QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Yarou said:
    Idly twitching his tail as he pads in, Orion graces those here with his presence. Orion, the Celestial Cat hisses. Orion, the Celestial Cat hunches slightly and flares his body as he hisses warningly. You pet Orion, the Celestial Cat ingratiatingly. Orion, the Celestial Cat meows endearingly at you. Apparently bored with events in this particular location, Orion pads quietly away.

wut
    Typical cat behaviour, really. Almost exactly like my mother's, minus the biting of ankles.

• the warning, though ...

yarou's going to have nightmares now. she's already paranoid enough.

• Bleuu said:
    (clanONE): Abelor says, "<.<."
    ?:-
    (clanTWO): You say, "Hai."
    (clanTWO): You say, "Ack."
    (clanONE): Falmiis says, "Nice."
    Your current clan will now be the 'clanONE' clan.
    (clanONE): You say, "Dammit."
    (clanONE): Falmiis says, "How to get Bleuu to mischat. Step 1) Say something  here."
    (clanONE): Falmiis says, "Step 2) There is no step 2."
    Protip: You can do CLT2 <msg> to send messages to "clanTWO", even if your current clan is "clanONE". That's what I do to avoid that same problem.

• Vladimere proudly shows off a painting of Victory at the Hunt:
    A scene of smoldering devastation in what was once the Fulcrux of Eventru is blazed across the canvas. The once glittering golden sand is blacked with innumerable scorch marks, with jagged bolts of glass jutting from the ground like barren trees at points of impact. Below them, pools of of the molten silica glow brightly orange-red. The charred remains of merian priestesses are heaped in gory piles of burnt flesh, to numerous to count. Flecks of blue skin and fin among the garbled grey mounds of bone and ash are their only identifying feature. A shadowed figure dominates the foreground. Hulking and crimson-skinned, he wears a magnificent great coat of scarlet leather, its ample hem furling generously with the breeze created by a proud stride. Atop his shoulder sits a smug-looking purple hamster, puffing a cigar. Neither looks back at the devastation.

• Why are people hunting cows?
    need a hamburger or something?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    The sight of your own well-preserved skin distracts you briefly, and you ponder the miraculous powers of Necromancy that have granted you undeath.

• edited January 2016
    Arcanis said:
    Lol, those poor mulitple poteeners.

>---------------------------[ Changelog Entry #520 ]--------------------------<
       Entered by: Ieptix the Anomaly                  Date: 2016-01-12 22:26:44

o Poteen can no longer be consumed while in the arena.
    >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------<

Time to quit drinking, @Gero !

No.
  • (Clan Shittalking): You say, "Lavi, that means Silvanus is an Ubernerd."

(Clan Shittalking): Silvanus says, "Needless to say, I am fucking amazing at all paradox games."

(Clan Shittalking): Silvanus says, "Yeah."

(Clan Shittalking): You say, "Also that."

• Archprelate @Eodh Lunarose, Voice of Another Voice (Male Illuminated Demigod).
    He is 85 years old, having been born on the 12th of Estar, 347 years after the Coming of Estarra.
    He has cut his thread from the Tapestry of the Fates.

• second the wha?

• He retired
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Is that the line for retired?

Why did Eodh go? :(

• yeah, with no warning?

• None except him giving his gold to the city and giving me a manse. Boo :( Eodh bb come back 
    We jumped in a volcano together!
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited January 2016
    There was warning, lol.

Also:

(Clan): Chirbo says, "I had this dream than stein stepped down as CL and you and @Altrea did a strip tease for mysrai to determine the new CL."

(Clan): Chirbo says, "Thought you'd like to know that."

(Clan): Chirbo says, "What if it's a vision."

Yep. Yep, I could totally see this.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • 16)  Eritheyl: "That is actually."
    17) Eritheyl: "One of the best things I've ever heard."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Mjoll tells you, "Would you marry the Elder Gods?"

Oh Astral insanity. I've missed you.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Sylandra said:
    Luce gives some bone-shaped cookies of roasted hazelnut to Marquis Daraius Shevat.

"Yessss," Daraius whispers, almost imperceptibly, as his secrets the cookies into his briefcase.

I lol'd.

Where are mine??

• edited January 2016
    Shonjir said:
    Sylandra said:
    Luce gives some bone-shaped cookies of roasted hazelnut to Marquis Daraius Shevat.

"Yessss," Daraius whispers, almost imperceptibly, as his secrets the cookies into his briefcase.

I lol'd.

Where are mine??

You have not done your service to the Collective like Marquis Daraius has, back to work Ambassadog.
  • Piles of snow.Superimposed over this location, an ethereal forest reaches up to the sky. It is well below freezing and your breath is a white haze. Flurries of white powder have settled upon the frozen ground, collecting in titanic banks and drifts of snow. Cracks riddle these now-solid masses of ice, ocassionally erupting in muffled roars as the dredges split apart. Dirt-stained footprints mark and blemish the carpet of white, before disappearing into the distance; one particular set of prints looks significant, appearing as if one person was being chased by another. The edges of the cliffs to the upper part of the valley stand vigilant nearby, peppering this space with tumbling rocks.

pack snowball
    There is not enough snow here to pack a snowball.

...hmmm..
  • Gero said:
    Arcanis said:
    Lol, those poor mulitple poteeners.

>---------------------------[ Changelog Entry #520 ]--------------------------<
       Entered by: Ieptix the Anomaly                  Date: 2016-01-12 22:26:44

o Poteen can no longer be consumed while in the arena.
    >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------<

Time to quit drinking, @Gero !

No.

Achaean fans will know

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight

Sylandra said:
    Mjoll tells you, "Would you marry the Elder Gods?"

Oh Astral insanity. I've missed you.

I feel like we need an oracle based on the astral messages to predict certain happenings, and romances.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Daraius said:
    You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

This is the second quote of yours I've stolen for my sig.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited January 2016
    (Market): Yarou says, "Seeking to speak with Taevyn about obtaining her head."

(Market): Synkarin says, "Tells."

(Market): Synkarin says, "You saw nothing."

You tell Violist Yarou n'Lochli, the Irreverent, "Hahahhahahahahaha."

(Market): Havastus says, "The Lord General's also a guy, so..."

(Market): Yarou says, "Whooops. My apologies."

Yarou tells you, "// http://imgur.com/gallery/VJTzWRD."

(the image)

Yarou tells you, "/ GONNA GET THAT HEAD."

You tell Violist Yarou n'Lochli, the Irreverent, "// LOL."

Yarou tells you, "// isn't it lovely."

You tell Violist Yarou n'Lochli, the Irreverent, "// hilarious."

Yarou tells you, "/// goats are OP."