Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Tylwyth said:
    Shaddus said:
    Ileein said:
    My whip! Much better than some stupid godbotherer whip. And it lets me use my proper Department's tool instead of the scalpel, which is nice.

You are wielding:
       resonator141952 : a jade temporal resonator in your left hand.
       whip190190 : a razor-bright whip of temporal equations in your right hand.

Scintillating lines of essence-traced equations shift and contort in the air, their mathematical 
    procession describing both the curve of this whip's cutting blade and the inscrutable currents of 
    time. Their light is diamond-bright and almost painful to observe too closely, and where they cross 
    paths they glitter prismatically, momentarily sending splintered rainbow hues dancing through the 
    air. At the base of the whip, the equations twine around a cylindrical grip of polished crystal, its 
    surface ever so slightly fluted to prevent slippage. Within the core of the crystal, the pale 
    sapphire glow of a miniature logic crystal blinks thoughtfully, monitoring the stately parade of 
    temporal equations to ensure its integrity and continued usefulness as a destructive device.
    It weighs about 14 pounds.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Professor Ileein Shevat, White Omen.
    It has the following aliases: whip, divinus.
    That's great, except for that one mistake.
    But what's better, a perfect Description, or an otherwise perfect Desciption except for one flaw you can pick at over a fine wine with friends? 

The flaw that doesn't actually exist that you were halfway trolling people with. Go away, Tylwyth.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • <3 Always
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • edited May 2016
    Your coin vanishes in a puff of multicoloured smoke.
    The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with a pound of 
    raw flesh.

Your coin vanishes in a puff of multicoloured smoke.
    The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with a 
    dimensional needle.

*DROOL*  BEST. CHEERING UP. EVER.

EDIT:  
    a Superior Rune of Empowerment         inside of "bracelet203707"
    a Superior Rune of Charity             inside of "ring180588"
    a Superior Rune of Weakening           inside of "pendant185290"

Only two more to go... >_>
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • edited May 2016
    --Sorry, wrong thread--
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • Scanlan said:
    I got Titan last night, now the puuuuuush to Demigod
    Hey, good job, now you are half way there! ^:)^
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I though halfway was somewhere around 94-96?
  • I've heard somewhere along 93, but yeah, not at 99.

That said, 99 is annoying enough anyway. It's somewhere along the lines of 3x of 98.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    The legend goes that 99-100 is the same amount of experience that 90-99 is.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Tremula said:
    The legend goes that 99-100 is the same amount of experience that 90-99 is.
    That's what I heard.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    That's not the legend, the legend was 93.

No idea when someone started selling 99 as an alternative; I know they made Demigod take more experience to reach, but I don't think it's that much more.
  • edited May 2016
    92 is halfway. 99-100 is 3x what 98-99 was. Which is only equivalent to about ~95 3/4 -> 99.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Before I made demi, so it's been circulating a while now. :p
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Demartel said:
    Rivius said:
    Super excited for the upcoming round of changes. Comes at a good time, since I have a cord now to play with different specs, and will be on vacation :)

Pfft Cord.. I have been swapping specs since I left the portal with no Cord. :P
    lol
  • Scanlan said:

Everytime I see @Pejat on the highway with his 2349239423 maps
      too hilarious! Nice beat though! ^_^
  • What. How did I not make it on the tree? Have I not done enough?!

You'll eventually be added to their collection :D:D Patience!
  • edited May 2016
    I initially wasn't sure how I felt about the Equinox Candies, but now that I'm using them. Yummy yummy essence.

I also hit my esteem goal for an order task, now I feel like I can actually go forward on it. :)

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• MSGS DELETE FROM SYSTEM

:thumbsup:
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    We will be benevolent overlords.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I feel ridiculously happy about all the stuff today. I don't know why, it's possible someone drugged me.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Daraius said:
    We will be benevolent overlords.
    Oh! I saw a Shiba Inu today and knew what it was cuz of you!
    Thanks!
    It was smaller than I was imagining(25 lbs at 3 yrs old). But so polite.