• I got a hug from Daraius today.

Kind of.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Llesvelt said:
    I got a hug from Daraius today.

Kind of.

Holy shit it's you!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Sylandra said:
    Llesvelt said:
    I got a hug from Daraius today.

Kind of.

Holy shit it's you!
    I do theorize it had something to do with it, yes.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Yeah. I was tempted to say Hi too, even though I have no IC reason to.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Oh. Should I have posted mine?  :\">
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • ~A teddy bear smothered by swaddling cloth exclaims, "My dreams! My memories!" Causing the eye in the golden disc to blink rapidly, a fountain of twinkling, flashing dreammotes erupts from the air here. The dreammotes contain visions ranging from friends and family to small heroes vanquishing assorted monsters. A teddy bear smothered by swaddling cloth rises up in the air a bit, the swaddling cloth falling away as the fountain of dreammotes enter the teddy bear's mind.A teddy bear named Gentle Fozzie exclaims, "I can remember who I am! I am Gentle Fozzie!"

WOot Raves to @Averice, @steingrim, @vladimere, @Tau, @Lavinya, and everyone else who helped me finish this off.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• @Lavinya for knowing a lot of things and helping me with Morgfyre.
    @Dahlla for being overall awesome and always being a helping hand with Ninjakari things.
    @Yarou because why don't you reward a goat?
    @Arcanis for inspiring me to hold my own scavenger hunt.
    Magnagora in general for keeping me happy and busy.
  • Oh. Is this where we go to praise people? Okay. I've got a lot of catching up to do.

@Altrea - I would not be playing Lusternia if not for all the guidance she gave me. Seriously, she's absolutely amazing and I hope that some day I can help someone else as much as she helped me.

@Talan - She's helped me a ton too. She's been patient with me and taught me a ton of things, and has been very encouraging and kind.

@Synkarin - I probably wouldn't be playing without this guy, either, and all the work he's been doing with MMF. Plus he seems like a pretty legit dude.

@Marcella - is a shrub now and has always been the center of a lot of drama with unpopular opinions, but she was very eager to talk for hours on end about the game's lore. I hope someone else will satisfy my loreboner now that she's gone.

@Steingrim - this guy is a total bro. He's so chill with explaining things, and seems genuinely interested in helping people out.

@Ranah - I'm so glad I started here and found her. She cares too much for her own good.

@Augent - He apparently doesn't read the forums but he's fun to joke around with and is a cool guy.

@Zarialle - First person to actually EMOTE at me, and she writes pretty well!

@Shango and anyone else who hosts @ur'bashes - God, I love you. Never stop.

@Mysrai - I haven't really RP'd with her extensively, but the few and brief encounters I've had were good. Her work on the factions is not unappreciated.

Okay, this is getting way too long. If I didn't list you it's not because I have forgotten or have some vendetta. Pretty much every person I've interacted with in Lusternia has been praiseworthy and helpful in some regard.

• Twytch said:
    Unexpected!

You laugh and joke with Sir Archibald Prescott, then reveal that if he embraces Gaudiguch, he will know liberty and justice for all.
    Sir Archibald Prescott slaps his knee and declares that, by the gods, the Village of Stewartsville should follow the Grand Dominion of Gaudiguch after all!
    Shouts rise up from the Village of Stewartsville, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Dominion of Gaudiguch.
    At least this one didn't happen in the middle of the night. Woe. No revolts for Nienla.
  • It did for me! Curse you "off peak" revolts!
  • Asia time, it started around 11pm for me. Good thing it's a weekend!
    See you in Sapience.
  • edited February 2016
    Blaeke said:
    oh i see. you're just my gf because i'm a goat :,(

• Yarou said:
    Blaeke said:
    oh i see. you're just my gf because i'm a goat :,(
    that only sounds mildly disturbing 
  • Nienla said:
    Twytch said:
    Unexpected!

You laugh and joke with Sir Archibald Prescott, then reveal that if he embraces Gaudiguch, he will know liberty and justice for all.
    Sir Archibald Prescott slaps his knee and declares that, by the gods, the Village of Stewartsville should follow the Grand Dominion of Gaudiguch after all!
    Shouts rise up from the Village of Stewartsville, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Dominion of Gaudiguch.
    At least this one didn't happen in the middle of the night. Woe. No revolts for Nienla.
    I tried my hardest to win it for you, but Yarith killed me and I had to go to work :(

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    What a griefer.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Nine hours? Man, I wish I had it that easy.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • There's a lot more to the grief than the hours, I was happy for the hours!

Also to steer this back to in game raves, I'm a Culture Aide again. I feel so happy, going to do stuff!

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• edited February 2016
    @Salith said:
    Oh. Is this where we go to praise people? Okay. I've got a lot of catching up to do.

@Altrea - I would not be playing Lusternia if not for all the guidance she gave me. Seriously, she's absolutely amazing and I hope that some day I can help someone else as much as she helped me.

@Talan - She's helped me a ton too. She's been patient with me and taught me a ton of things, and has been very encouraging and kind.

@Synkarin - I probably wouldn't be playing without this guy, either, and all the work he's been doing with MMF. Plus he seems like a pretty legit dude.

@Marcella - is a shrub now and has always been the center of a lot of drama with unpopular opinions, but she was very eager to talk for hours on end about the game's lore. I hope someone else will satisfy my loreboner now that she's gone.

@Steingrim - this guy is a total bro. He's so chill with explaining things, and seems genuinely interested in helping people out.

@Ranah - I'm so glad I started here and found her. She cares too much for her own good.

@Augent - He apparently doesn't read the forums but he's fun to joke around with and is a cool guy.

@Zarialle - First person to actually EMOTE at me, and she writes pretty well!

@Shango and anyone else who hosts @ur'bashes - God, I love you. Never stop.

@Mysrai - I haven't really RP'd with her extensively, but the few and brief encounters I've had were good. Her work on the factions is not unappreciated.

Okay, this is getting way too long. If I didn't list you it's not because I have forgotten or have some vendetta. Pretty much every person I've interacted with in Lusternia has been praiseworthy and helpful in some regard.

I see how it is </3
  • edited February 2016
    Xenthos said:

Glomdoring    Indigobows Collection                   3       10

Woo, another curio set down!
    So, Indigo amps your village influencing?

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Lavinya said:
    I was going to do the full set but just....ugh I hate having to bug people for trades. Maybe eventually I'll do the other sets. 

Isluna did however find the Seafoam knot for me! I am DONE for now, yaaaaaay.
    Shhh! Don't let people know I do such nice things........

I sadly still need three more. I have at least three hundred bow pieces and I still need three more.

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • @Estarra thanks for saving me from myself!
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    @Talan - putting together an awesome thing - even if we're the only ones that appreciate it. 

It was really great.

and @Ranah, @Samtaw and @Ansakta for joining in on our fun - but definitely not a rave to @Shuyin

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
This discussion has been closed.