QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• It's a flak cannon/shrapnel launcher/steam gun/rocket launcher, of course it's awesome. Also chemical thrower if you want to get technical.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    As far as 'chemantics go, geos have to be one of my favourite.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I have a golden lava gun.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Celina said:
    I have a golden dragon milk gun.
    Fixed that for you.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited December 2015
    p sand
    Sturdy, aged leather wraps around damp sand,
    holding in enough weight to drown a small child. The bag is held closed by a tightly knotted rope, which trails for several feet away from the closure.
    It weighs about 15 pounds.
    It has the following aliases: bag, bags, sand.

I'm....a faeling and I carried two of them while swimming/water walking
  • Well, you're not a small child. It's very specific about drowning small children.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Ellenora said:
    p sand
    Sturdy, aged leather wraps around damp sand,
    holding in enough weight to drown a small child. The bag is held closed by a tightly knotted rope, which trails for several feet away from the closure.
    It weighs about 15 pounds.
    It has the following aliases: bag, bags, sand.

I'm....a faeling and I carried two of them while swimming/water walking
    Hehehe, Talk to Xenthos about being an 8ft tall Faeling sometime, back when size was an actual stat.
    I've carried giant squids, which are abaout  a Ton each.

In other news, just saw this:
    Synkarin has been brutally hugged to death in Raeri Ladyn's warm embrace.
    You see the death occur at the Vortex Falls.  (19493, 19509, 19494, ...)
    From your knowledge, that room might be in Cosmic Plane of the Vortex.
    Bexk-

OK that was funny.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Were you not around when tae'dae hug was the best instakill?

• Qistrel said:
    Were you not around when tae'dae hug was the best instakill?
    nope...

Suddenly everyone was tae'dae. Had to be quickly nerfed.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    The impossible has happened, the Souless Gods have escaped! Your body freezes as absolute horror
    engulfs you!
    A shimmering curtain of multi-coloured light surrounds you for an instant as your wounds are healed
    by divine intervention.
    9300h, 6800m, 6800e, 10p, 26400en, 26400w Bex-who
    Your will is suppressed by Divine mandate, making you unable to perform any action.
    9300h, 6800m, 6800e, 10p, 26400en, 26400w Bex-
    The ground shakes with a thunderous roar, as if all the mountains of Creation were crumbling at once.
    Upon the horizon - upon all the horizons - the great amorphous mass of Crazen bubbles over into the
    Basin, a countless army of pseudopods marching forth to consume.
    Howling with icy madness, a vast storm consumes the sky from the north, its black tendrils rolling
    forth into the Basin.
    9300h, 6800m, 6800e, 10p, 26400en, 26400w Bex-ct hrm
    Your will is suppressed by Divine mandate, making you unable to perform any action.
    The Sea of Despair rolls and boils, towering waves of water and psychic pressure crashing down upon
    its shores.
    The vast, twisting tendrils of Illith burst from the chaotic waters, hungrily reaching into the
    firmament above.
    Moments later, subsumed by the tsunami of Illith's thrashing, the Balach Swamp collapses in upon
    itself in a torrent of Great Muud.
    Sickly sweet, the scent of decay permeates the air beneath a hint of burnt flesh, building to almost
    visible haze of fetidness.
    Lacking proper vigil, the Pandimensional Transformix suddenly shatters as the Soulless Nemach slides
    out like a dark stain, congealing into a bulbous, tentacled mass.
    A storm-coloured greyhound pants heavily, his tail wagging enthusiastically.

God, no. Not the storm-coloured greyhound!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited December 2015

Meanwhile, in Creation, the ambients troll you:

Estarra vanishes before Kethuru makes contact, the air folding back on itself as She reappears several feet away. Eyes smouldering, She draws tendrils of energy into Her being.

The sun reaches the zenith of the firmament, pausing in his quest to allow the land to bask in his shining golden rays.

A brilliant flash of light ignites the sky over the Basin, shuddering across all the planes of existence as the Creatrix is consumed. For a moment after it ends, there is only silence.

The Guardian Drachou rises up out of the city of Gaudiguch, his great, prismatic wings raining motes of energy down upon the city.

Jadice's voice rings out clearly once more, "I repeat, move quickly to take refuge in My Brother's city."

As the world begins to shake and unravel, an echoing, alien scream shakes Creation as Mysrai, the Black Star of Morning arcs across the sky in a shining banner of copper and scarlet light, Her very passage warping the firmament. Beneath Her passage, the Basin moans, beginning to warp and change.

The glittering dome of light surrounding New Celest shimmers with power as the star high above sparkles ever brighter.

The Silent Lord flails, bursts of shadow and wyrden flame hurled uselessly against the Soulless God as its flesh drags Him ever closer. The last glimpse of Nocht is His face twisted into a silent scream as He is pulled beneath the rolling mounds of flesh, absorbed by Crazen.

Shadows grow longer in anticipation for the return of their dark mistress as Father Sun's chase brings him closer to the world's edge.

The heavens alight with a rich purple glow as dusk begins to settle in, preparing the First World for the coming night.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• DRACHOU WILL SAVE US!

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I swear, I was there to talk shop!

Chefs get no love. *grump*
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Sakima Stonemane salutes in your direction, and with his free hand, gestures for you to move closer into the scoop.

Sakima Stonemane says, "Hail, Centaur Brother."

I will never stop liking that :D .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Polygamy for Lusternia! 
  • Celina said:
    Synkarin says, "Things didn't work out as intended."

Synkarin says, "How offended would you be by a, I don't know, a masculine ring?"

You say, "I'm not the most lady like lady in the Basin."

Synkarin gets down on one knee and, while holding forth a masculine wedding band of onyx inlaid with platinum, declares his eternal love for you, and asks you to marry him. Type AGREE if you will agree to marry him.

You joyfully accept Synkarin's proposal of marriage, and his gift of a masculine wedding band of onyx inlaid with platinum.

You say, "Oh. Exceedingly masculine."
    NOW KISS.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Sciomore, the Logician (Higher God).
    As you contemplate the Logician's existence, the crushing weight of His indifference to your 
    existence smothers your mind.

This guy. :x
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Daraius said:
    /takes note
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    SON OF A BITCH.

You can always marry Subotai. Then Celina would be your...uh. Step-MILILF.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    esSilrx<>-ask yith lowmagic
    Madam Yith tells you, "Your skills are currently influenced by Divine feelings, so I am unable to
    say exactly how close you are to the next level in Lowmagic."
    esSilrx<>-godfeelings
    You are:
    esSilrx<>-

I am broken. :O

• Qistrel said:
    esSilrx<>-ask yith lowmagic
    Madam Yith tells you, "Your skills are currently influenced by Divine feelings, so I am unable to
    say exactly how close you are to the next level in Lowmagic."
    esSilrx<>-godfeelings
    You are:
    esSilrx<>-

I am broken. :O
    Actually, they just aren't showing your favours/disfavours despite allowing them to affect you, I am in the same position.