Contagion materialises before you in a cloud of pestilence.

NOPE

"Nice going Karlach."
    Retired.
  • Karlach said:
    You shape liquid globes of power from the air and hurl them at Bernice Murkle. She screams in agony as they splash across her 
    burning skin and hungrily devour it.

Suddenly, Bernice Murkle disappears and the Dread Lord of Contagion materialises before you in a cloud of pestilence.

NOPE
    Didn't you say you wanted to solo him? Well, there you go. Solo him :D
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I did solo him once.

Fourty minutes later I declared it a draw.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• edited August 2014
    Lisaera, the Silver Goddess has bestowed Her divine strongfavour upon you. It will last for 1 month.

I feel so conflicted.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."

• Nayl's hand darts out quickly and grabs ahold of Tremula's nose. With a quick squeeze, Nayl looses an ear-splitting "HONK!" right into her ear.
    Tremula peers about herself unscrupulously.

Tremula bops herself on the head.

You see Coloratura Tremula n'Lochli, Of Sleepless Lullabies yell, "NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1."

Elder Nayl Mes'ard d'Iasani yells, "You seem a little tremulous."

The 1 is what made this for me.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    You receive a critical hit blessing!
    Carefully cutting a slice from a chocolate cake, you enjoy each savoury bit of its three layers. Suddenly overcome with a love, or lust, of chocolate, you grab handfuls from the remaining cake and stuff them in your mouth, your need to consume all of the chocolate rising to a crescendo as you 
    momentarily blackout. Quickly coming to, you find your desire sated, the cake gone, and yourself absently licking bits of chocolate from your fingers.

Tremula carefully cuts a slice from a chocolate cake, and quietly consumes it. Shockingly, she suddenly reaches into the cake with her hands and pulls gob after gob of it out, stuffing it into her mouth and swallowing with barely a moment of chewing. As she consumes the last of a chocolate cake, her face momentarily glaze over, resuming its normal appearance after a brief pause in which she has licked her fingers almost entirely clean.

I love whomever wrote this, and am shocked by how similar it is to how I eat cake.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Marcella said:

Nayl's hand darts out quickly and grabs ahold of Tremula's nose. With a quick squeeze, Nayl looses an ear-splitting "HONK!" right into her ear.
    Tremula peers about herself unscrupulously.

Tremula bops herself on the head.

You see Coloratura Tremula n'Lochli, Of Sleepless Lullabies yell, "NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1."

Elder Nayl Mes'ard d'Iasani yells, "You seem a little tremulous."

The 1 is what made this for me.
    Didn't even notice the 1

Is also the Shintar.
  • Perhaps if you stopped at just killing them and didn't resort to eating their corpses. Hmm.

• edited August 2014
    Logged in... Decided I haven't checked logs in a while, guess I'll do that first...

2014/08/16 01:18:50 - Metallicanus stepped out of the Portal of Fate as a new student.

:|

Thankfully he changed his name.
  • edited August 2014
    But, he changed his name now! And, it ain't much better.

• Syrennia said:
    Logged in... Decided I haven't checked logs in a while, guess I'll do that first...

2014/08/16 01:18:50 - Metallicanus stepped out of the Portal of Fate as a new student.

:|

Thankfully he changed his name.
    I just kept reading it as Metallican-us. Canus. Not Metallic anus. .-. Maybe I'm weird.

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    What I don't understand is that it's an actual player's alt...with that ridiculous name 
  • I thought this was how you came up with names for fantasy games......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haT1yOrEtRs

Naime, Whisper of the Wyrd says, in Elfen, "Okay Haezon."

Then Karlach's finger slipped and things went burning.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Ssaliss said:
    Naime, Whisper of the Wyrd says, "What use are poteen pets?"

A flame-tongued savage in lustrous steel says, "No use at all."

A flame-tongued savage in lustrous steel says, "The blessings can be quite."

Karlach removes Spectacles of Clairvoyance.

Karlach slips into Spectacles of Clairvoyance.

A flame-tongued savage in lustrous steel says, ".. Potent."
    http://mirrors.rit.edu/instantCSI/
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Karlach said:

Naime, Whisper of the Wyrd says, in Elfen, "Okay Haezon."

Then Karlach's finger slipped and things went burning.
    I couldn't resist :p

It's true, I really am you.
  • (Knights of Creation): Zenathis says, "I wasn't always this way though. Ask Kreon. I was the world's biggest homophone five years ago."

hAHAHAHA. Haaahaha
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • "Sounds like" someone needs a vocabulary lesson.

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Hallifax's government type just doesn't fit their Government...nor Maellio, lol. 
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Mechanics trump RP.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Maligorn said:
    Discerning the desires of Babette Boulanger, you press her to acknowledge that only in Hallifax will she find accord with her many needs.
    Babette Boulanger asks you what type of celebrations and parties the Village of Delport would expect if it were to follow the Grand Dominion of Hallifax.

Well, dear, there's this one absolutely -grand- party at the Reeducation Center. You simply -must- go. In fact, it's mandatory!
    Hey now, Isune could always find an excuse to throw more tea parties.

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Munsia said:
    Hallifax's government type just doesn't fit their Government...nor Maellio, lol. 
    Make sure to refer to him as Warlord Maellio, forever and always.