Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Rivius said:
    Synkarin said:
    Not with that attitude, you won't. Never say never, I can't tell you how many fights we've gone into expecting to lose and ending up winning (when we stole beauty is the last one I recall). It's kind of like heart stopping in an arena event. Why not just give it your best go and see what happens. If you die, who cares, if you win, fucking awesome
    Sweetheart, that's exactly what we did. We did our best and fought anyway, but of course we lost. It happens. It was me, Shedrin and a number of people who aren't combatant vs a mass of demi-arti-warriors + one monk and two nihilists, one of which is considered top-tier.
    Also, I don't have weapon runes yet. But soon...

(Accepting donations.)
  • ... that kid should become your next avatar.

He's even wearing plaid.
  • edited April 2013
    Raves for Xaldrin for an excellent, pleasantly awkward hunting trip in Mount Dio!

eta: Spelling
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Gaudy gaudy gaudy goooooch.

You guys were on the ball today. Keep it up.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice

Finally got tattooed! Thanks @Thul
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Tea with Kaalak and Mirana. Fun times! (I want to keep her so much)

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Isune is quickly becoming one of my favorite gods ever.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **

Shaddus said:
    It's taking so long, what's the matter with you!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    Isune said:
    Eritheyl said:

Shaddus said:
    It's taking so long, what's the matter with you!
    Well this one time, @Morgfyre tried to om nom nom on me, and it's really ruined my concentration abilities since. :(
    Oh not you, him! He should be all up on that already ;;)

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Level 96 woooooo. Inch inch inch my way towards shininess!
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• First Domoth claim ever! Awesome stuff. Thanks to all of you guys that let me have it and fought to help me claim!
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Kregarn said:
    First Domoth claim ever! Awesome stuff. Thanks to all of you guys that let me have it and fought to help me claim!
    Welcome to the fun world of being a domoth slave.... :P

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Rave for @Stratas. Even the little things help to break up the draaagging monoootony.

-

• I got a nice tidy 100 at circle 80. It's a very pleasant surprise!
  • I was able to trans Planar and Discernment! :)
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I can go back to being a frog! Yay!
    I got a rock.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Shaddus said:
    I got a rock.
    Ooh, Malachite?

On a side note, come home from epic gig to free credits? Score!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Astrology.  So much fun.  So much fun.
  • Trans dramaturgy and dramatics. Everyone will get hit over the head with a tome! (never. no one will get hit over the head with a tome)
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Morkarion said:
    Shaddus said:
    I got a rock.
    Ooh, Malachite?

On a side note, come home from epic gig to free credits? Score!
    No, just a rock.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited April 2013
    You have received 191 Bound Credits as an adjustment of bound leveling credits!
    What's this? What's going on?!

edit:

Nvm! What do I do with these credits?!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ha! with all those extra credits, hopefully I will not suck as much in combat! *cackle*
    is dead like the dodo
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Getting to spend hours last night sharing a drink in the Gargling Pixie with a new friend. Yay!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • There are easily more effective things I could've done with my credits than custom nose and custom wings. But probably nothing that would've made me more pleased. ^_^ Whoo... thanks for getting that sorted.
    Thul said:
    There are easily more effective things I could've done with my credits than custom nose and custom wings. But probably nothing that would've made me more pleased. ^_^ Whoo... thanks for getting that sorted.
     an inquistive bear nose, a billowing fog in the shape of wings,

seems legit, but inquisitive is misspelled. I like them otherwise.
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    Raves for @Maerad and @Tisianna, best daughters-to-be ever for providing such fun rp (and lovely paintings)! :)

Also raves for @Entrias for helping me out so much, all the time. All the time. <3

• ---[ OOC ANNOUNCEMENT ]-----------------------------( 2013/04/07 06:13:04 )---
    The Blacktalon gain the primary skillchoice of Wyrdenwood!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*is excited about seeing the ABs and the hopefully pretty skilllines! :3*

This discussion has been closed.