What are you watching?

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    The Cleopatra miniseries from 1999. Downside, wound up not being useful for my upcoming paper. Upside, very entertaining!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited February 2016
    Erased, which is an anime about a guy who, randomly and without warning, travels back in time a few minutes to prevent small disasters from happening. After a particularly traumatizing event, he finds himself shunted eighteen years into his past, and becomes determined to change the future by preventing a tragedy from his youth. There's some troubling material about child abuse and kidnapping, so caveat emptor!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Mighty. Morphin. Power. Rangers.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    'smorphin time!
    JANE THE VIRGIN IS SO GOOD OMG.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited March 2016
    Watching a documentary on how they killed Ao Shin at the moment:

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• edited March 2016
    I'm really glad that Vikings is on again. I'm a little confused to find myself rooting for Kwenthrith, but so far she's winning for Baddest Bitch this season by like, a furlong.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • I am so ready for House of Cards season 5 right now you don't even know.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Started watching Gotham. It's pretty decent.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Picked up Charmed again, first time I'm watching from episode 1 in order. I must say, the series makes a lot more sense in order.
  • edited March 2016
    i never understood the hype about power rangers. can someone explain? 
    is dead like the dodo
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Xeria said:
    @Luce i never liked or understood power rangers, even as a child! 

nor transformers.
    It took me a moment to realize this was in reference to my post from last month. :P

See, it was never really about the actual plot or stopping whatever really stupid plan Rita Repulsa/Ivan Ooze/Lord Zed/Kuja had to thwart the Rangers and conquer the small town in California. It was about ninja flips, and karate moves, and swords and explosions and dinosaur-robots beating up bad guys and monsters. 

The only thing missing from the 'Things Young Boys Are Supposed to Like' list are trucks, tools, sports, wrestlers, and guns. And speaking of Transformers...
    I am team Kim Chi this RPDR season.
    Daraius said:
  • @Luce that makes more sense.
    is dead like the dodo
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Finally got around to seeing Django Unchained.  :-O
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    Third best movie that Tarantino has put out, after Pulp Fiction and Inglorious Basterds.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I watched Melancholia, having watched Antichrist. I'm going to watch Nymphomaniac some time this week. I liked Melancholia, it had great mono-no-aware.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Havastus said:
    Daraius said:
    Fourth best movie that Tarantino has put out, after Pulp Fiction, the Kill Bill movies, and from Dusk Till Dawn.
    FTFY
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Daraius said:
    Good, but not as good as Sukiyaki Western Django, in which Tarantino played a supporting role.  The accents are a bit thick and difficult to understand sometimes, but an EXCELLENT blend of Western and Eastern themes.

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Yea, I just got into Downton Abbey. Well... finished two series in the last week, really. It is excellent and pulls my heartstrings more than I want to admit, and if you weren't already familiar with it, @Sylandra, I was definitely going to point you to it.  :P

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Grey's Anatomy. Why is bad tv so good.
  • Grey's Anatomy. Why is bad tv so good.
    One of the few TV addictions I held onto.  Though I stopped watching after a certain main character died in a recent season.  Will catch up one of these days.

• Johnny Test
    Rocket Monkeys
    Dr. Dimensionpants
    Pixar's Robots (x3)
    That's my day. Every day. Are there other shows out there to watch? I thought TV only had one channel.. Teletoon
  • Bones, beginning of season 2(my first time)
    Supernatural, ending season 5(my first time)
    Doctor Who, middle of season 5, of New Who(my first time)
    Trigun, middle of the series(roomie's first time)
    Rurouni Kenshin, four episodes in(roomie's first time)

We have such a variety, and we sit together and marathon. I'm currently hating my roommate for Bones. 

Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Pony's back. Doctor Who's back. Gonna watch Serenity tonight, then maybe binge on Doctor Who, may play some MUDs.
  • Luce said:
    Pony's back. Doctor Who's back. Gonna watch Serenity tonight, then maybe binge on Doctor Who, may play some MUDs.
    If the first thing is what I'm thinking you're talking about, I'm so behind and still on season 5. I intend to catch up.

WHEN WILL THE STEVEN UNIVERSE HIATUS BE OVER.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Yep, episodes 1 and 2 of Season 6. And a certain Princess is finally not completely useless!
    Super enjoying this season of RPDR. Dat episode of Untucked! The lipsync! THE FEELS.
    Daraius said:
  • I am kinda sad that 'Lie to Me' was cancelled after three seasons. I am watching 'Forever' now but found out that it only has one season as well  :(
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I'm rewatching the updated original Cosmos, as I do every so often. I have so many things to say about the series, the short is that the series still brings me to the edge of tears each time. For a thousand reasons, it's mandatory viewing, especially for the young - it just does so much good, both in instilling the spiritual wonder of science and the beauty of [human] life. I'm stupidly and unreasonably proud that my grandfather (who was himself a researcher and science educator of high caliber) was good friends with Carl Sagan at Berkeley.