Your numbers today are:
  • I couldn't center this one :(
    Your numbers today are:
  • Omg Tremula.. that is from the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt!! Loved that show
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    No face journeys!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Ugh. Is Night Market doable? This lady wants me to get with some sightseers, but I can never see them?

Also where is the Papaxian Woman. 

:(
  • I remember seeing sightseers when I checked the place out but I could only find one of the special named denizens that you're supposed to help. I wanted to file a bug report but honestly I didn't even know what to report or if I was just missing something.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Is there a second Merchant in the Market with a different task you can do? I believe there is a specific order to helping the 8 or so Merchants but sometimes one of them stays around and confuses things. That said, it was somewhat buggy when I was doing it and randomly transported Telperion who was standing in Celest rather than myself at a certain stage.

Plus it didn't give me the honour (which is kind of a good thing since it's not really a Zvoltzy quest), but I think others have gotten the honour without issue.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Relatable thing I thought about earlier. 

I hate when people get upset at me for giving them perfectly good trousers. Why does it matter if they asked me to make them a shirt?
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Ushaara said:
    Is there a second Merchant in the Market with a different task you can do? I believe there is a specific order to helping the 8 or so Merchants but sometimes one of them stays around and confuses things. That said, it was somewhat buggy when I was doing it and randomly transported Telperion who was standing in Celest rather than myself at a certain stage.

Plus it didn't give me the honour (which is kind of a good thing since it's not really a Zvoltzy quest), but I think others have gotten the honour without issue.
    Yeah, there are always two when I visit: the one who wants the sightseers and the one who starts the Papaxian Woman quest. I think they're involved in two different quests. And I still can't find the Papaxian Woman :(
  • I still don't understand people who log in just to afk :/

Like why do you need vote weight to keep elected positions if you literally do nothing but afk anyways?
    Your numbers today are:
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    edited July 2016

Kalaneya said:
    Ushaara said:

Yeah, there are always two when I visit: the one who wants the sightseers and the one who starts the Papaxian Woman quest. I think they're involved in two different quests. And I still can't find the Papaxian Woman :(
    iirc, her room only opens once you've successfully helped a merchant, and the hidden exit shifts around the market.

Oh, and all merchants are involved with both quests.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    So apparently Starmourn hired their main person, and this person isn't even an IRE person :/

On an unrelated note, did the person who does custom beasts and retirements fall into a hole?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Ushaara said:

Kalaneya said:
    Ushaara said:

iirc, her room only opens once you've successfully helped a merchant, and the hidden exit shifts around the market.

Oh, and all merchants are involved with both quests.
    Trackers are useful for finding it though.
  • Shaddus said:

On an unrelated note, did the person who does custom beasts and retirements fall into a hole?
    If you're still waiting on a request and you haven't heard anything in awhile, it might be worth an e-mail to support or artifacts (or whatever e-mail you originally sent your custom beast request into) just to make sure it didn't get lost in the shuffle. Custom beasts do take a lot of time and effort though, so it may just be in the queue to get worked on!

• I have only a very small sample to reference, but there seems to be a very high rate of custom beast requests being lost.  Mine was, and I know of at least one other, with only a small number of people who have told me about their beast customization orders.

Of course, orders that go smoothly probably don't warrant discussion, so there's a bias in the data.

• Mmhm. Mine got lost the first two times and it wasn't until I issued myself a couple weeks later that Estarra even knew about it, although I'm still waiting for it. <.<
  • Breandryn said:
    I go to trivia nights each month. Today, the bonus extra point question:

Name each of the three Fates.

Thank you, Lusternia!
    Larry, Moe, and Curly.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
    @Ushaara you haven't even been through an event yet.

• I really wanted to join the Pokemon mafia game, but when I saw how many people were playing... yikes.  I don't have enough free time to keep up with that many people posting.

Speaking of though, I have people who have been pondering leaving the game. If anyone would like to be a stand-in, message me! 

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Lolnope. Far too much to keep up with.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Half the posts are from one person probably. It hasn't been as much as it seems.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    That problem should have been threatened out of him taken care of.

This discussion has been closed.