Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Ulalah said:
    Teaching about the fae and Glomdoring to people with really stubborn ideas is the best RP I've had in a while. #wyrdlife.

Wyrd to your mother.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Xenthos said:
    Falmiis said:
    I'm getting quite sick of certain people who contribute absolutely nothing and then when others celebrate their successes they come in to say things to undermine the effort involved.
    Better to laud success than to grumble and gripe about it; the latter just discourages trying.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited April 2016
    @Falmiis 4TeamSouth we have good camaraderie.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    Falmiis4TeamSouth we have good camaraderie.
    We could become best of friends!
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • Camaraderie you say?

Cultural Centre: The Grand Empire of Hallifax
    Well, we may not have grabbed Cultural Centre but we still celebrate each other's efforts! None of that undermining thingamabobs.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

edited April 2016

edit:

Before the Master Ravenwood Tree.

A marjoram bush flourishes here, spreading its delicate scent. A sedge of galingale is firmly planted in the forest floor. Lovely coltsfoot carpets the forest floor. Sprays of chervil cover the forest floor. Brennan Stormcrow paces here, his cadaverous body twitching with sudden jerks. The Master Ravenwood Tree towers over everything here, pulsing with an immeasurable yet dark power. There are 15 dark nighthags here. Casting darkness all around, a shadow totem thrusts up from the ground, chilling the air. There are 5 black direwolves here. There are 2 palm sigils here. There are 5 shadowlord widowriders here. Covered in bone armour, a giant bat hangs here, wings folded about its body and one beady eye open. Rimed in snow and ice, the darkened, crystalline form of the Eisenglass Needle rises from the ground. A crudely crafted shrine of harsh black crystal stands here, thrumming powerfully. A green eyelash viper is slithering about here. A hemlock sapling clings tenaciously to the ground here. There are 10 illithoid scourges here. An animated skeleton stands here with a ghostly outline of a bat around its skull. An animated skeleton stands here with a ghostly outline of a wasp around its skull. An animated skeleton stands here with a ghostly outline of a beetle around its skull. An animated skeleton stands here with a ghostly outline of a spider around its skull. Snarling and slavering, a massive bone white rage worg with wings of churning fire waits here. Draped in the folds of bone-white robes, a tattooed savage idles here with predatory intent. A frost-touched savage waits here, garbed in black wolf pelts and emanating a deathly chill. A feral barghest prowls the area, fur tattered, torn, and bloodied by battle.

Everyone and their mothers have stoles now. TT___TT. I'll be right here, standing tall like any self-respecting tree should.

#bringShikariback 

• I love being a frost-touch savage. 

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Delete all stoles.
  • Love my stole. I'm a shapeshifter. :)
  • I want to be a part of the cool kid's club. How do I get a stole?
    come2mag
  • I want stoles to display the name of the person wearing them, but otherwise keep the transformation. "Shedrin is here, being a literal ball of lighting floating around", for example.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Shedrin said:
    I want stoles to display the name of the person wearing them, but otherwise keep the transformation. "Shedrin is here, being a literal ball of lighting floating around", for example.

Would probably defeat the purpose for which many people buy them, though.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Tynghall said:
    I want to be a part of the cool kid's club. How do I get a stole?
    Join an Order that sells stoles. They don't all sell stoles yet and to join one just for that would be pointless, in my opinion. 
    It's mostly a new shiny item to entertain ourselves if we were already part of an Order.
  • There are curios that are stoles. In fact, those curios are the first iteration of stoles. Order stoles came later.

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I want to post Lambchops in the Bonds thread, but it's always slowed down/stopped whenever I log in again. Booooo.
  • Go to clean up wyrd in god realm, and got chatted up by a gaggle of gloms.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Keyword: Chatted, not murdered.
  • edited April 2016
    Lehki said:
    Go to clean up wyrd in god realm, and got chatted up by a gaggle of gloms.
    LET ME LOVE YOU!

The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • You'll just have to survive with loving from afar.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited April 2016
    Was fun managing to kill one of the three people attacking me whilst trapped on an aethership :). But then I panicked and was pretty much useless for a while.  8-|

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

Sylandra. We shall come for you. And Falmiis afterwards.

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    If you touch Sylandra I will destroy you.
    Falmiis said:

Siam said:
    If you touch Sylandra I will destroy you.
    Glomdoring's laws say that we must ignore threats from outsiders / uninitiates.  /nod
  • Xenthos said:
    Glomdoring's laws say that we must ignore threats from outsiders / uninitiates.  /nod
    You lot are wasting a perfectly fine pillar, I'm just saying.
    Falmiis said:
    Xenthos said:
    You lot are wasting a perfectly fine pillar, I'm just saying.
    We never requested the pillar in the first place, I'm just saying.
This discussion has been closed.