QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I wondered where Crumkane went. Apparently he's off baking ghoulicious delights for Manteekan.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited February 2016
    So happy that Creepy Uncle @Manteekan is back. It's been too long since he's graced us with his bad touch.
  • edited February 2016
     - The Furrikin Funroom                               [AETHERWAYS]

I payed 400cr just to see who is lurking on prime while I'm in Mysrai's godrealm and for the amazing manse room names

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    oh gods, zombie cookies... sometimes it's just hilarious. I would've lost it if I would've been haunted by a zombie cookie.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Avurekhos said:

Lavinya said:
    The day Avurekhos and Davos and the other handful of fighters without cloaking gems buy them, my scrying mirror will be useless for anything other than seeing who is having fun with who.

(I miss the days Avurekhos would hang out in the room full of stags goring an effigy of Lavinya! Best room ever.)

EDIT:

Avurekhos - A room of Stags Goring An Effigy of Lavinya        [AETHERWAYS]

:D:D

I never forget, I just keep goring.

Because of the small text I misread this as "goring an effigy of lawyers" and I was like, alright, that's fair.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Wait, wait, can we commission a Bond Villain boardroom? Complete with labeled chairs for all of the GMs, the CL, and the ministers? And, like, a set of buttons the chairman can push to execute a board member by position, like "It is regrettable, Archmage, that we could not come to an arrangement." -click- "AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh~"
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Hey, when a classic works it works!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Godfather>Anyotherswivelchairandcatmovie
  • Austin Powers. Complete with out of control remote swivel chair
  • Maligorn said:
    (Ad-Hoc): Pejat (from the Aetherways) says, "You reached for your pillow but accidentally signed into Lusternia."
    You have cured withdrawal.
  • Nikkakorra tells you, "Do you want a gnome beater?"
    Your numbers today are:
  • portal exit aetherplex
    You portal to the Aetherplex Chamber.

The Aetherplex Chamber.
    The shrouded form of a wight floats ominously in the air here. Shimmering with aetheric energy, a
    bright glowing portal floats here in midair. There are 2 great brindle mastiffs here. A giant bat
    hangs here, wings folded about its body and one beady eye open. Yokai, the corpse vendor is here
    peddling his wares. Jaydius the gryphon crouches here, peering about. Isluna is here, shrouded. She
    wields a mirrored shield in her left hand and a fiery basalt staff in her right. You see a sign here
    instructing you to use the PORTAL command to enter the aetherplex system. There is an aetherways
    portal here.
    You see exits leading north (open door), south, out, and through a bright, glowing portal.
    Jaydius eyes you as you enter from ether, leaping at you he hikes up his hind leg and starts peeing
    on your legs.

Yep...of course that got through...
  • HELP MANSEDWELLER

So, for instance, you could have your dweller automatically run over and pee on
    your worst enemy's foot when he/she enters the room. Or you could have your
    dweller attack someone if someone gives it your dead body. Use your
    imagination keeping in mind the lists above.

Frisky puppies from poteen are far worse.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Kilee has been slammed, smashed, crushed, pummeled, and finally rent in half by Ashtorath, Duke of Inescapable Damnation.

You see the death occur at the Carillon of Screaming Hatreds.

Ghostly voices echo softly, combining into a haunting melody.

A black direwolf tilts back his head in a low, resonant howl.

You tell Penitent Kilee, "Whooops."

You tell Penitent Kilee, "'ware the demon lords."

The sharp sound of a twig snapping echoes behind you.

ouch.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:

Kilee has been slammed, smashed, crushed, pummeled, and finally rent in half by Ashtorath, Duke of Inescapable Damnation.

You see the death occur at the Carillon of Screaming Hatreds.

Ghostly voices echo softly, combining into a haunting melody.

A black direwolf tilts back his head in a low, resonant howl.

You tell Penitent Kilee, "Whooops."

You tell Penitent Kilee, "'ware the demon lords."

The sharp sound of a twig snapping echoes behind you.

ouch.

It's a rite of passage. The still need to be eaten by Gorgulu and suffocated by Baalphegar.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Sensing a suitable source of warmth and nutrients nearby, spindly legs erupt from a semi-transparent
    brown egg and fling it violently toward a lop-eared horta. The face of the horta shows nothing but
    blind panic before being covered by the egg as the legs wrap obscenely around his skull. The horta
    struggles wildly, throwing his body vigorously from side to side as the egg begins pulsing against
    his face. You notice the horta's neck distend as something crawls deep into his body. Discarded and
    deflated, the egg falls away, and the horta is left confused and skittish.

The eyes of a lop-eared horta bug wide open, and he begins to emit a strained whine. You see his
    flesh rippling, at first subtly, then grotesquely as enormous bulges distend his abdomen. Suddenly,
    a hole is torn in his skin from within, and a horrifying mouth appears, consuming the flesh around
    it with rabid bites. As the larva bursts forth, it rounds back on the pitiful horta, whose eyes look
    in knowing pain at the larva as it devours first his face, then the remainder of his entrails.

Be honest, guys. Does this quest keep getting cooler/more disgusting in the second half, or is this the peak?
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.