Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• That was my reaction! I offered to help as a druid cause I could flex, not realising I would be vulcan mind melding a tree and then just smashed bad guys until the event stage ended.

• Tremula said:
    @Lorina's plan, and how it was executed this time.

Step 1: Log in.
    Step 2: Say hi.
           (Celest): Lorina says, "Hail!"
    Step 3: WTF IS GOING ON. 
           (Anonymous): Lorina says, "What is happening?"
    Step 4: Get to the stuff going down.
           Lorina enters from the down, cool water bizz following her steps.
    Step 5: Find someone you know. Follow them.
           Lorina begins to follow you.
    Step 6: Hit stuff.
           Lorina clutches a divine symbol and purges the mess out of some fire fae.
    Step 7: Heal the person you're following.
           Lorina presses two fingers to your forehead and heals the mess out of you.
    Step 8: Smile a lot.
           Lorina's mouth turns up as her face breaks into a smile.
    Secret is out. :|
    Exactly what I did... All day...

• Demartel said:
    That was my reaction! I offered to help as a druid cause I could flex, not realising I would be vulcan mind melding a tree and then just smashed bad guys until the event stage ended.
    Did I miss an event that required a druid? D:

Somebody better have a log of that! 
  • I logged it. I could clean it up and post it if desired.
  • Please do! :D<3
  • Also thanks to whichever admin was controlling things and taking pity on me for not knowing how to interact with the quest mobs. I do not do quests for a reason. I am dumb when it comes to "denizen conversation"
  • #TeamGoldenclaw
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Lorina said:

Tremula said:
    @Lorina's plan, and how it was executed this time.

Step 1: Log in.
    Step 2: Say hi.
           (Celest): Lorina says, "Hail!"
    Step 3: WTF IS GOING ON. 
           (Anonymous): Lorina says, "What is happening?"
    Step 4: Get to the stuff going down.
           Lorina enters from the down, cool water bizz following her steps.
    Step 5: Find someone you know. Follow them.
           Lorina begins to follow you.
    Step 6: Hit stuff.
           Lorina clutches a divine symbol and purges the mess out of some fire fae.
    Step 7: Heal the person you're following.
           Lorina presses two fingers to your forehead and heals the mess out of you.
    Step 8: Smile a lot.
           Lorina's mouth turns up as her face breaks into a smile.
    Secret is out. :|
    Exactly what I did... All day...
    I think @Demartel can attest to me basically doing the same plan then Lorina was following. Normally not, but the bit that caught me of that event had me totally worn out and unfocused but still wanted to help. So I played mobile luggage. :P
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    One of these days I'll remember to log things, like the discussion and stress with Malimli.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Did we explode, or is that just me?
  • Everyone is feeling the lag! They are up something.... devious up in the cloudy kingdom of divine.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Sylandra said:
    When bardics are due in like less than 3 days and you're staring at the blank wordpad like, how2word??

Oh, you sweet summer child. Most of us wait until 2-3 hours before they're due to start writing.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Something blew up.  I got D/C'd, can't log back in, main website locks up trying to load.

• "The perfect domoth experience"
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Eldanien said:
    Something blew up.  I got D/C'd, can't log back in, main website locks up trying to load.

Well Lusternia had a good run you guys. GG.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Looks like we're back.
  • Are we going to get a replacement for the Arthar'rt teleporter? (serious question...)
    beep
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    That moment when someone your character has never met asks you for an item that they couldn't possibly know you have without actually having known you. While theoretically there's a very small group of people that could've told them I have the item, the chance that they'd redirect someone to me instead of someone from their own org is rather slim.

If you want to be a very obvious alt, that's fine by me, but I would have loved it, if you would've tried to at least not make it look like you completely knew that I was having said item ( by e. g. asking for the item on the alliance channel ).
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • The only thing I got from this event is that Xenthos is Glomdoring's rich grandpa.
  • So lemme get this straight.

Druids associated with Sun want to save us from Sun by having us help them raise trees on Avechna's Peak, and then pay them millions of gold to raise obelisks around the Basin which gather and redirect Sun's power to Avechna's Peak.  I mean, to the trees on Avechna's Peak.  And we play along because they're more or less polite, and we see no obvious alternative.

When the fish lurches at the bait, it believes it has found a good thing.

The only thing making me believe the Sun Druids is the fact that, conveniently, we have no idea how many hundreds (perhaps a thousand?) years ago the Elder Gods decided to lock Sun away for the next thousand years.

• The only thing I got from this event is that Xenthos is Glomdoring's rich grandpa.
    We now call him Spirit Daddy Xenthos.
  • edited June 2016
    #trustfundGlommies

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Eldanien said:
    So lemme get this straight.

Druids associated with Sun want to save us from Sun by having us help them raise trees on Avechna's Peak, and then pay them millions of gold to raise obelisks around the Basin which gather and redirect Sun's power to Avechna's Peak.  I mean, to the trees on Avechna's Peak.  And we play along because they're more or less polite, and we see no obvious alternative.

When the fish lurches at the bait, it believes it has found a good thing.

The only thing making me believe the Sun Druids is the fact that, conveniently, we have no idea how many hundreds (perhaps a thousand?) years ago the Elder Gods decided to lock Sun away for the next thousand years.
    Yeah. My primary concern is that I keep remembering that they're Sun Fae, not Lion Fae...
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I want @Sylandra to start adverting the MMA across the Basin. Bring the fury of a thousand storms her matchmaking skills to others in need.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Would that be Dragonsblood or Vanilla oil?
This discussion has been closed.