Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• This is the most hilariously awkward letter I have ever written.

Also it's getting absurdly long.

(Yes, @Sylandra, I'm actually going to do it)
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Aithera said:
    This is the most hilariously awkward letter I have ever written.

Also it's getting absurdly long.

(Yes, @Sylandra, I'm actually going to do it)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited April 2016
    -decides to raid Etherglom with obvious advantages-
    -leaves when numbers even up (maybe they were done, who knows)-
    -sits pretty in their orgs while we absolve them-

#lifeinthenorth

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • -Raids Etherglom alone
    -Has wrath and distort turned on him
    -Watches target sit on Daughter stack

-Later gets outnumbered by gloms and watches them call more in on top of that (Maybe people saw deathsight and they just came on their own, who knows)

#lifeinthesouth
    #forumrp
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    @Aeden raids.  @Aeden's domoth immediately gets absolved within 5 minutes of his fleeing Ethereal Glomdoring.

#ActionsHaveConsequences
  • #FlingFuelAtTheFire
    #StopBoredom
    #PewPewPew
    See you in Sapience.
    You certainly weren't alone when I logged in ;). Numbers were 8v5. South to North.

One big problem with your statement though.

If you were so willing to fight outnumbered(ie raiding solo), why are you all sitting pretty in your orgs? Not even in manses or anything, just letting us absolve this.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    It's not like we even waited for an optimal time (like these early-AM upgrades), we went straight from being raided to, "Here, let's have a fight!"  But alas.  Nothing.  :(
  • Probably because I could care less if you absolve a domoth that I don't even have a vested interest in and getting my son a snack and trying to convince him it is afternoon nap time is more important to me.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    I just love how I manage to run around with hundreds of precious metals because I got tired of always needing them for crafting and end up returning to the aetherplex for '6' meager iron. #JustCrafterThings
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
    Helping your allies isn't a 'vested interest' now?

They sure seemed to rush to help you.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Demartel said:
    Probably because I could care less if you absolve a domoth that I don't even have a vested interest in and getting my son a snack and trying to convince him it is afternoon nap time is more important to me.
    Which is why you were raiding just 5 minutes before, of course.  Because snacks and afternoon naptime are more important.
  • Why don't they ever raid Vortex? :(
  • Xenthos said:
    Demartel said:
    Probably because I could care less if you absolve a domoth that I don't even have a vested interest in and getting my son a snack and trying to convince him it is afternoon nap time is more important to me.
    Which is why you were raiding just 5 minutes before, of course.  Because snacks and afternoon naptime are more important.
    Your level of butthurt is starting to seep through the forums.

Yes, I was raiding earlier almost an hour ago. In fact I stopped raiding mid raid(something my side knows me well for doing), to make my son lunch and now I am stopping playing again because it is time for him to sit here, watch his shows with daddy and fall asleep. Not that I have to explain my parenting to you, but apparently the fact people have outside responsibilities is lost on you. If the game is so important to you though I am sure you have a forest full of traps and a shrine to remove and should spend more time worrying about that instead of worrying about me and my son.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Eh, don't sweat it @Demartel. They're just trying to get a rise out of us. You kicked butt today.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Wow, Xenthos. You go as far as to assume things about a person's real life?

• So much big talk from people who ran from an even fight and didn't show up to defend a domoth. +1 the awesome North friendship

:x
    See you in Sapience.
    Demartel said:
    Xenthos said:
    Demartel said:

Yes, I was raiding earlier almost an hour ago. In fact I stopped raiding mid raid(something my side knows me well for doing), to make my son lunch and now I am stopping playing again because it is time for him to sit here, watch his shows with daddy and fall asleep. Not that I have to explain my parenting to you, but apparently the fact people have outside responsibilities is lost on you. If the game is so important to you though I am sure you have a forest full of traps and a shrine to remove and should spend more time worrying about that instead of worrying about me and my son.
    Really?  Who's acting "butthurt" now?  ;)

All I can say is your excuses are obvious, because it's not like you were on a break; you were actually part of the raid when I logged on, but decided to opt out of an actual fight opportunity that occurred immediately after (vs. just trying to grind easy kills).  The absolve was also still going on while you're sitting here posting on the forums (also not feeding or putting a kid to bed).  Like I said; quite telling.  Oh well.
  • Sounds like you guys could use a...first aid kit. GET IT!?

#itwasapun
    #justincaseyoudidn'tcatchit
    #causetheirnameisfirstaidkit
    #ithoughtitwasfunny
    come2mag
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    I am literally dumbfounded by this. Xenthos apparently doesn't realize that there's a real life outside of Lusternia.

• edited April 2016
    Also, Munsia was helping prep the domoth hub by melding while Synkarin, me, and Rancoura cleared out the Lisaera shrine on EthGlomdoring. We cleaned up quickly while preparing a counter attack because, as allies, we actually help each other beyond opportunistic raiding.

#AwesomeAllies
    #BFFs
    #SexySouth
    See you in Sapience.
  • FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    edited April 2016
    Also, if you want to praise your friends then praise them. Don't use them as attempts at hiding vitriol about your "enemies".
  • I sit on Daughter stacks because I don't like PVP, and she empowers them because IC, that's what she's defending. Now, we are all apparently heated. Let's stop being heated. We're all mature adults, this is a game. Now, I'm going back to interrupting the status quo of contesting only when told I can.
  • Ulalah said:
    I sit on Daughter stacks ... We're all mature adults ...
    I saw a video like that once.
    come2mag
  • Xenthos said:
    Demartel said:
    Xenthos said:
    Demartel said:

All I can say is your excuses are obvious, because it's not like you were on a break; you were actually part of the raid when I logged on, but decided to opt out of an actual fight opportunity that occurred immediately after (vs. just trying to grind easy kills).  The absolve was also still going on while you're sitting here posting on the forums (also not feeding or putting a kid to bed).  Like I said; quite telling.  Oh well.

I am sorry, I was unaware the world revolved around you. The raid must have started right when you logged on of course. I must not have been fighting Rancoura and Salome and Siam prior to all that in Faethorn and Ethglom.

As for "immediately after", the fighting had been going on for over an hour. I am sorry you feel left out in that we didn't wait for you to log in.

#notreallysorry
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ya'll birches need Hoaracle.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

Demartel said:
    Xenthos said:
    Demartel said:
    Xenthos said:
    Demartel said:

I am sorry, I was unaware the world revolved around you. The raid must have started right when you logged on of course. I must not have been fighting Rancoura and Salome and Siam prior to all that in Faethorn and Ethglom.

As for "immediately after", the fighting had been going on for over an hour. I am sorry you feel left out in that we didn't wait for you to log in.

#notreallysorry
    It's okay, your real message was received loud and clear. :)  And got to express myself in-game, to boot!  It all worked out in the end.
This discussion has been closed.