Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• edited June 2016
    He who faced off against the Great Wyrden Menace and lived.

Or at least I assume he lived, idk. He's not exactly citing avid PKers.
    I actually died. 2 druids is sap-tastic. Also Athree was pretty clever in using stealth monk to slip away when I called a glorious 3-person 12-sphere meteor storm. I'm pretty happy with that particular incident overall, though. I learned how to make good use of mendingstone and balestone to survive long enough to put up 12 spheres / do a damage move that hits all 3 (or 2, thanks to stealthmonk :<) people along with the meteor storm.

EDIT: @Synkarin ...I'm 100% sure I've never chopped elders. I only got Chop in Environment literally 2 days ago.

Yes, I'm a d-bag and all the other horrible, tear-inducing names you can conjure up. This won't exactly stop me from doing what I'm doing. On the contrary, it's pretty motivating. 

(Don't expect much action from me until a couple of weeks, though, university is hell this time of year.)
    See you in Sapience.
  • @Synkarin Having talked with both IG. Twych is actually worse than Fralunah as Fralunah now sees the mistakes she made and why it was griefy. Twytch wants to claim 1v1s and 1v2s etc that he could not escape is the same as him going into cus He found the combat fun. Twytch even if you do not always run, the point is you are not doing it for combat you are doing it simply to waste time.

Further proof to this is your own admission to this fact that I quoted earlier.
  • While I am not getting into the Twytch is setting fires to set fires, pointing out he did not 1vs1 Xenthos is silly. Xenthos does not 1vs1. Xenthos either runs until help arrives or gusts into pits until help arrives. Xenthos does not actually fight.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited June 2016
    Hey guys, can you move it to another topic before our friendly neighbourhood spider-admin closes Tweets again?

EDIT: Thread, I mean. Whoops. Feel free to moan and groan, just leave my tweets alone.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • There's the crux of it. Both sides do the exact same nonsense. EXACTLY the same way, it just hits both sides when it hurts. And it's easy to see that it doesn't hurt so bad When We Do It(tm).

Anyone, anyone at all trying to play the moral high ground is hilarious. The only actual difference is you don't consider yourself OOC allies.

But do carry on. I just wonder why the same old story is still entertaining after this long, personally.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • edited June 2016
    @Makaela Have we talked IG before? Recently? I don't remember.

In almost every single one of the fights I go in*, I learn something or improve on something I've already learned. Fighting Xenthos is futile because of pits. With Cyndarin, throw out paranoia if Astrology is nice and gives it out, and read disruption scroll a lot to remove forcefield. Synkarin with Cyndarin is formidable because of the Aeon from the former and (once Aeon is stuck), destro-staff from both. Dylara usually forgets some key druid-y things (Dylara is not an invested PK-er), but when these are remembered it's pretty nasty for me (raise staff on meteor, sap with a buddy). 

I learn from my PK engagements. It's not a waste of time for me.

* exceptions: when fights happen an hour or two past the weave -- it's not my usual play time. Hail Asia Pacific.
    See you in Sapience.
  • Wait?  I a an Idealist?  Me?  Who knew that being Sympathetic one time meant I was idealistic...  
  • Scanlan and Tylwyth are engaaged! Scanwyth has been born!
  • ..what started as a joke ship, is now a thing.  Could be worse, could be engaged to Makaela....oooooh burn.
    Just kidding <3 - What started as a totally random tweet turned into a thing IC, which is hilarious, at least Ulalah will stop teasing her brother about finding someone
  • Yes and it saved Makaela from marriage cus of the timing of Tylwyth receiving a wedding cake after the joke ship of Makaewyth was made yesterday.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    It saves me from having to murder someone for trying to marry my daughter.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • It saves me from awkwardly flirting with Makaela's mother...
  • I'm just over here listening to all the crickets from the people that kept insisting they didn't only care when it was their side getting set on fire. 
  • For you Celina
  • I'm just over here listening to all the crickets from the people that kept insisting they didn't only care when it was their side getting set on fire. 
    I set fiyaaah to the raaaaain.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Has anyone else bought a jewellery curio crate?  I feel like I'm the only one who is advertising for pieces.
  • I haven't, though I'm considering it.  If it happens, it'll be this weekend.

I only bought 1 crate, so I don't even have a ton of pieces to trade-- but I was kind of hoping for there to be enough interest that I could finish up some things, like in previous promotions!  I'm certainly not buying 10 crates to try to finish them myself. :P
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I felt like the jewelery curios were underwhelming.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    edited June 2016
    Shaddus said:
    I felt like the jewelery curios were underwhelming.
    They kind of are, but I do want the critical-hit one.  And the fear resistance / ignored by non-guard mobs would be okay, too-- just not worth paying a lot for.  The effects aren't really worth more than the $60 I put in to me, and I'm nowhere near to completing even one set (which is the downside to curios, too many pieces, bleh).
  • FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    edited June 2016
    I've been gemcutting whenever I remember but so far I've only gotten one piece :(
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Dylara, Pk Menace and Jewel Curio Cheater.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I have three now! Never managed any cooking or tailoring pieces, come on jewellery, don't let me down. 

• Hey, I'm sorry.

I have an echo for when I probe a node and it's at motes so that I don't overlink.  Today I wasn't paying close enough attention and I drained out fesixes because it was already below motes so I didn't get my echo.

:(

Please let it get back up to rainbow before draining it again! That's my bad.  Fixing my echoes now to avoid that in the future.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
This discussion has been closed.