Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Lehki said:
    I read it as he went and dropped the meteor directly in response to this thread "just so the rainstorm doesn't appear to be useless"
    Dylara's log shows he dropped at least two before she raised storm.
  • edited June 2016
    Every time you lie, @Twytch, a Supernal cries.
  • So where do you guys keep on seeing the PK? I haven't had any lately...I'm starting to get anxious.

The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • edited June 2016
    I am envoy PKing. I'm  apparently no longer the "dominant melder," and now will wage my wars on their skills rather than their nations.

Edited because I don't know if the group foaming at the mouth over the aeon changes will get that it's sarcasm.
  • I am envoy PKing. I'm  apparently no longer the "dominant melder," and now will wage my wars on their skills rather than their nations.

Edited because I don't know if the group foaming at the mouth over the aeon changes will get that it's sarcasm.
    It's because of the Druid Mafia (tm) that you are no longer the "dominant melder."
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • @Sylandra is bloodthirsty.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Thanks to @Aeral for letting me murder you.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I see plenty of pk :(
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Kioul's Silver Cornucopia of Tremendous Prosperity > your cornucopia, because Kioul.

• No way! Maendwen is best!
    Maendwen's Platinum Cornucopia of Dreadful Luck all the way
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I had a Moonhart cornucopia which I almost kept because irony.

• Blasphemy!!  Even for the purposes of Irony that would have been the act of a heretic!
  • A meteor a day keeps them raging, hooray.
    See you in Sapience.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    D level rage tbh, you should step it up, but I feel like you can't. 

You won't ever be able to experience true rage until you're called a RL psychopath, caused people to quit the game over mob-kicking, or have entire threads created asking for you to get banned. I'm a huge advocate of grief, but I feel that if you're gonna make the rest of your lusternian career all about being a douche, you should go big.

In fact, I'm pretty amazed you've been keeping it up this long. I mean, it's moderately annoying, but it's not exactly griefing people, considering that forest fires have literally been something people have been dealing with for RL years.
  • 1) Even your rekindling that argument (geddit?) was a clumsy troll. You have much to learn, my very young apprentice. it is Time To Move On. 2) Hemlock Cornucopia of Alluring Hyacinths. Yeahno?
  • Solution @Versalean rips off one of their boughs and makes it into a cornucopia of themselves.
  • Scanlan said:
    Solution @Versalean rips off one of their boughs and makes it into a cornucopia of themselves.

Do want...
  • Item appearance customization, 50cr.

• what is this..?

beep
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    You wandered into Newton.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Yehn said:
    what is this..?

After you reach 31st circle, you can not enter Newton Caverns again (the only exception being if you buy the artifact Newton Pale Ale, which lets you enter there for 24 RL hours.)
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • I was just trying to get to the cave of knowledge x.x
    beep
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    It is not that way.
  • Yehn said:
    I was just trying to get to the cave of knowledge x.x
    Turn North/left instead of going straight/eastish.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• I think she has already figured it out.
  • Regarding last night: Yes, Orventa hugs trees and talks to them sometimes...

#Horacean4Life #dealwithit

((Ok, she also probably is undergoing a bit of a break since her hubby died and her favorite acorn necklace from a certain Divine went poof, but that's best saved for chitchat, ne?))

Thanks @Cyna for bearing with her shenanigans

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • We are breaking up, Justice Domoth. 
    Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says to Xiran, "My cousin's attitude to life is rather like her attitude towards cake - to have everything, and at once, and lots of it."
This discussion has been closed.