Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Vivet said:
    I don't want to be that person after ya'll have talked about Ulalah, but whenever I see Cen online I imagine Crek loading her into a large sling and hurling her into Avurekhos' face.

You're welcome.

Hmm, actually I can totally see people naming their kids after runes.

And on the subject of @ulalah she is aware of the obvious joke. It's come up in our OOC clan. She's pretty nice so any joking is pretty light since we all like her, AFAIK.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• CAN YOU GUYS STOP FIGHTING I AM CURRENTLY UNABLE TO PARTICIPATE THANKS
  • Fine, I'll stop fighting
  • Eldanien said:
    Demartel said:

Oh thank god. I thought I was the only one who noticed this. Every time I see Ulalah I imagine a french accent coming out of her.
    I always imagine an annoying overaffected French accent.  Which is much worse.
    If you ask her IC, she will adamantly demand that she is not a Delportian floozy, true fact. (She also speaks in a high, girly soprano with this gibbering quality that comes out in a bunch of frost. She's a Stormcrow. We're all crazy.)

She's also not a Harbinger, as was previously pointed out; Ulie's a Shadowdancer. You'll never see her with an instrument. She can't rhyme.

(Also, Tylwyth's right, I am nice, and I'm not bothered by jokes about her name. She's got a silly name. I just didn't realize until after she was already cemented. It's a good Faeling name, at least.)
  • Ulalah said:
    Eldanien said:
    Demartel said:

Oh thank god. I thought I was the only one who noticed this. Every time I see Ulalah I imagine a french accent coming out of her.
    I always imagine an annoying overaffected French accent.  Which is much worse.
    If you ask her IC, she will adamantly demand that she is not a Delportian floozy, true fact. (She also speaks in a high, girly soprano with this gibbering quality that comes out in a bunch of frost. She's a Stormcrow. We're all crazy.)

She's also not a Harbinger, as was previously pointed out; Ulie's a Shadowdancer. You'll never see her with an instrument. She can't rhyme.

(Also, Tylwyth's right, I am nice, and I'm not bothered by jokes about her name. She's got a silly name. I just didn't realize until after she was already cemented. It's a good Faeling name, at least.)
    We saws it, yes we did. 
  • Stratas will totally admit to being a Delportian floozy, if asked.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • Stratas said:
    Stratas will totally admit to being a Delportian floozy, if asked.
    Floozy-Uncle Stratas Shee-Slaugh.
  • Cen said:
    Vivet said:
    I don't want to be that person after ya'll have talked about Ulalah, but whenever I see Cen online I imagine Crek loading her into a large sling and hurling her into Avurekhos' face.

You're welcome.

I'm brand new here and had no idea what you were on about with this. So I employed the services of my good friend the wiki. And of all the runes, it had to be the one that causes stupidity. I'm mortified.
    OTOH, you could go with "beautiful women make men stupid" cliche...
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Or claim that Cen short for a longer name of your choice.  Cenderelle, for a hint of allusion.

• edited April 2016
    I haven't seen a raid or domoth upgrade while I've been logged in in over a month. 

True Life: The North is Boring

• I've bashed my Achaean character to level 80 while waiting for something to happen in Lusternia.
    See you in Sapience.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    We've seen plenty. :D

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Rancoura said:
    We've seen plenty. :D
    I KNOW. That's the point. :(
  • edited April 2016
    Stratas said:
    Stratas will totally admit to being a Delportian floozy, if asked.
    You're my floozy. Oh wait. I mean...Voulez-vous coucher avec...

Also! Welcome back to Icky Trees, @Stratas!

And my tweet, is also that I finished writing two books in three days. Feels good man.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Twytch said:
    I've bashed my Achaean character to level 80 while waiting for something to happen in Lusternia.
    Funny story....me too

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• Falmiis said:
    Thanks @Irillia and the rest of Hallifax for a great indentured servant auction! Special thanks to those of you who played along and spent a lot of gold buying people. I am now broke but it was totally worth it! 

Edit: oops this was meant to go in Raves
    I kind of get the feeling...next time, once she's had time to amass wealth... we're all going to be Aelanahi minions >.> <.<
    beep
    Read news by number, hun. Future-crisis-repeat averted.

Before an earthly flight

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I didn't realize that reading a post on the website counted as reading a post in-game!

...also saw the post about IRE being on Kongregate and just assumed that was a new thing because, who knew? (not me)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Wilde nodes started about 15 minutes before I had to go out. Still ran around and poked at people during the prep time.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord

Lehki said:
    Wilde nodes started about 15 minutes before I had to go out. Still ran around and poked at people during the prep time.
    They are not the Wilde's nodes!
    edited April 2016
    I won't lie, though. For the first 6 years I played I kept typing "wildenodes status." Still do now and then.

Before an earthly flight

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    edited April 2016
    So, today, apart of my scripts going bonkers, I tried to bash @Synkarin with my whip. yay panic :D (Instead of, you know, actually using my PK attacks <.<)
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • @Synkarin is really awesome about helping people into his side of the PK game. Tweet/Rave @Sidd/Synkarin.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Ooer. Lusternia die for anyone else? All the rest of the internets seem to work for me, hmm.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Vivet said:
    Ooer. Lusternia die for anyone else? All the rest of the internets seem to work for me, hmm.
    Yes. Got booted.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Sciomore!!!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
This discussion has been closed.