Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• That moment when you get RP with your god but are completely afk because your breaker at home goes out because the AC and hair dryer are both running and you miss it cause Windows Updates only to find out from an order mate you were summoned.  FeelsBadMan

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Someone summarize the whole sun thing event thing for me plz
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• I still think they're sun wiccans and lion druids.
  • Falmiis said:
    I still think they're sun wiccans and lion druids.
    Sorry to disappoint, friend. ;)
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    last night's wildnodes was like

- hey you know all that delicious food you had? Well, here have some sleepy.
    - oh, you know those healing scripts that want fixing? here, have some healing burnout ( who needs vitality aura #justHealerThings )
    - you know what, some lag might round up the picture.

So, after all three happened and I basically started dying as soon as I was up on astral I called it a day. Was sad, hat been looking forward to wildnodes, but these three conditions made it no fun to PK :(
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Hoaracle said:
    Falmiis said:
    Hey, if the druids are the ones associated with sun then surely they're the bad guys since sun is corrupted.

Checkmate, nay-sayers.

• Falmiis said:
    Hoaracle said:
    Falmiis said:
    Hey, if the druids are the ones associated with sun then surely they're the bad guys since sun is corrupted.

Checkmate, nay-sayers.

TBH, I'm surprised there aren't more whispers about this going around. It seems obvious
  • Lag. Lag never changes.
    That moment when you stand in front of your protege and try to make an impression and mispell her name. twice. #JustMentorThings.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Forums are fine for me, but I always leave them in mobile mode.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    That moment when @Dylara is a sweetheart and doesn't destroy your face for walking into the commune because your daughter woke up for the first time in ages and you had to make sure she was eating properly.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • That moment when @Dylara does not kill you when she thinks you invited an enemy into the forest :P

Love @Dylara and @Tremula
  • I'm not totally heartless.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• No but you are just heartless enough that we love you for it <3
  • I would sell my left burning boob to not be a melder anymore. I just want to Pyrochem with my goldengun and pew pew pew.
  • My Druid/mancer alts are all melders..... It's the easy work
  • You are an enemy of the Free Collective of Glomdoring.
    You were enemied on 10th Tzarin 398.
    You were enemied by Cyndell.
    The reason for your enemying: 'Violation of the fae and creation of an abomination.'

You are an enemy of the Divine Order of Viravain, Lady of the Thorns.
    You were enemied on 25th Dvarsh 436.
    You were enemied by Siam.
    The reason for your enemying: 'in accordance with Canon IV & V. Worth noting is her creation of an abomination out of the fae'

Huh... even without having logged on in several real life months, I somehow manage to get enemied approximately 478 real life days after completing a quest. I'm regretting going through my messages.
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
  • Kurut said:
    You are an enemy of the Free Collective of Glomdoring.
    You were enemied on 10th Tzarin 398.
    You were enemied by Cyndell.
    The reason for your enemying: 'Violation of the fae and creation of an abomination.'

You are an enemy of the Divine Order of Viravain, Lady of the Thorns.
    You were enemied on 25th Dvarsh 436.
    You were enemied by Siam.
    The reason for your enemying: 'in accordance with Canon IV & V. Worth noting is her creation of an abomination out of the fae'

Huh... even without having logged on in several real life months, I somehow manage to get enemied approximately 478 real life days after completing a quest. I'm regretting going through my messages.

Impressive! I've been pretty silly about retroactive enemying but that tops anything I've done.
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • Whro the frack is Cyndell?
    Never heard of her....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Probably a character you've never met.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • When you spend a couple of hours RPing and enjoying yourself just to find out that newbie is an alt that's probably not even going to stick around. :(
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
    edited June 2016
    whoops, wrong thread.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited June 2016
    Tylwyth said:
    Whro the frack is Cyndell?
    Never heard of her....
    I feel like there is a far more appropriate place to ask than the forums.

You know.

The game.

The one we all play.

The one where this character is.

Also, don't use "frack" when asking, because that's kind of inappropriate.

Edit: I missed that this was in reference to the enemy thing above, but noticed when I reread a bit earlier in the post; still, the sentiment remains.  I'm sure that there are hundreds / possibly even thousands of Lusternian players who you have never heard of.  It's not a rare / unheard-of thing. :P
  • Cyndell is my mom.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I'm @Twytch

I try to defend being a giant pain in the ass by saying my prime shennanigans are just trying to 'provoke fights'

Get a fight in Etherwilde, I die. Other people rush in, send the two people back into Faethorn.

I instead of trying to fight, drop another meteor in Prime Glomdoring

I totally stay classy.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Clearing in the pines.
    There is a light drizzle of rain. Tall scrub-pines form a backdrop to this clearing. Thin trunks are covered in brush-like branches, their needles brown and ready to drop. The clearing itself is an area of grass and soil, pieces of pinecone and dry blades scattered across the ground. The sound of cackling crows echoes through the trees. A sedge of galingale is firmly planted in the forest floor. A marjoram bush flourishes here, spreading its delicate scent. Lovely coltsfoot carpets the forest floor. Sprays of chervil cover the forest floor. A blackthorn sapling clings tenaciously to the ground here. Casting darkness all around, a shadow totem thrusts up from the ground, chilling the air. A ritual zodiac circle has been sprinkled on the ground in coarse white salt. Junior Fellow Twytch stands here with the temporal fabric fluxing around him. He wields a tombstone shield in his left hand and an amethyst void blaster in his right. Orbiting around his head are several spinning crystals.
    You see exits leading north, northeast, east, south, southwest, west, and northwest.
    12420h, 8385m, 8885e, 10p, 26660en, 26660w mBelrxkd<>-headslam twytch

Your vision blurs as your target suddenly shifts away from you, causing you to lose track of your target.
    12420h, 8385m, 8885e, 10p, 26660en, 26660w mBlrxkd<>-headslam twytch

You must regain equilibrium first.
    12420h, 8385m, 8885e, 10p, 26660en, 26660w mBlrxkd<>-
    The stars in the sky burst into pale flame as they descend through the atmosphere, hurtling towards you in a beautiful and violent meteor storm. The sky and earth are alight with coruscating white fire as the scintillating meteor storm annihilates everything in its path with the unbridled power of celestial bodies colliding.
    A wind blows away the coltsfoot here.
    You have recovered equilibrium.
    12420h, 8385m, 8885e, 10p, 26660en, 26660w mBelrxkd<>-headslam twytch

You slam your forehead into the skull of Twytch, who reels backwards and is stunned by the blow.
    12420h, 8385m, 8885e, 10p, 26660en, 26660w mBelrkd<>-
    A ritual zodiac circle drawn in salt is blown away by the wind, dispersing into the air.
    Twytch has left the area.
    You have recovered balance on all limbs.
    12420h, 8385m, 8885e, 10p, 26660en, 26660w mBelrxkd<>-
    Forks of flame lick against your skin, melting away your protection against fire.
    12420h, 8385m, 8885e, 10p, 26660en, 26660w mBelrxkd<>-open umbrella

You open a capricious umbrella.
    stratagem insert close umbrella
    The colourful ribbons attached to a capricious umbrella dance and whirl wildly, as if given a life of their own. A small but dark cloud gathers overhead ominously, unloading a shower of heavy raindrops only moments later and throughly drenching everything and everyone except you.
    The fire burning through the area is extinguished.
    12420h, 8385m, 8885e, 10p, 26660en, 26660w mBlrxkd<>-

/shrug
This discussion has been closed.