Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• I'm enemied to Serenwilde and there's no one around to amnesty. Can't really fight that fight! Also, I went back to Faethorn -- @Xenthos pit-gusted me again. I orgbix out, try to get back in -- gate between Air and Faethorn was distorted by Xenthos. I pop down to Glomdoring, set a meteor fire to draw Xenthos (worked!), went back up to Faethorn through the Tolborolla gate, place is clear.

I go bashing. +1 to distorting facts, though. 
    ;))
    See you in Sapience.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited June 2016
    -1 to facts, I didn't gust you at all.

Another -1 to facts; I knew you were in Prime Glomdoring because I was also in Prime Glomdoring (technically Limbo, but it counts as Prime Glom for spectacle purposes) and not in Faethorn at all.
  • Whoops, geyser-pit. In any case, I managed to get back into Faethorn to find no one there.
    See you in Sapience.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited June 2016
    We all went to prime because you were there..... Not in Faethorn......

Why does it matter if Xenthos was gusting..... you wanted to fight!!

Oh yeah, we were enemied to Serenwilde too.

What to do

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Twytch said:
    Whoops, geyser-pit. In any case, I managed to get back into Faethorn to find no one there.
    northwest

A delightful raised terrace.
    The shadowy outline of a twisted forest casts a dark gloom here. A few light wisps of cloud are spread high in the sky. A cascading waterfall of silver leaves shiver in a perpetual downfall from the Queen's Tree. The most majestic of trees in the vicinity, the entire thing can be seen in nearly every direction from horizon to horizon. Blossoming flowers spring up underneath its proud, comforting shadow in a veritable explosion of colours and scents. Birds flit from limb to limb while pouring forth their very souls in song sung in praise of her glory. Natural steps lead up the trunk of the tree although they seem to be purely extensions of branches and the roots. The entire terraced glade glows with a verdant energy whose vitality fairly sings through the winds themselves. The silvery leaves of a faebush gently billow in the wind. A silver rose bush grows here, filling the air with a marvelous fragrance. Letting her hair fall freely, a royal knight of Faethorn stands here, lacking the customary helmet. A hemlock sapling clings tenaciously to the ground here.
    You see exits leading northeast, southeast, southwest, and northwest.
    A Knight of the Lady says, "There is no place better than Faethorn, the realm of Maeve."
    12420h, 8385m, 8885e, 10p, 26660en, 26660w mBelrxkd<>-
    You tilt back your head and inhale deeply through your nose, the whiskers of a wolf's snout upon your face twitching as you sense the faint traces of others in the surrounding area.
    You make out the scent of Twytch coming from guards eyeing the tents.
    Your trained eyes scan the surrounding area.
    You make out the figure of Twytch.
    12420h, 8385m, 8885e, 10p, 26660en, 26660w mBelrxkd<>-clan crux tell and in Faethorn now

(The Crux): You say, "And in Faethorn now."
    Twytch has left the area.

You dropping the meteor actually brought me back to Faethorn after I had already left, prior to your coming to Prime Glom.

And you accuse Sidd of distorting facts. :p
  • Geyser-pit is not a thing.
  • edited June 2016
    I could't get back into Faethorn through Air because someone distorted the gate. I don't have a cubix or anything fancy. Had to go through Tolborolla to get back on essence bashing.

EDIT: Xenthos geysered me and I fell into a pit. Who knows.
    See you in Sapience.
    -gets into Faethorn-

-Instead of fighting Xenthos - leaves Faethorn and puts meteor in prime Glomdoring-

-has a chance to fight and doesn't take it, electing to fire a meteor in Prime Glomdoring instead because that totally makes sense-

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Uh, no, I'm not fighting Xenthos alone while his buddies are waiting on the wings to jump in. And in any case, I've tried fighting Xenthos. Pit-gust chains are a pain.
    See you in Sapience.
  • I'm confused. I thought you said in the past the only reason you set fires in Glomdoring was to provoke fights.
    Twytch said:
    And I do set fires for fights. In all my fire-setting incursions, there has only been 1 instance when no one at all came to defend (despite being present, and we're not talking about a newbie here, either). I don't run out the moment a defense runs in, either. I stay and try to get a kill or two, or stay until I can't survive. Saying I don't do it for fights is a bit disingenuous
    Wasn't the fight literally already there?
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
    Twytch said:
    Uh, no, I'm not fighting Xenthos alone while his buddies are waiting on the wings to jump in. And in any case, I've tried fighting Xenthos. Pit-gust chains are a pain.

