Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Sylandra said:
    Help I'm writing Oedipus for Hallifax. Y'all think we are ready for an incest drama, or is that uncouth or something?

The Nightshade family tree doesn't fork. You're good.
  • On Achaea they don't have family trees, they have family wreaths.
    See you in Sapience.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    @Lillie you would need to know that her father misses her!

Combat has been overhauled. You'll want to talk to a combatant in your guild for the lowdown.

And yes, guilds will be going away and replaced by factions, which will work a little bit differently than current guilds and reduce the number from 28 to 18. But it's not happening soon--it's still in the planning stages, and that planning is being done by players who are passionate and knowledgeable about their guild lore working with admins.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Sylandra said:
    Help I'm writing Oedipus for Hallifax. Y'all think we are ready for an incest drama, or is that uncouth or something?
    we have that, it's called D'Cente`
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Gawd, @Xenthos needs to log-on. We're getting raided and such. Where's that bat-signal when you need one?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Crow-signal
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Xenthos said:
    Siam said:
    Gawd, @Xenthos needs to log-on. We're getting raided and such. Where's that bat-signal when you need one?

Uh. Some people have to work for a living. I am not dealing with raiders and customers at the same time, tyvm!
    What! Make them work for you and pay you for it!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Siam said:
    Xenthos said:
    Siam said:

Uh. Some people have to work for a living. I am not dealing with raiders and customers at the same time, tyvm!

I am pretty sure that indentured servitude is now illegal.
  • Xenthos said:
    Siam said:
    Xenthos said:
    Siam said:

I am pretty sure that indentured servitude is now illegal.
    Not in Lusternia. Get to work, Xenthos.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    When you turn off your cloaking gem and stacks of people send you cool tells about how happy they are to see you.

+1 for double-exp weekends, please!

#bringShikariback 

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Double XP Thursdays!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Throw Things Back At Mobs Thursday!
    Do crit buffs show up on Bodyscan somehow?

#bringShikariback 

• Does anyone remember how to offer from a ship?
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • edited March 2016
    Salome said:
    Does anyone remember how to offer from a ship?

Syntax: PILOT OFFER
    Module: Command Chair

As your ship slays beasts of the aetherways, it can collect essence from their spiritual being. The more essence it gathers, the more the algontherine will glow. SHIP STATUS will show you how bright the algontherine is. When docked at a god's realm, you can offer this essence in devotion to that deity.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Siam said:
    No, they show up in 'defenses.'
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
    Talan said:

Siam said:
    No, they show up in 'defenses.'
    Thanks! I assumed crits got revamped as part of the overhaul, hence my confusion. :)

#bringShikariback 

• edited March 2016
    Salome said:
    Yes, and all offerings from all ships need to be done at Morgfyre's realm dock.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Salome said:
    Yes, and all hunting for corpses needs to be done in Morgfyre's realm.

FTFY.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Qistrel said:
    When you turn off your cloaking gem and stacks of people send you cool tells about how happy they are to see you.
    When I came back and made myself visable I got a bunch of "WTF you're alive?" and a "Why are you here?" 
  • Wait Lehki is alive?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Arix said:
    Wait Lehki is alive?
    We are witnessing the phenomenon known as a ghost-post.
  • g g g g ghost post *Shaggyflee*
  • There is a person running around Lusternia named Kahless. As a semi-Trekkie this irritates me
  • Arix said:
    There is a person running around Lusternia named Kahless. As a semi-Trekkie this irritates me
    As a former Kalas, this also irritates me.
This discussion has been closed.