Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Shamanism has such nice ambiance and flavour text.  :x

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Rising up from the snow-covered ground, the form of what is unmistakably a snowman looks about impatiently, made all the more abominable by the presence of a large, bristling moustache flecked with glittering frost and eyes of glaring charcoal. A large mound of snow obscures his legs, rendering him stationary and allowing him to ponderously turn upon a single axis. As though in afterthought, a snowy bow tie is formed around his neck, skewed to one side and dripping beads of ice upon his chest.

Oh my god he has a bow tie. :x

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Do you want to build a snowman?
  • @Neos Do you want to build an elemental? 

:( I miss you.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Demartel said:
    Do you want to build a snowman?
    It doesn't have to be a snowman.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal

Dylara said:
    Demartel said:
    Do you want to build a snowman?
    It doesn't have to be a snowman.

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Finally able to reach 13/13 in two of the 5 influence types, with 12/13 for the remaining types I didn't bother getting tattoos for! ^____^
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • I really enjoy when you come around, It gives me an idea of how other peoples RP works instead of existing in my little bubble of comfort.
    I have alot to learn even about my own RP that will come in character development, I mean Scanlan is only 2 RL months old as a character.

Thanks for the RP, and I would totally read that book :)
  • edited May 2016
    woo tanking
  • Gogo spam reading disruption scoll.

The base of a mountain.
    Superimposed over this location, an ethereal forest reaches up to the sky. You have entered a vast and endless prairie of
    wild flowers, a cornucopia of smells and colours overwhelm your senses and threaten to make you sneeze with the sheer amounts
    of pollen floating in the air. Butterflies and bees scatter about the area fluttering and buzzing from flower to flower and
    though this landscape is an amazing display of sight and sound it is not without contrast. Standing in the middle of this
    vast field is a mountain of stone rising to impossible heights, cold and stark against the background. Carved into the face
    of this monolithic formation is a door forged of the hardest steel known to man, etched around the casing with the language
    of the Igasho Tribes. Crackling with energy, the command chair rises up from the floor. Hackles risen, a fierce timberwolf
    prowls about here. Kai'iel, the snow phoenix is here watching the world with a dispassionate stare. A wooden spike is planted
    here, proudly displaying the shrunken head of Cyndarin. You see a sign here instructing you to use the PORTAL command to
    enter the aetherplex system.
  • Tarkenton said:
    Finally in an org again.
    Tarkenton is now one of your enemies.

:(

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Hey, I'm just trying to make the game more exciting for you guys. :)
  • edited May 2016
    Little chat with Damian about Shamanism, weather and the Sun stuff. I feel really dumb when I get mob interactions, because I'm often unprepared for it (in this case I was checking job postings when he started talking), but thank you whoever you are.  :x :x

I have felt really good since I came back, from the Community, getting involved in events, actually getting involved in combat and stuff. So yay, and thank you everyone. 

• edited May 2016
    Demartel said:
    Gogo spam reading disruption scoll.

The base of a mountain.
    Superimposed over this location, an ethereal forest reaches up to the sky. You have entered a vast and endless prairie of
    wild flowers, a cornucopia of smells and colours overwhelm your senses and threaten to make you sneeze with the sheer amounts
    of pollen floating in the air. Butterflies and bees scatter about the area fluttering and buzzing from flower to flower and
    though this landscape is an amazing display of sight and sound it is not without contrast. Standing in the middle of this
    vast field is a mountain of stone rising to impossible heights, cold and stark against the background. Carved into the face
    of this monolithic formation is a door forged of the hardest steel known to man, etched around the casing with the language
    of the Igasho Tribes. Crackling with energy, the command chair rises up from the floor. Hackles risen, a fierce timberwolf
    prowls about here. Kai'iel, the snow phoenix is here watching the world with a dispassionate stare. A wooden spike is planted
    here, proudly displaying the shrunken head of Cyndarin. You see a sign here instructing you to use the PORTAL command to
    enter the aetherplex system.
    That scroll is  a real bastardo.

Also obligatory zerg comment here.
  • I gotta give a rave for all of Magnagora.  It's been such a pleasant bustle with so many helpful folks.  Though it's not as populated as what I'm used to, it's been exceedingly pleasant!
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    That was the most amazing and exciting action I've seen from Serenwilde in a long time! You had groups of hunters, people ferrying corpses and essences, people scouting and calling out locations of fae and fire, people going around dousing flames. Everyone was doing something, and it was amazing to watch! Well done to everyone!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Everiine said:
    That was the most amazing and exciting action I've seen from Serenwilde in a long time! You had groups of hunters, people ferrying corpses and essences, people scouting and calling out locations of fae and fire, people going around dousing flames. Everyone was doing something, and it was amazing to watch! Well done to everyone!
    Meanwhile, all of Gaudiguch was on fire. :|
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • In 15 years of playing a MUD, its not often you get this opportunity....never thought I would be a tree hugger, but...

You run up to an enormous sunpride tree and squeeze him in a bone-crushing bearhug, making him wince in pain. You have scored a CRITICAL hit! At first it seems as if the blow has done nothing but shake an enormous sunpride tree - but then a huge split appears in the thick trunk, and the towering tree falls backwards in a flurry of leaves and cracking branches.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Sylvanas said:
    Everiine said:
    Meanwhile, all of Gaudiguch was on fire. :|
    We mused that Gaudiguch was enjoying every last moment :P .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Druidess Dylara Stormcrow, the Wyrden Menace has just replaced Bloodsworn Calesta Ysav'rai, Bane of the North as Champion of Blacktalon.

A new dawn arises as you begin your duties as the Talons of Crow. In a glorious blaze, the Feathered Torc of Crow's Guile appears above your head and descends into your hands.

You slip into the Feathered Torc of Crow's Guile.

A crescent shaped ring of dark wood forms the body of the torc. Mystical runic symbols have been carefully etched into the surface, running from one end to the other, where they shroud the torc in inky shadows as they absorb the light from their surroundings. The ends of the torc have been sculpted into the shapes of twin crows, designed as to be able to be fastened tightly to each other. Pristine crow feathers have been carefully festooned as to give the wearer the appearance of rigid feathery spikes jutting out from the sides of the neck.

Ooooh. :x

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    edited May 2016
    Raves for @Shango for giving me a very amusing awkward fight with a lot of mistakes and being the only one of the bunch who a did  come to face me alone. Kudos to you :-)

edit: changed wording a tiny bit, for I don't want to flame, merely wanted to rave shango, for fighting him was really fun.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • @Cyna

There are no words, only lols.

• Also @Eicia. Thanks for the RP!
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Nothing beats getting told you're combat-ready by one of the main combatants of the guild you just flexed into. (^.^)y
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."