Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• edited May 2016
    Petty, sanctimonious flags for everyone! BONUS points if you just flag people because they disagree with you. DOUBLE SUPER BONUS POINTS if you only flag people not in your alliance. (Enyalida is winning) 

So you don't like what people are talking about? 
  • Did Gaudi get quiet again?
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Lengthly quests that reset while you're in the middle of solving them.  :-w
    See you in Sapience.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Twytch said:
    Lengthly quests that reset while you're in the middle of solving them.  :-w

I hate the Dramube quest so much. It's awful in almost every way imaginable. 
  • omg, I was just talking about Xion's. Is Dramube worse? :(
    See you in Sapience.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Honestly, Xion's not that bad, just a bit lengthy, and you only have to do it once (though the reset is terrible).  Dramube can be relatively quick (it's just hunting), but then you have to handle the math.  And you have to do it multiple times to get the line.

Of them all, though, Facility is the worst to me.  If you're doing it, work on the Facility while knocking off the other quests.  Otherwise you'll be grinding it long after the rest are done.
    Oh yes. It has more than one reset and they're staggered. The quest is also really non-intuitive in a few ways, and is basically bugged in a few others - like the speeder always showing that it's facing north when you look at it from the outside, throwing off anyone who doesn't know that it just always says north. 
  • D: 
    See you in Sapience.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Also the unsolvable permutation.
    This artifact change is actually going to get me to spend on some of the bodyscan-buffing artifacts (aside from vitals health), finally.  5/13 buff is more enticing (15%) than 3/13 (9%) for the price.  And at 13 levels of regen, 26% per tick?  That's pretty impressive.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Enyalida said:
    Oh yes. It has more than one reset and they're staggered. The quest is also really non-intuitive in a few ways, and is basically bugged in a few others - like the speeder always showing that it's facing north when you look at it from the outside, throwing off anyone who doesn't know that it just always says north. 

If looking at it from the outside isn't accurate, how can you tell which way it is facing?
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
    Portius said:
    Enyalida said:

If looking at it from the outside isn't accurate, how can you tell which way it is facing?
    It always starts out facing north.  It will only face another way if you turn it, so you have to keep track of how you've turned it.
    I've bugged it, but it was returned not a bug. So it's just intentionally misleading. 
  • The growing necessity of artifacts.  :-S
    See you in Sapience.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Twytch said:
    The growing necessity of artifacts.  :-S
    Such is life and the game of "balance".
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    I had set aside some credits for a custom beast. Foiled by Estarra and her appealing to my want for other artifacts again!
  • Well, the changes don't make them necessary, but they do increase the bang for buck by quite a bit more, especially for those archetypes with less access to the higher tiers of certain types of buffs/resists etc. Now some classes actually have a good chance of hitting the max if they buy the arties, where before, even with level 3 runes, they might still not be able to hit the max. This does mean we need to be a little more careful when justifying skillset changes using arguments about max vitals/buffs/resists of the classes from now on.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I want to love on different divine but don't want to deal with newbie intro and other boring beginning stuff. #AlterProblems

• Just RP with them @Lavinya - Even an disfavoured reaction or a coming to terms/understanding with an opposing divine can be good interactions!
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Scanlan said:
    Just RP with them @Lavinya - Even an disfavoured reaction or a coming to terms/understanding with an opposing divine can be good interactions!
    Oh, I have/do! But I like to explore the facets of being a follower and having that relationship with said divine, and not just the untrustworthy suspicious icky avatar of the tentacle abomination guy poking around ;)

• I think you should be able to register at any time. If you register to a known email, you should be able to graduate. :< 
    Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says to Xiran, "My cousin's attitude to life is rather like her attitude towards cake - to have everything, and at once, and lots of it."
  • (may the 4th be with you)
  • I can handle people AFK at a nexus. It's when there's a newbie around and they need help, and the only one who can deal with that specific problem is logged on but off in a manse mudsexing or being AFK or whatnot and I can't do anything about it except hope that the experience won't chase the novice away while I send all the messages and tells before just giving up and sending a vaguely pissy message to another guild leader/relevant member about said novice needing help that I get frustrated

• edited May 2016
    Hmmm, trying to think of anything else I can use to buff empowering short of going Illithoid, Mugwump or Loboshi - currently sitting at 9/13 with Wetfold, Most Honourable Family, Empowering tattoo, Dragonsblood oil and the 5/13 artifact rune.  Only other thing I can think of is getting a beast and teaching it empowering influence.

Any suggestions? (Can't use Netzach as Sakaki is a ninjakari)
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    Charismaticaura is 3/10 to all influence. Netzach is only a 1/2 to ego.
  • edited May 2016
    Hmmm, that would be enough to bring me to 12/13 - probably as good as I'm going to get without one of the racial bonuses.  Does throne give any kind of bonus to influence attacks or is it just to ego/ego regen?
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
This discussion has been closed.