QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Arcanis said:
    (Market): Yarou says, "Seeking to speak with @Taevyn about obtaining her head."

(Market): Synkarin says, "Tells."

(Market): Synkarin says, "You saw nothing."

You tell Violist Yarou n'Lochli, the Irreverent, "Hahahhahahahahaha."

(Market): Havastus says, "The Lord General's also a guy, so..."

(Market): Yarou says, "Whooops. My apologies."

Yarou tells you, "// http://imgur.com/gallery/VJTzWRD."

(the image)

Yarou tells you, "/ GONNA GET THAT HEAD."

You tell Violist Yarou n'Lochli, the Irreverent, "// LOL."

Yarou tells you, "// isn't it lovely."

You tell Violist Yarou n'Lochli, the Irreverent, "// hilarious."

Yarou tells you, "/// goats are OP."
    :( I was so sure Taevyn was female, too. It's the spelling, I swear. If it had been 'Taevin', I would've figured it was a guy. Does that mean 'v' provokes feminine vibes? What is it about 'i' that translates to masculinity? Food for thought ..

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Everiine still gets mistaken for a girl on occasion, though not nearly as often as he used to.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Ayisdra will forever be a girl in my mind.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Falmiis said:
    Ayisdra will forever be a girl in my mind.
    And Ileein, and Ushaara...though Ushy at least is a very handsome lady.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Falmiis said:
    Ayisdra will forever be a girl in my mind.
    I'm sure you will learn in time.

Or just singular they as the pronoun when talking about me.
  • Don't care about self quote. I chuckled so hard when I guessed right here...

*watched duel between Marcella and Ryboi*

You tell Ryboi D'Varden, "55 cutting on robes?"

Ryboi tells you, "How do you know that >_>."

Ryboi tells you, "55/45."
  • A calm celebration begins in the Clarramore Gardens as numerous trill and lucidian servants begin to 
    prepare a shipment of goods from the gardens to the city of Hallifax.

A shrill whistle rises up from the Clarramore Gardens as a flurry of activity sets in - one by one 
    the servants begin to take flight, sweeping down from the clouds to fly low over the mountains. 
    Those who cannot fly begin the long trek to Hallifax by foot.

As the goods begin to arrive in the city of Hallifax, the merchants of the Company Towers begin to 
    hawk them politely to the passing artists and scientists, the social elite of the strict society.

A monotone voice echoes down the spires of Hallifax, audible for some distance away, publicly 
    appreciating citizen Ilian for their work in retrieving these luxuries.

A calm celebration begins in the Clarramore Gardens as numerous trill and lucidian servants begin to 
    prepare a shipment of goods from the gardens to the city of Hallifax.

A shrill whistle rises up from the Clarramore Gardens as a flurry of activity sets in - one by one 
    the servants begin to take flight, sweeping down from the clouds to fly low over the mountains. 
    Those who cannot fly begin the long trek to Hallifax by foot.

As the goods begin to arrive in the city of Hallifax, the merchants of the Company Towers begin to 
    hawk them politely to the passing artists and scientists, the social elite of the strict society.

A monotone voice echoes down the spires of Hallifax, audible for some distance away, publicly 
    appreciating citizen Ilian for their work in retrieving these luxuries.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Yes, but it bugged a bit -- we got the 5000 power twice.

• And before anyone cries favoritism, the extra 5000 got removed.
  •  
       o The Fates have once more battled the scourge known as the Fiendish
       Typos and have emerged triumphant.

Raves @Oneiroi WOot!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:

o The Fates have once more battled the scourge known as the Fiendish
       Typos and have emerged triumphant.

Raves @Oneiroi WOot!

And yet the feared numbus still stands. Clearly a battle they are not yet ready to take on.
  • Bleuu said:
    Sidereal Adjudicator, Azula Vivalde says to Joiya Olearium, a playful young merian girl, "No child, 
    this is the harbour, of New Celest."

Her eyes wide with wonder, Joiya Olearium, a playful young merian girl says, "Oh woooowww, New 
    Silliest? I don't think I never been here before."

Joiya Olearium, a playful young merian girl exclaims, "I bet you have real ayferships and 
    everything!"
    How awesome would it be to take her aetherhunting for a while? Can we make that happen??

• Peaking under her mass of kelp fronds, Lousha Loo, an addlepated sea-green kelpie says, "Oh, yes, I
    think this will work. I hear that tiger-shark blood makes things especially... virile."

Lousha Loo, an addlepated sea-green kelpie says, "Or was that tiger blood? Oh well, we just need one
    more if we're going to trick the quinotaurs."

• Ellanora said:
    "A LADY OF THE SILVER LIGHT MUST DIEEEEEEEEEE!", you scream.
    A Lady of the Silver Light nods her head at you.

LOL Nothing matters but Glomdoring :)

I've... I've created a monster.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    He is a radiant immortal and His manifestation is surrounded by a hazy force of shimmering blue 
    energy, composed of His divine essence cloaking His physical form. This form is wrought from 
    shifting strands of air and aether, forming a wavering, partially corporeal shape; the changeful 
    nature of these billowing materials renders the specifics of His form difficult to precisely 
    determine. His brilliant silver eyes are the exception to this rule, gleaming with a definition, 
    depth and steadfastness that stands out among the flickering threads of aether. Their expression 
    bears a dignified serenity, a profound air of wisdom that lends His countenance a mien of refinement 
    and erudition. The air around His form is in perpetual drift, occasionally taken up by short billows 
    of winds that send His aura swirling in complex patterns. He is wearing an ornate skysilver and 
    crystal pendant that pulses with energy, a bright yellow smiley button, and billowing robes of 
    glowing aether.

Before anyone gets too excited, it's just a statue. But I'm still holding out hope that we manage to suck Elostian back out someday.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Daraius said:
    He is a radiant immortal and His manifestation is surrounded by a hazy force of shimmering blue 
    energy, composed of His divine essence cloaking His physical form. This form is wrought from 
    shifting strands of air and aether, forming a wavering, partially corporeal shape; the changeful 
    nature of these billowing materials renders the specifics of His form difficult to precisely 
    determine. His brilliant silver eyes are the exception to this rule, gleaming with a definition, 
    depth and steadfastness that stands out among the flickering threads of aether. Their expression 
    bears a dignified serenity, a profound air of wisdom that lends His countenance a mien of refinement 
    and erudition. The air around His form is in perpetual drift, occasionally taken up by short billows 
    of winds that send His aura swirling in complex patterns. He is wearing an ornate skysilver and 
    crystal pendant that pulses with energy, a bright yellow smiley button, and billowing robes of 
    glowing aether.

Before anyone gets too excited, it's just a statue. But I'm still holding out hope that we manage to suck Elostian back out someday.
    I remember seeing that ages ago, and always thinking it was a Watchmen reference.

• The creaking of branches and whisper of leaves heralds the return of Hoaracle, the Oak Whacher to mortal perception.

Always thought they had preset things they used!
  • @Hoaracle that feel when people keep thinking Whacher is misspelled.

• Maligorn said:
    @Hoaracle that feel when people keep thinking Whacher is misspelled.
    I googled it first :(
  • Maligorn said:
    @Hoaracle that feel when people keep thinking Whacher is misspelled.
    I know that feel so well. :(
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I feel like an idiot because I've actually typo'd it before :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.