QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I am definitely going to Gizoogle my submission now.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • (Ad-Hoc): Phoebus says, "*suplexes the bubble into the Heart*."

No context required.

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
  • This is why you buy divinefire!
    See you in Sapience.
  • A psymet monk shouldn't need it. I tank 8 zombies just fine. Definitely need to burn some sparkles and enable secondary cure methods, though.

• edited January 2019
    -
  • How is that creepy?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited January 2019
    -
  • edited February 2016
    Radkarn has been belched out by a blob.
    You see the death occur at fallen granary.

EDit: OK while amusing, that thing is also annoying.
    WHy is it in Shallach?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:

Why is it in Shallach?
    They come at any time. If you are walking/being led it's pretty easy to leave some behind, especially if you speedwalk.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
    (Clan) Daraius says, "Listen I know you really want Syl to get that lower back tattoo 
    so I planted justification in my catalogue: Traditionally, loboshigaru females acquired tattoos just 
    above the tail, which exclusively consisted of images of deep and abiding significance to the bearer,
     and effectively showcased her strongest values to any who came close enough to view the design. 
    This was considered an honored and respectable practice, but has not yet seen a resurgence among 
    mainstream tattoo artists, perhaps due to the popularity of clothing among most modern citizens."

(Clan) You say, "Oh. My. God."

(Clan) Daraius says, "So it's totally canon now, you don't have to thank me."

(Clan) Allyrianne says, "Ahahahahahaha."

(Clan) Falmiis says, "Wait what did I just read?"
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Eveyrone loves showing off their strongest values to everyone who comes close enough to sniff your rear, of course.

What could be better to get to know someone?
  • 30 minutes to go:

Arcanis tells you, "Look at the bright side. You came second on your first attempt."

Keep it classy~
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • I actually don't see how that's not classy.

That's a fact that he told you. Most people don't come anywhere near second ever.
  • So, you're telling me I should have given up halfway through the event?

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited February 2016
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • No, I'm telling you that there's no way you're catching someone with a 'substantial lead' and that you were guaranteed 2nd at your current pace and not 1st.

If you'd given up you would have hit 4th or 5th.
  • I don't think it was malicious, but people need to recognise that when people are in stressful situations that the wording of these things is very important.
  • edited February 2016
    Yeah, I probably over reacted.  I had a chance to make it to first if I wasn't being sabotaged, though. I know over 20 of my furirkins were spoiled by other people, so I could have probably made it.

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Sabotage is a part of the challenge, as it is with Death, Harmony etc. Good work to everyone, though! Sad I missed it.
    See you in Sapience.
  • Sabotage may be a part of the challenge, but Veil has proven once again to be niche OP.

Can't harass someone you can't find.

Talan tells you, "Yo! Avurekhos misunderstands a flame-painted lamp of brilliant copper."

I really want to hear the rest of this insanity tell conversation!
    Daraius said:
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Maligorn said:
    Sabotage may be a part of the challenge, but Veil has proven once again to be niche OP.

Can't harass someone you can't find.
    pro tip: veil has a cool down.
  • Too spookies?