Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Lynch him by his eyelids
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ciaran said:
    Hey, I'm sorry.

I have an echo for when I probe a node and it's at motes so that I don't overlink.  Today I wasn't paying close enough attention and I drained out fesixes because it was already below motes so I didn't get my echo.

:(

Please let it get back up to rainbow before draining it again! That's my bad.  Fixing my echoes now to avoid that in the future.

Geeze, Ciaran. You let us all down.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I think my next alt will only speak in Britney or Beyonce song lyrics...
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Ok Derrick Berry.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • #CelinaNeedsToRejoinGlomdoring
    #GlomHasTheBestPewPewAetherFleet
  • If you think aetherfleets are my big selling point, I have misadvertised myself severely.
  • @Manteekan, I will touch Your string, You dared me! But what's more hilarious is that @Xenthos was there to give me some nice perspective on Xynthin.

It wouldn't be fun to be Sylthin at all.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • If you think aetherfleets are my big selling point, I have misadvertised myself severely.
    Hallifax has aeon *winknudge*
  • the mention of our Aether fleet was not a selling point just me getting all happy. i lover aethetships.

but Celina is a Glom at heart come back to the wyrd where you get to be the scary matron like person you are.

• Makaela said:
    the mention of our Aether fleet was not a selling point just me getting all happy. i lover aethetships.

but Celina is a Glom at heart come back to the wyrd where you get to be the scary matron like person you are.
    She can't. She's fire jesus.

And they probably don't want her back.
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • I wanna go to ikea today.
  • Sylvanas said:

Makaela said:
    the mention of our Aether fleet was not a selling point just me getting all happy. i lover aethetships.

She can't. She's fire jesus.

And they probably don't want her back.
    I want her back :(
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Betting just 10000? ;))
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Shaddus said:
    Ciaran said:
    Hey, I'm sorry.

I have an echo for when I probe a node and it's at motes so that I don't overlink.  Today I wasn't paying close enough attention and I drained out fesixes because it was already below motes so I didn't get my echo.

Please let it get back up to rainbow before draining it again! That's my bad.  Fixing my echoes now to avoid that in the future.

Can somebody explain this draining business to me, please? It's clearly something that really frustrates people, so I wouldn't want to end up doing it myself without knowing!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Versalean said:
    Shaddus said:
    Ciaran said:
    Hey, I'm sorry.

Can somebody explain this draining business to me, please? It's clearly something that really frustrates people, so I wouldn't want to end up doing it myself without knowing!

Astral nodes recover a %age based on how much they have in them, so a node at motes will recover in a few hours whereas a fully drained node will take RL days to recuperate. Never link a node except when it is at crackling or rainbow hues (if you are experienced at judging this you can also link into motes a little bit, but you only want to do this if you are about to wrap up your hunt and won't be taking much more). Motes is a very wide range, so high motes will recover quickly whereas low motes (no way to tell the difference visually) will take some time. Never start linking a node when it is at motes because you have no idea how much the previous linker left in it.
  • Xenthos said:

Never
    rl-Gaudi lol.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Daraius said:
    Betting just 10000? ;))
    I would probably bet more if Glom had some of those cool little slot machines like Gaudiguch has, I intended to use one of those, but someone was on it, so I said "Feh, roulette it is!"
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Talan said:
    Xenthos said:

Never
    rl-Gaudi lol.

Well, my post was based around helping someone avoid frustrating others through overlinking; if a person doesn't care about that, then the whole thing goes right out the window. :p
  • edited June 2016
    State of Lusternian PK: Oh look, I have aeon again.
  • Versalean said:
    State of Lusternian PK: Oh look, I have aeon again. We're outnumbered MANSE RETREAT.
    Defend 3 v 8, quick before they zerg!
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Kind of wondering why there isn't more hype on the forum for the factions, myself.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • I'm on the fence about the whole thing, remaining cautiously optimistic.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • I'll get excited when it happens.
This discussion has been closed.