You had plenty of buddies rush into Etherwilde for you..... could they not have helped? All I'm seeing is excuses and hypocrisy from you.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • I was just there to put out fires. Don't look at me.
  • Stratas said:
    I'm confused. I thought you said in the past the only reason you set fires in Glomdoring was to provoke fights.
    Oh yeah, this was before I found out it royally irked people. Now I just do it to provoke said people. It gives me happy feelings.

See you in Sapience.
    No, you always did it to provoke people because you can't handle a fight where you'll potentially lose.

Same with griefing epics. Stop making excuses for your d-bag actions and own up to them.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Twytch said:
    Stratas said:
    I'm confused. I thought you said in the past the only reason you set fires in Glomdoring was to provoke fights.
    Oh yeah, this was before I found out it royally irked people. Now I just do it to provoke said people. It gives me happy feelings.

Sounds like a confessing to doing things in order to just grief Look out you are treading down a path of others who are no longer around due to be leafy. Do you wish to step further down this path?
  • Uh? I've fought plenty of fights that I knew I'd potentially lose. I can cite people I've fought me v 3 of them, but I don't expect you'll believe it.
    See you in Sapience.
  • edited June 2016
    If you can not site examples of your own actions then they never occured dear friend.
    And claiming I can cite but you wont believe is a common misdirection tactic. Cite it or your lieing.
  • edited June 2016
    Okay, sure! @Dylara, @Versalean, @Athree, @Sikris, off the top of my head. They're usually the Gloms around when I raid, and usually it's a combination of two or three of them.

EDIT: And before anyone pulls the No True Scotsman argument by saying none of them are really combatants, aren't artifacted, or only have a few skills...neither am I. I have literally 2 Transcendent skills (Harmonics and Influencing), 1 artifact (arti vial), and my main offense is the hilarity that is Astrology. \:D/
    See you in Sapience.
  • Hmm I found that amusing as the last time4s you have raided in my perusal of the logs you were not alone in said raids. Next example please?
  • Man, stop tagging me in your fire posts. Every time someone quotes you I get a stupid notification.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

Twytch said:
    Uh? I've fought plenty of fights that I knew I'd potentially lose. I can cite people I've fought me v 3 of them, but I don't expect you'll believe it.

Xenthos, 1v1, you ran from him. Lawyered

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • I have been around for some of your "raids" you set things on fire and run generally.
  • Synkarin said:
    Twytch said:
    Uh? I've fought plenty of fights that I knew I'd potentially lose. I can cite people I've fought me v 3 of them, but I don't expect you'll believe it.

Plenty does not equal all. Lawyered back.

And as for @Makaela... the last time was with Avurekhos, yes. If you can, check further back. Or ask the people I've named.
    See you in Sapience.
  • edited June 2016
    He who faced off against the Great Wyrden Menace and lived.

Or at least I assume he lived, idk. He's not exactly citing avid PKers.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    edited June 2016
    Lol, what a surprise that the person who says that they do douchebag things for the "fights" aren't actually doing them for the "fights" at all. 

In fact, when directly quoted, they just conveniently backpedal and turn it around as if they've been saying they do in fact do douchebag things just to be a douchebag all along. I mean guys, why didn't you know that he now only sets fires for the sweet, sweet buttery tears?!

This has never happened before. Never ever. Ever.

Checkmate, Lusternians.

Protip: it's okay to fess up to it, just be honest.

• See, what's even the point of citing fight's I've been in? You folk focus on things that help your case and sweep everything else under the rug. Yes, I've done fire-run. I've also run from 1v1s. None of that makes my 1v2s or 1v3s non-existent. None of that discounts the times when it was just me and Yarith going up again and again against a fully-melded domoth hub during an absolve.
    See you in Sapience.
    Twytch said:
    Synkarin said:
    Twytch said:

Plenty does not equal all. Lawyered back.

And as for @Makaela... the last time was with Avurekhos, yes. If you can, check further back. Or ask the people I've named.

Lol ok - changing the argument as you keep going along. Keep telling yourself that you are in it for the PKz and I'm just going to continue to lol at you. You really are another Fralunah.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • I was just making a joke about the Great Menace.
  • I was just making a joke about the Great Menace.
    It was a good joke, she is quite the Menace
    That's the point Twytch

You can't sit here and try to say you are starting fires for the PKz when you clearly aren't. 

You had the chance to fight and instead, you set fire in Prime Glom

You are the hypocrit here, you are the d-bag, and your actions continually back it up. Your words do not. It doesn't matter how many fights you go into underhanded, we all do that and don't feel the need to set fire or chop elders. Why do you?

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
This discussion has been closed.