Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Eldanien said:
    New Glom faction name:

GLOMAZONS
     (ladies only)
    Does the gender requirement hinge upon a birth document, physical hardware, or one's state of mind?

edit: Bad joke.  I live in NC at the moment, where the only news worth talking about is HB2.
    It needs to be confirmed by Divine Mandate, actually. (So do I, and it's ridiculous.)
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Hoaracle said:
    re: @Eldanien - I do believe you all have a certain clam-y ephemeral who is helping mitigate the lack of Patron?

He's pretty fabulous, but not fabulously visible.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • All the knighthood specs are so cool. I hate it D:
  • I have to finish 4 assignments to finish by Friday and I have a headache and I keep (lovingly) wasting time on these forums and aaaaahhh.
  • I heard Garnuk is gone... is that true..?
    beep
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Why would you disagree with that, @Yarith ?  That is why they are called ephemerals.

Ephemeral
    adjective
    lasting a very short time; short-lived; transitory:
    the ephemeral joys of childhood.
    lasting but one day:
    an ephemeral flower.
    noun
    anything short-lived, as certain insects.

• Thank you for explaining the word to me, Xenthos. I was expressing my dislike for losing them. I didn't realise clicking a button would start an argument.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Oh, haha, I read it like you were saying I was misinformed too, actually! Yes losing ephs sucks but think of it as not losing an eph, but gaining a god. Silver lining! :)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Sorry! There isn't a dislike button here. I can remove it if you'd like given that it's now apparent in the above post that I dislike losing them.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    HOW DARE U jk it's no big, let your Disagree flag fly. >:D<
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Yarith said:
    You adapt to your environment! It's evolution! :D

About that....
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Yeah, I think Hallifax is probably the only faction that can't cite Evolution as one of its tenets. Why adapt when you knew the outcome a century ago?
  • This is a mural in my neighborhood that I realized is basically Lusternian art - a faeling, some wyrdenwoods and a malicious looking Father Sun! 

• That tree on the left is @Hoaracle when He's smoked too many shrooms, contemplating the vastness of the universe.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Hey Twytch, you win, I don't want to play anymore while you raid while it's just me and set Glom Prime on fire.

Have fun! 

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• *cue Northern outrage about setting fires on prime*

Oh wait sorry, you said Twytch. Not Celina. Back to your regularly scheduled apathy.
  • edited June 2016
    Actually...I just killed mystics and ritualists. Ask @Versalean who actually stayed around.

10/10 for the rage, though!
    See you in Sapience.
  • edited June 2016
    Sure.

Not sure how killing Epic Quest mobs makes you any better, but whatever makes you happy I guess.
    Sure.png 217.6K

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Yeah, sure!
    See you in Sapience.
  • edited June 2016
    But just so the rainstorm doesn't appear to be useless:

The stars in the sky burst into pale flame as they descend through the atmosphere,
    hurtling towards you in a beautiful and violent meteor storm. The sky and earth are
    alight with coruscating white fire as the scintillating meteor storm annihilates
    everything in its path with the unbridled power of celestial bodies colliding.

* M E T E O R S T O R M H I T ! *

[6923/7300|93%|100%|0/89%][Joule] 03:19:29.880
    A translucent spider scuttles into the undergrowth.
    [6923/7300|93%|100%|0/89%][Joule] 03:19:30.295
    You bleed 15 health.
    [6908/7300|93%|100%|0/89%][Joule] 03:19:30.314(-15h, 0.2%)
    A ritual zodiac circle drawn in salt is blown away by the wind, dispersing into the
    air.
    [6908/7300|93%|100%|0/89%][Joule] 03:19:30.731
    A bulbous spider scourges you with its jointed limbs.
    [6762/7300|93%|100%|1/89%][Joule] 03:19:32.433(-146h, 2.0%)
    The continuous pitter-patter of rain extinguishes the fire here with a sizzle.
    [6835/7300|94%|100%|1/89%][Joule] 03:19:33.937(+73h, 1.0%, +88m, 1.0%)
    A furry tarantula slinks out to the southwest.
    See you in Sapience.
  • Mature. :)

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Also abusing alts to read logs. Really desperate to feel that griefing, eh?
  • I read it as he went and dropped the meteor directly in response to this thread "just so the rainstorm doesn't appear to be useless"
  • Either way he's being a pest. Don't feed the trolls folks.
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
This discussion has been closed.