Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I would, but I'm working on m&m being ready for upcoming changes.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • I love wargames. I had a ton of fun the last time I sided with Kellymanahihihihi. 
  • I knew my essence gain was being affected by diminishing returns, but sheesh, I had no idea it was this much. Bashing is going to be so much fun again.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Lavinya said:
    So. I'm logged in. And on Prime. And like, crafting. And I spoke to someone IC. I think that means I'm back?
    I have this drafted from ages ago on mobile with a gif that I can't find anymore, but yay!

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • m&M clotting in aeon instead of curing important things... pls to be telling me how to fix?
  • Zvoltz said:
    I hate when I see Tweets has 75 new posts and I read through hoping for interesting drama but only get more of the same domoth/no one PKs correctly rants. I also hate The North and The South. I wish you had cooler names.
    OK, from now on the north is now the AzureHawks, and the south is now the BloodDragons.
    Much cooler...
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Lusternia never changes, even if the details do.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Leolamins said:
    Maligorn said:
    I'll also note that Knowledge's absolve was done with Shango, Leolamins, Lavinya, and Silvanus around, vs. me, Yarith, Aeden and Asmodea.
    If you are going to put an argument forward make sure it is accurate.  Firstly Silvanus logged off just before the absolve and Shango was not around.  So it was actually 2 vs 4 plus you had Avurekhos and Ymuli sitting in waiting.....they were around to start the next absolve immediately after.
    I don't know what you're talking about, I wasn't around for any domoths in the last 24ish or more hours because my internet has been dropping out every three minutes. Not only that, I've never participated in an absolve that I can recall. 
    Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says to Xiran, "My cousin's attitude to life is rather like her attitude towards cake - to have everything, and at once, and lots of it."
  • Can we just have PK discussions in Tweets be cause for auto one day ban please? Just so tempers can cool and we don't get five pages of quarrels?
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    edited April 2016
    Demartel said:
    m&M clotting in aeon instead of curing important things... pls to be telling me how to fix?

it's a priority thing, if it's clotting, it doesn't think it can cure anything else. Make sure clotting is low on the priorities

edit: If you click on the (a) in the beginning of your prompt, it tells you what it's considering sometimes.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    edited April 2016
    alright, deicded I really don't want to give this the slightest chance of coming back, so tweet deleted.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Real tweet instead:

I just wished my brain wouldn't take ages to transform written English into fancy sounding English sometimes. There's so many people who make rituals and events and stuff look fancy and my non-native speaker skills always make it feel a little Meh for what I produce. Hrm. #NonNativeSpeakerThings
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • edited April 2016
    I get the same feeling whenever I am designing something. I apologise to the Charites for all the things they have to correct in my designs.

#NonNativeSpeakerThings
    #IWishSpellcheckWouldCoverGrammarAsWell
    #WhereDidMyBrainGo?
    #IAmPotato
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    There are plenty of native English speakers who can't do "fancy," too.
  • I'll be honest, I don't really know what this thread's purpose is? It seems a mish-mash of various topics, agendas, and opinions... like a general chat for anything yet we have other threads for certain topics? 
    Zarialle's first dance:
    Trader Bob leads Zarialle through the dancers to the dance floor and brings her all the way to its heart.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    So much hate for @Everiine and that stupid twerp Domo.

Not really, but ugh, quests. I will overcome!
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods

Zarialle said:
    I'll be honest, I don't really know what this thread's purpose is? It seems a mish-mash of various topics, agendas, and opinions... like a general chat for anything yet we have other threads for certain topics? 

Yes, it's the chat thread. 
  • Aeldra said:
    Real tweet instead:

I just wished my brain wouldn't take ages to transform written English into fancy sounding English sometimes. There's so many people who make rituals and events and stuff look fancy and my non-native speaker skills always make it feel a little Meh for what I produce. Hrm. #NonNativeSpeakerThings
    Some of the most elegant I've ever seen don't use big, fancy words either. :)

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Zarialle said:
    I'll be honest, I don't really know what this thread's purpose is? It seems a mish-mash of various topics, agendas, and opinions... like a general chat for anything yet we have other threads for certain topics? 
    It exists for "I want to say something, but I don't think it deserves an entire forum thread".  Lots of things fit under that umbrella... including some things that, in hindsight, would have been better off having their own thread to start. :)
  • Yay for making progress with factions. :)
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Let's complain about shops today.

**********************[ Aether manses selling waterwalk ]**********************
    Manse Name            Description                               Stock    Price 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    132   KISMET          waterwalk (a sapphire ring of waves)          1 9999999g
    135   flame           waterwalk (a clover-etched diamond brooch    14   5000gp
    1277  Lsa             waterwalk (an iridescent white ring of tw     8    700gp
    *******************************************************************************
    portal search shops mercy
    ************************[ Aether manses selling mercy ]************************
    54    Squid           mercy (an onyx studded clear ring)            3    950gp
    54    Squid           mercy (an elegant coral brooch)               5  10000gp
    135   flame           mercy (an elegant pearl brooch)               7   5000gp

*********************[ Aether manses selling acquisitio ]**********************
    54    Squid           acquisitio (an onyx studded clear ring)       2    950gp
    54    Squid           acquisitio (an elegant bloodstone brooch)     5  10000gp
    135   flame           acquisitio (an elegant sapphire brooch)       2   5000gp
    1277  Lsa             acquisitio (an iridescent white ring of t    11    700gp

portal search shops perfection
    *********************[ Aether manses selling perfection ]**********************
    54    Squid           perfection (an elegant bloodstone brooch)     7  10000gp
    135   flame           perfection (an elegant ruby brooch)           6   5000gp
    804   orchid          Elyahs, Wyrden Perfection                     1 99999999

portal search shops kingdom
    ***********************[ Aether manses selling kingdom ]***********************
    54    Squid           kingdom (an onyx studded clear ring)          1    950gp
    54    Squid           kingdom (an elegant coral brooch)             8  10000gp
    135   flame           kingdom (a clover-etched diamond brooch)      6   5000gp
    873   tdf             kingdom (an exquisite onyx and opal brace     2   1200gp

Seriously? Where all the enchanted rings at? Don't make me do this all aloooone. I'll raise prices so people will bother to compete if I have to!

• edited April 2016
    I'm right there with you.  Currently working on our aethershop, but I want to stock up before we open the doors and I have to say, it takes a fsckload of comms to stock up a basic variety of masterweapons and armors.  But when I get to enchantments, I'm going to wind up going the brooch route: a couple of hundred of the same cheap brooch.  There just isn't enough room for a large variety of enchants on a large variety of jewelry, unless I want to lock myself into both jewelry/enchanting just to upkeep supply.

• I just enchanted 120 rings the other day for Glomdoring, because the shop situation there was not too pretty, need to definitely encourage folks to work on shopkeeping more all around, I travel to all the cities and communes I have access to and am sorely disappointed usually.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Running a shop is generally a net negative. I don't think I've ever made a profit versus taxes, and that was with me doing all the enchanting and everything else cutting out any middlemen.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I can't enchant anymore that's why :(. I believe in selling reasonably priced essentials!

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    TIL Soulless tarot isn't stopped if you prone the tarotist. :(

Maligorn said:
    TIL Soulless tarot isn't stopped if you prone the tarotist. :(

Peace, sleep, and maybe blind are the only things that stop it

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    TIL if I mash my buttons hard enough my team mates will sometimes be able to land kills!
This discussion has been closed.