Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    I want crystals. -shakefist at coins-
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    The floor shakes as you fire a blast that slams into Bomb1 [Bomb1].
    Bomb1 [Bomb1] suddenly collapses on herself!
    Bomb1 has been destroyed by Enigma's Gambit.
    The vortex in the sky above fades away.
    Gero has died in the imploded wreckage of Bomb1.
    You see the death occur at Bombarding Station. 

First time I've blown up an aethership!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Raves for @Gero for actually debating me (:

ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• The stars in the sky burst into pale flame as they descend through the atmosphere, hurtling towards you in a beautiful and violent meteor storm. The sky and earth are alight with coruscating white fire as the scintillating meteor storm annihilates everything in its path with the unbridled power of celestial bodies colliding.
    A falling meteor impacts before Len, peppering her with shards of liquid rock.
    Len is reduced to charred ash by the awesome destructive might of the meteor.
    You have slain @Len.

Used meteor shower a couple of times during that Knowledge fight! I'm glad it's at least showing some results.
    See you in Sapience.
  • Raves to @Kaimanahi, @Ryylaet@Aeldra@Demartel, @Urdnot, @Len for making a domoth interesting.

Raves to @Arimisia, @Ulalah, @Twitch, @Zarialle, @Marcella, @Arcanis, @Hyde for saving my butt.
  • Falmiis said:
    Thank you @Sylandra for everything.

@Phoebus and @Shedrin are both every bit (and much more) as awesome as I was led to believe.
    Piggybacking on that @Falmiis @Aeden @Yehn, for making sure I survived that revolt when I was fighting a fever. And for all of those Celestian's who helped me get Acknor with Hallifax last night!
  • @Ulalah for being awesome. I love having someone so eager to learn :D
  • Xanward said:
    @Ulalah for being awesome. I love having someone so eager to learn :D
    I second this, big  :x to @Ulalah

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Rave for @Demartel interpreting for me to the Asylum generator because I stupidly sipped my absinthe earlier and the puzzle couldn't understand my drunken slurring.
  • Thanks everyone for the help today. I'm not going to name names because you all were so great I'm going to try to keep you all to myself for next year.
  • A few less predators in Luternia today, this pleases me
  • edited February 2016
    Thoril Falgirn, Thane of Rockholm exclaims, "You have done well, Kiradawea! Let it not be said that
    Rockholm doesn't support her allies!"
    Thoril Falgirn, Thane of Rockholm hands you a large bag of gold.
    You have received a quest! Check out QUEST KINGMAKER for more information.
    You have completed the Kingmaker of the Dwarves quest!
    You have gained a new honour!
    You have received a love letter as a quest reward!
    You have received gleaming helm curio piece of the Holy Helm Curio Set as a quest reward!

Edit: Before I forget. Thanks to @Vivet for helping me hunt down rockeaters for this here quest. And to the other Hallifaxians who helped out in minor ways.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • HOW IS THAT VERNAL???
  • The crown itself is a vernal artifact.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited February 2016
    Hey you wanna trade me that helm curio for something?   ;;)
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Kiradawea said:
    Thoril Falgirn, Thane of Rockholm exclaims, "You have done well, Kiradawea! Let it not be said that
    Rockholm doesn't support her allies!"
    Thoril Falgirn, Thane of Rockholm hands you a large bag of gold.
    You have received a quest! Check out QUEST KINGMAKER for more information.
    You have completed the Kingmaker of the Dwarves quest!
    You have gained a new honour!
    You have received a love letter as a quest reward!
    You have received gleaming helm curio piece of the Holy Helm Curio Set as a quest reward!

Edit: Before I forget. Thanks to @Vivet for helping me hunt down rockeaters for this here quest. And to the other Hallifaxians who helped out in minor ways.
    Didn't think Hallifax was going to spite Celest by doing the quest so I didn't bother to get a crown piece for Southgard before I killed Thoril. Oh well. Good work on Kingmaker!
  • Um...it wasn't spite that motivated us. But gg on that forum RP.

• edited February 2016
    Maligorn said:
    Um...it wasn't spite that motivated us. But gg on that forum RP.
    You know, the only one who takes any of what I do (or even perceives it) into an OOC manner is you. Nothing personal, but you really should work on that.
  • I've been gone a while, but doesn't doing either side of the Kingmaker quest make it so the other village doesn't produce metals/gems/anything that actually makes them valuable? I don't know, but that does sound like spiting the other side of comms... (not that comms matter much, yay broken economy).
    See you in Sapience.
  • edited February 2016
    Twytch said:
    I've been gone a while, but doesn't doing either side of the Kingmaker quest make it so the other village doesn't produce metals/gems/anything that actually makes them valuable? I don't know, but that does sound like spiting the other side of comms... (not that comms matter much, yay broken economy).
    Yes, all of the miners from Southgard (owned by Celest) go to Rockholm (owned by Hallifax). Therefore, Southgard (which is Celest's only village) now produces nothing except some power.

It's a conflict quest between the orgs that own the villages, so it could easily be something that can cause a rift between the two unless agreed upon by Celest. Pretty sure Celest wouldn't otherwise appreciate their only village not producing anything either. Who knows though. All speculation on my end, but I do know that Celest got iffy the first time that I crowned Thoril (or had someone else crown him, rather).
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    edited February 2016
    I c u stirrin' dat pot.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • edited February 2016
    Sylandra said:
    I c u stirrin' dat pot.
    S'what Nienla does. Creating rifts, spreading dissent, and practicing subterfuge like a proper follower of Night.

Though really, it's a conflict quest and if Celest agreed upon it, cool. If they didn't, they'd have a legitimate reason for being irritated with Hallifax.

Edit: As we all said with the Portius Nature Seal drama: IC actions have consequences.
  • Nienla said:
    Maligorn said:
    Um...it wasn't spite that motivated us. But gg on that forum RP.
    You know, the only one who takes any of what I do (or even perceives it) into an OOC manner is you. Nothing personal, but you really should work on that.

Nienla said:
    Sylandra said:
    I c u stirrin' dat pot.
    S'what Nienla does. Creating rifts, spreading dissent, and practicing subterfuge like a proper follower of Night.

Though really, it's a conflict quest and if Celest agreed upon it, cool. If they didn't, they'd have a legitimate reason for being irritated with Hallifax.

Edit: As we all said with the Portius Nature Seal drama: IC actions have consequences.
    You've got to be shitting me. You're stirring the pot on the forums like your character would do. That's called forum RP.

The delusion is real.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Nienla said:
    Sylandra said:
    I c u stirrin' dat pot.

Just an observation. Not a judgment.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • so I'm confused. Wasn't Thoril King before? It seems to me this is just an alliance responding to to a village king being killed by an opposing alliance. Like "oh hey, that Neinla killed Thoril. You need to restore him to power and get a snazzy hat and rare honours in the process, since that's status quo."  Seems like spite would have been Hallifax dethroning Ethelwin to crown Thoril for no real reason, not them fixing something the South broke.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
This discussion has been closed.